Transcendent Chests

Transcendent Chests

in WvW

Posted by: Akashi.3245

Akashi.3245

Are these no longer giving out proofs of heroics?

Daxnas ~ Necromancer 6k + hrs | WvW Mithril | [Woe] [LATE]

Transcendent Chests

in WvW

Posted by: Hexinx.1872

Hexinx.1872

I would laugh if they only reward … badges of honor. (I seem to get resonating shards too for some reason)

Transcendent Chests

in WvW

Posted by: Joshhh.2076

Joshhh.2076

Proofs of Heroics only drop from the rank-up chests, not Transcendent Chests, and they still do since the patch.

However, Transcendent Chests have changed, in that instead of a 20 minute XP boost, they now give Potions of WvW Reward, a la the PvP daily reward chests.

Gandaran.

Transcendent Chests

in WvW

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

They never did.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

Transcendent Chests

in WvW

Posted by: Queen of FA.7398

Queen of FA.7398

A long time ago when siege took proof of heroics and badges of honor, my proof of heroics weren’t refunded when they fixed it.

Transcendent Chests

in WvW

Posted by: Akashi.3245

Akashi.3245

oh i mistook them coming from these instead of the rankup chest. my bad. i save them up so i dont open them daily

Daxnas ~ Necromancer 6k + hrs | WvW Mithril | [Woe] [LATE]

Transcendent Chests

in WvW

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

I have some Transcendent Chests sitting in the bank. All they contain are badges of honor and resonating sliver. Where’s the Potions of WvW Reward?

They added new boxes which are the new reward. Those boxes will still grant XP boosters.

Nalhadia – Kaineng

Transcendent Chests

in WvW

Posted by: Conner.4702

Conner.4702

In pretty much every other case they updated the chests themselves, yet here they decided to put in new chests instead.

Transcendent Chests

in WvW

Posted by: Aissia.2965

Aissia.2965

I have some Transcendent Chests sitting in the bank. All they contain are badges of honor and resonating sliver. Where’s the Potions of WvW Reward?

They added new boxes which are the new reward. Those boxes will still grant XP boosters.

Ok. Thanks.

Transcendent Chests

in WvW

Posted by: Hesacon.8735

Hesacon.8735

In pretty much every other case they updated the chests themselves, yet here they decided to put in new chests instead.

I had 100+ of them saved up, which would have completed 1.25 rewards tracks. I imagine that played a role.

Instead I only have 30 hours of experience boost, which I guess is fine since I won’t be able to obtain them as easily in the future.