Top Roamers in NA and EU

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Posted by: EremiteAngel.9765

EremiteAngel.9765

Hey guys I’ve always wonder who are the top roamers per class in NA and EU.
I’m not referring to only those who stream/twitch a lot, but also those who don’t but have really wowed you, either as your friend or your foe.

and may I know what are the builds they are using?

thanks!

Scourge Demo Weekend Roaming Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsby6rYkxS8

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Posted by: Raven.9603

Raven.9603

“top roamers?”

i dont think it works like that.

“top” is just a measure of fame in roaming, and most roamers arent youtubers/twitchy. its hard to have notoriety in a game where there is no deathspam and you cant see your enemies name. Anets choice to keep WvW impersonal goes a long way to hampering the renown of good players who dont stream.

SBI | Oceans | Ranger – Thief – Ele – Eng – Nec – Guard – Rev
Celestial Avatar is like an old man: Takes forever to get up and is spent in 4 seconds

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Since they removed the hybrid trait choices, there are no longer any good roamers

L’enfer, c’est les autres

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Posted by: law.9410

law.9410

Sadly, roaming is in it’s last throes. Too much cheese to wade through. Too much damage and instant burst to 1vX. Not enough enemy roamers to enjoy roaming anymore.

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Posted by: aspirine.5839

aspirine.5839

Top as in fun to watch and chat.
US —> Gladomer, top the ranks. Great guy, fun chat. This has it all
US —> Wilson, another great guy and fun to watch.
US —> Tapdatmouse, This guy is a bit Hyper so you either like it or dont. No in between.

EU —> Afrogaming, this guy is always fun to watch because he has so much fun killing things

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Posted by: Tao.1234

Tao.1234

Maybe change title to Top Roaming Streamers.

Suspended for telling Like it is.
Anet gave birth to Gw2 – Anet killed Gw2.
Murican law 2015.

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Posted by: Questular.8359

Questular.8359

Vaanss is an awesome warrior roamer imo (EU)

Necro KALE guild
FSP Server.

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Posted by: ionix.9054

ionix.9054

Rotating weekly match ups prevent players from knowing each other. Better question for games where match ups are static and you can experience a certain person and guild consistently over a period of time. Usually then things become clear and people make a name for themselves (imo).

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Posted by: ventusthunder.5067

ventusthunder.5067

Public opinion of roamers only matters based on how many viewers watch their stream and what highlights they post on YT. It means nothing when you encounter them in game.

I just recently left T1, where there’s pretty much only one guardian streamer and he is widely regarded as the best guardian due to his streaming proficiency and interactions with viewers. I dueled him 10 or 11 times without losing a single round. In fact, in T1, I didn’t lose a set of duels to another guardian in eight months. However, people only know me as that forum troll, which is fine with me! I’m hoping for more challenges in T2.

Also you need to keep in mind counters- rarely will someone beat every build he faces, and a LOT of people dislike mirror matches. This makes it difficult to decide who is the “best.” You can have a fantastic condi engi get wrecked by a necro, or a very skilled thief lose to a guardian hardly being able to react. It’s impossible to determine.

Keeping a lower profile in game is always something that’s appealed to me. Execute and laugh when people whisper you getting mad about how you killed them.

collector of liquid aurillium

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Posted by: Kraljevo.2801

Kraljevo.2801

This is impossible to tell. Might as well rename the thread to ‘top streamers NA/EU’ or ‘kitten contest’.

LOL

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

I am probably one of EU top roamers. I roam in EotM between towers and pour hot oil over upscaled noobs. I have 9 wins and 0 loses in 1 vs 1 fights. Usually i don’t fight back if some lamer try to kill me so i don’t really lose.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Tao.1234

I am probably one of EU top roamers. I roam in EotM between towers and pour hot oil over upscaled noobs. I have 9 wins and 0 loses in 1 vs 1 fights. Usually i don’t fight back if some lamer try to kill me so i don’t really lose.

True SFR player!

No wonder SFR is #1 in WvW Ranking.

Murican law 2015.

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

I’ll tell you the top roamers if you can tell me the top pug zerglings?

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

it’s me on a level 2 clerics warrior in the forest of niflhel

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Posted by: Dahir.4158

Dahir.4158

I’m not referring to only those who stream/twitch a lot, but also those who don’t but have really wowed you, either as your friend or your foe.

and may I know what are the builds they are using?

thanks!

me

Broski

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Overgrown grub > Broski > all

Really, most of them are just popular groups/individuals; whom also regularly comment/like each other’s content, they make highlights of their best moments rather than bad, which draws in viewers. One of my former Guilidies was apparently quite popular, but he didn’t really spend much time Raiding/interacting with the guild.

Some have good editing skills aswell, but generally balance in WvW isn’t great; which shows in small scale. The general population of pvpers in wvw are also mainly casual and many use zerg builds, so roamers don’t usually end up fighting other roamers, like Guilds when they fight disorganized pugs groups.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

Overgrown grub

dang, i forgot about Overgrown Grub. never seen somone play the grub class like they do. incredible build, expert rotations and an uncanny way with positioning. i hear they have never lost a 1v1, crazy i know but after fighting and being bested by the majesty of the grub you might just start to believe.
i know i did.

