Tracking server kills

Tracking server kills

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

wvwintel gives current matchup kills and deaths, but it doesn’t seem to have graphs for these (by hour, day, or by week)… is there any website (or anyone) that has this data? It’s probably a decent measure of activity so would be really interesting to see.

Tracking server kills

in WvW

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

Its meaningless data – nothing about the deaths/kills has has any indication of what the battles looked like. It could have been 20 vs 3 for all we know.

SBI

Tracking server kills

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

Its meaningless data – nothing about the deaths/kills has has any indication of what the battles looked like. It could have been 20 vs 3 for all we know.

In fact you can learn a lot. Just look at this:

Right now on wvwintel, at around 6:00pm pacific time on Friday I see these stats:

T8: total number of deaths (sum of all three servers): ~6000 (total kills: ~5000)
T4: total number of deaths: ~33,000 (total kills: ~31,000)
T1: total number of deaths: ~83,000 (total kills: ~79,000)

Does this tell me exactly what the battles looked like? No. Despite these numbers, could there be an active primetime on T8? It’s possible.

But there’s no denying that the difference between the numbers are enormous and something is wrong.

Now imagine if we had this data over time. I’d be very curious to see the numbers from before HoT up to now.