Toys in WvW

Toys in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Kincaidia.3192

Kincaidia.3192

Weren’t these supposed to be disabled? I’m getting tired of people in combat moving faster than people out of combat with swiftness.

If I still see this, should I fraps it and send it in?

Toys in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: WhiteAndMilky.2514

WhiteAndMilky.2514

Weren’t these supposed to be disabled? I’m getting tired of people in combat moving faster than people out of combat with swiftness.

If I still see this, should I fraps it and send it in?

They disabled anything used through town clothes. You cannot enter townclothes, therefore any equipped toys in town clothes will not be usable.

They are also refusing to comment on whether or not we get the refunds that we deserve for having content that is unusable.

I play all the things 80. Pew Pew Pew. Killin joor commanders.
4 Warriors, 3 Rangers, 3 Mesmers, 2 Engineers, 2 Guardians, and Necro, Thf, Ele
-Beastygate Beast Milk, OG BG Veteran Native

Toys in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Stillmoon.6894

Stillmoon.6894

you deserve refund for buying town clothes? i found that silly. a net will never refund your town clothes. these are really meant as accessories. i bought all Halloween costumes but i don’t ask for a refund because i never plan to use it for abuse it the 1st place (you should get a good whack in the head for thinking such idea).

“Dream and hope sundered my world, it will no longer wreak such sorrow”

Toys in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Kaos.9162

Kaos.9162

you deserve refund for buying town clothes? i found that silly. a net will never refund your town clothes. these are really meant as accessories. i bought all Halloween costumes but i don’t ask for a refund because i never plan to use it for abuse it the 1st place (you should get a good whack in the head for thinking such idea).

People who abused them aren’t the only people who might want a refund. Lots of people out there who play only (or mostly) WvW who’ve bought town clothes and been screwed over by this.

Toys in WvW

in WvW

Kincaidia.3192

Okay. Some people have found a way to continue using the toys.

Should I report them?

Toys in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Kaos.9162

Kaos.9162

At this point, if they’re using them to move around or other unintended uses, yeah, you should probably report them for that.

Toys in WvW

in WvW

Kincaidia.3192

http://www.twitch.tv/teamriottv

A dev should ask how Sanny.1270 or Jonto.2160 how they’re abusing them, being kittens and bragging about it.

http://imgur.com/TZVuVbx

This abuse plain and simple, and people finding away around the toy ban for bull freaking crap escapes should get what’s coming to them.

Toys in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Arkitech.9158

Arkitech.9158

Tonics aren’t town cloths….. I was watching that and honestly laughed my kitten off that you over extended like that and got completely out played. Cry more. xD Glass thief got stun locked and dropped cause he got thirsty, big surprise.
BTW watched you burn all your stun breakers out running your buddies to catch up to Sanny. Prolly why you died bud.

(edited by Arkitech.9158)

Toys in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Locuz.2651

Locuz.2651

You left out the funny bit how you chased him with like 4-5 guys across the entire map….and ended up dieing in the end.

Toys in WvW

in WvW

Kincaidia.3192

Oh, I admit it. I lose my cool when players resort to cheating.

Toys in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Arkitech.9158

Arkitech.9158

It’s hardly cheating. You shouldn’t chase a warrior alone regardless.