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Posted by: RlyOsim.2497

RlyOsim.2497

Some good EU havok/roamer tags:

[Haaa]
[BNF]
[TCHU]
[JDG]

There’s a ton more but that’s off the top of my head.

The Ghost of Christmas Past

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Posted by: Thorp.7982

Thorp.7982

My favorite NA roaming guilds to fight: tM/Holy, DOJO/AD/Bsty/NA/EV, Ego/List/Yarr

(edited by Thorp.7982)

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Jayne.9251

[Haaa]
[BNF]
[TCHU]
[JDG]

Yeah Frou’s guild has a ton of videos and delightful to watch on youtube … they are stellar roamers .. lemme see if I can find a link:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmjknpoCV0Yk86XVWVcTsvw

I <3 Frou.

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

The thing is also, all I’ve seen most of these groups do in reality is gank, compared to what you see in their videos.

Dueling is not roaming either, it is entirely different to roaming as a group (with random group or with an organized group), the ‘best’ organized fights you’ll get is from GvG/Raiding.

I don’t think there is anything different to roaming, that we haven’t seen in the past 2/3 years, the only thing is slight change in builds/metas, especially the condi meta now.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

I’m in T1 NA and roamers don’t exist, so I can’t answer your question.

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Tao.1234

EU perform quite well for clusterpig Tier if it comes to roaming.

Murican law 2015.

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Posted by: Chaotic.9742

Chaotic.9742

[RIOT] begs to differ

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Posted by: Varkos.5827

Varkos.5827

Bok Deamon hunter , mesmer on DB NA is best i have ever seen. guild tag is also Bok.

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Posted by: Kako.1930

Kako.1930

Choxie. So fun to watch. <3

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Posted by: illenos.5134

illenos.5134

There are no roamers left. Maybe you should ask for the top gank squads in NA and EU.

Awwdorable – roaming princess, awesome qq’er,
incredible flamer, part-time forum warrior, salty as
kitten!

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

There are no roamers left. Maybe you should ask for the top gank squads in NA and EU.

Yup. The days of high quality roaming died already long time ago, roughly when the borderland bloodlust and lake/ruin changes were implemented.

Nowadays there is only ganking squads. Usually running some condition cancer builds or the latest Feature of the Month build, like PU shatter mesmer.

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

Roaming is still alive. I die a lot to 4-5 mesmer/thief groups, but those are so bad that i often can either escape or kill a few before dying, so that’s fine for me.

Regarding PU: I would run CI, which is more fun, but i need the survivability, especially against other PU mesmers. They can nerf PU and CS, i would welcome it, but as long as that doesn’t happen don’t blame me for using it.

(edited by Iavra.8510)

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Posted by: phirefox.2568

phirefox.2568

Not sure how it is in other Tiers, but here in Bronze Tier i mostly meet 2-5 playercells ganking on single players, and IF i actually find people “roaming” alone, it’s always someone using whatever cheesebuild he/she could find. A Ranking of “Top Roamers” could (if other Tiers are facing the same situation) be summed up as “Whoever runs the greatest cheese” right now – at least if measured by “success” when roaming.

Roaming is still alive. I die a lot to 4-5 mesmer/thief groups, but those are so bad that i often can either escape or kill a few before dying, so that’s fine for me.

Regarding PU: I would run CI, which is more fun, but i need the survivability, especially against other PU mesmers. They can nerf PU and CS, i would welcome it, but as long as that doesn’t happen don’t blame me for using it.

A [BNF] using PU? And there i thought Nubu would hide under your bed at night, if you took that trait? Well, i will keep being the one Mesmer not taking any of those overbuffed traits, no matter how much it puts me at a disadvantage. Although that doesn’t seem to prevent angry people from confusing my no-Torch/no-Staff shatter with condi-PU…

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Iavra.8510

Don’t need to use PU, Nubu calls everything i play lame as long as it involves a GS ^^

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Posted by: illenos.5134

illenos.5134

It takes ages to find nice fights as a solo roamer. Challenging 1on1s are so kitten rare so you have to look for 1on2+…and whenever you are in an awesome fight, BNF comes around the corner and chases you down. :P

Awwdorable – roaming princess, awesome qq’er,
incredible flamer, part-time forum warrior, salty as
kitten!

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Iavra.8510

In my defense, i never add into 1v1s or 1vXs (with our people outnumbering). Also, i generally never attack solo upleveleds (except they are rangers, then no mercy for you).
/edit: This goes for open field, if you are attacking one of our camps etc, that’s your fault. Also if you are part of a guild that has been declared target for this week.

I know i’m probably the only one of us playing this way, though.

(edited by Iavra.8510)

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Posted by: Coarr.3286

Coarr.3286

awesome in running away and adding into duels. never lost a single 1on1 to him on my ranger

[care] Coarr Ix – Ranger
Kodash
Stomp some Piken!

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Posted by: Coarr.3286

Coarr.3286

Also if you are part of a guild that has been declared target for this week.

/wave

[care] Coarr Ix – Ranger
Kodash
Stomp some Piken!

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Posted by: phirefox.2568

phirefox.2568

awesome in running away and adding into duels. never lost a single 1on1 to him on my ranger

I think i found the reason why you never lost to him

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

TO THE CLIFFS

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

[Haaa]
[BNF]
[TCHU]
[JDG]

Yeah Frou’s guild has a ton of videos and delightful to watch on youtube … they are stellar roamers .. lemme see if I can find a link:

I <3 Frou.

You mean the runners when their lock gank fails? Portalling away when you catch them solo? yea “good” roamers..

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Jayne.9251

[Haaa]
[BNF]
[TCHU]
[JDG]

I <3 Frou.

You mean the runners when their lock gank fails? Portalling away when you catch them solo? yea “good” roamers..

Oh now now, jealous isn’t a good colour on you darling. Makes you look sallow.

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Posted by: maeggle.6021

maeggle.6021

In my defense, i never add into 1v1s or 1vXs (with our people outnumbering).

:D suuure…

Anyways, can confirm: there are no good solo and group roamers left on EU Tier 1 to Tier 3. (seriosly… what is wrong with the kitten text filters?)

Kodash [DE] – Ninja Nurse Rescue Squad [care] – Elementalist
A landing you can walk away from just wasn’t fast enough.

(edited by maeggle.6021)

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

[Haaa]
[BNF]
[TCHU]
[JDG]

I <3 Frou.

No jealousy attached, anyone can run away like a scared girl like they do. My motto is engage kill or die.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Jayne.9251

[Haaa]
[BNF]
[TCHU]
[JDG]

I <3 Frou.

No jealousy attached, anyone can run away like a scared girl like they do. My motto is engage kill or die.

I gave up trying to offer duels in match threads. A few accepted, and then nobody would after

If we’re matched, we should meet up.

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Posted by: Cecilia.5179

Cecilia.5179

Most of the real roamers I know of are independent. Most of the BG guilds that break up into small groups prefer ganking and spawn camping over actual fights, from my experience.

Necromancer Rights Advocate
Restart WvW: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Clean-The-Slate/first#post6208959
#CleanTheSlate

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Most of the real roamers I know of are independent. Most of the BG guilds that break up into small groups prefer ganking and spawn camping over actual fights, from my experience.

Same, at least in TC. You have the real solo/duo roamers who love a fight, then you have the gank squads that pretend they’re good.

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Posted by: KlausKNT.9302

KlausKNT.9302

Same, at least in TC. You have the real solo/duo roamers who love a fight, then you have the gank squads that pretend they’re good.

Yes i see same way about good roamers.
Most of the good roamers are “no name” but if you fight them you know they good
On the other side are guilds ganking squads who think that they good (becose they able with 5pll to cc and ff when fighting 1 , 2 players and this make them think that they good)

(edited by KlausKNT.9302)

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Iavra.8510

Anyways, can confirm: there are no good solo and group roamers left on EU Tier 1 to Tier 3. (seriosly… what is wrong with the kitten text filters?)

Should have read the whole quote, then. You guys are part of our target list :-*

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

I don’t know about “top” roamers but as someone who has spent roughly 3 – 4k hours in WvW alone I have a pretty thick folder of memories dedicated to some of the more unique roamers I’ve encountered.

Unfortunately nearly all of them have been enemies so I don’t know their names. Still, there are plenty that have made a significant enough impression on me that I’d know them if I saw them and in some cases even be a little scared of them. This one Thief in particular absolutely disowned me a bunch of times. I was lucky to have him want to duel me and it just made me respect him even more. I don’t mess with that guy when I see him around, lol. I just “nope” outta there.

Hopefully with the frequency at which people see me wandering around I’ve worked my way in to someones mind by now. I’d have a laugh or two if I was known as “that trolly Nike Warrior” somewhere :P. I also always liked to imagine people on Desolation when I was on SFR complaining about that annoying trapper Ranger always solo stealing their towers.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

(edited by SpellOfIniquity.1780)

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Says a guy from kodash,are you ffing kidding me now ? The server that spends all day sitting in towers blasting AC.How would you know there are any roamers around at all,you aint got no roamers on your servers,dont pretend please because your server knows kitten about roaming.You know how to gank and blob on one guy but when it gets even you run and sit in in towers,kittening wooptiedoo.

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

Always ready for ya Jayne, i think there’s still some of my arrows stuck in your butt from last time <3 Still running condi mesmer?

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

Top Roamers in NA and EU

in WvW

Posted by: kfcoco.8470

kfcoco.8470

twitch.tv/gw2seqs

One of the best oceanic/sea roamers out there.

Seqs is also one of SoS’s resident commanders.