Transfer Suggestions?

Transfer Suggestions?

in WvW

Posted by: Godzilla.7629

Godzilla.7629

Hey everyone, I was just wondering which one of the tier 1 servers would be best to transfer to. I really enjoy zerging especially while all on teamspeak/discord.

Any idea which of the tier 1 world are always active with WvW and teamspeak with zergs and commanders?

any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

Transfer Suggestions?

in WvW

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

blackgate need help !

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

Transfer Suggestions?

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

Hate to be cliche, but you’d probably be best suited for BG.

Transfer Suggestions?

in WvW

Posted by: Swamurabi.7890

Swamurabi.7890

BG always needs help, just ask Anet

Transfer Suggestions?

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

There’s really only one real choice no matter what role you play or what tier you want to be in, Blackgate. They need more quality roamers to help get their kdr up, they need zergs to help hold off the mass of barbarians at the doors of their keeps and towers, they need havoc groups to help hold their camps. Their population currently is under even the last place server of crystal desert/darkhaven/devona’s rest, so you can imagine they are in urgent need of players in order to keep their current rank. Their current population is playing overtime in order to cover the weak time zones, so that they don’t appear weak to their enemies, but they will need relief soon. Blackgate is also the hotbed for raiding, so if you ever need a server to fill all your needs for wvw pve and spvp, blackgate would be the one.

Unfortunately Anet has forced the server closed for whatever reasons, so I would suggest to any potential future disciples of blackgate to make sure they have enough gems in store, so that when the server reopens you will be able to get in immediately. There’s no reason to create threads and shop for any other server.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

Transfer Suggestions?

in WvW

Posted by: Mylerian.9176

Mylerian.9176

This whole thread is full of trolls. I love it.

Transfer Suggestions?

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

This whole thread is full of trolls. I love it.

Honestly, even without trolling, the dude said he like zerging. What’s the best place to zerg than the #1 itself?

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

Transfer Suggestions?

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

Just tell anet you have friends on BG and you really want to play with them. They’ll ignore the full status and move you onto the server.

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

Transfer Suggestions?

in WvW

RodOfDeath.5247

Just tell anet you have friends on BG and you really want to play with them. They’ll ignore the full status and move you onto the server.

What Jim said is true unfortunately and has been verified by a popular individual on BG I hang with, kinda stupid but just the way it is.

Transfer Suggestions?

in WvW

Godzilla.7629

There’s really only one real choice no matter what role you play or what tier you want to be in, Blackgate. They need more quality roamers to help get their kdr up, they need zergs to help hold off the mass of barbarians at the doors of their keeps and towers, they need havoc groups to help hold their camps. Their population currently is under even the last place server of crystal desert/darkhaven/devona’s rest, so you can imagine they are in urgent need of players in order to keep their current rank. Their current population is playing overtime in order to cover the weak time zones, so that they don’t appear weak to their enemies, but they will need relief soon. Blackgate is also the hotbed for raiding, so if you ever need a server to fill all your needs for wvw pve and spvp, blackgate would be the one.

Unfortunately Anet has forced the server closed for whatever reasons, so I would suggest to any potential future disciples of blackgate to make sure they have enough gems in store, so that when the server reopens you will be able to get in immediately. There’s no reason to create threads and shop for any other server.

Why do you say that BG needs all the help it can get? Because if they need help doesnt that mean JQ would also be viable for WvW zergs and such since they are taking down BG?

Also I dont get why someone said this thread is full of trolls, im genuinely being serious here…

Transfer Suggestions?

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

Can’t really answer this currently and here’s why, Right now you have BG (most stacked) and Maguuma (stacked but not to BG extent) and then you have TC/FA/YB/SBI/JQ all of which are smaller then Mag and BG. With the current match up it’s almost impossible to see which of the 5 would be the 3rd T1. The T2 match up show YB losing but that’s due to Mag admittedly focusing YB hard so if Mag wasn’t in the picture would they be beating FA ? Who knows. TC and JQ are in the same position , impossible to tell who belongs where when they are facing the monster that is BG.

The top 2 tiers are so fubar right now it’s not even funny. If I had to guess I would say probably JQ will be the third …. Maybe.

Transfer Suggestions?

in WvW

Godzilla.7629

Can’t really answer this currently and here’s why, Right now you have BG (most stacked) and Maguuma (stacked but not to BG extent) and then you have TC/FA/YB/SBI/JQ all of which are smaller then Mag and BG. With the current match up it’s almost impossible to see which of the 5 would be the 3rd T1. The T2 match up show YB losing but that’s due to Mag admittedly focusing YB hard so if Mag wasn’t in the picture would they be beating FA ? Who knows. TC and JQ are in the same position , impossible to tell who belongs where when they are facing the monster that is BG.

The top 2 tiers are so fubar right now it’s not even funny. If I had to guess I would say probably JQ will be the third …. Maybe.

If Mag is so stacked how come it is only in tier 2 and not tier 1 up against BG? By the sounds of things those 2 battling it out would be pretty interesting to see

Transfer Suggestions?

in WvW

Nuzt.7894

For the same Reason BG was tossed into T2 a few weeks back. It’s called RNG.

Mag is currently ranked 2nd in NA.

(edited by Nuzt.7894)

Transfer Suggestions?

in WvW

Posted by: Ziggy.3842

Ziggy.3842

it’s actually called Anet manipulation

Transfer Suggestions?

in WvW

Nuzt.7894

it’s actually called Anet manipulation

Little bit of both.

Transfer Suggestions?

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

The T2 match up show YB losing but that’s due to Mag admittedly focusing YB hard

Plus Mag got two guilds transferring to them basically mid-match: one from TC and one from JQ.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

Transfer Suggestions?

in WvW

Posted by: jamesdolla.3954

jamesdolla.3954

Transfer anywhere but Mag. thx

Native Maguuman

Transfer Suggestions?

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

Transfer anywhere but Mag. thx

Doubt he’d stick around anyway. Mag’s always got people playing but there is rarely a tag up outside of prime time. The server is full of people running around doing kitten to amuse themselves until someone calls out where the action is and then they all converge.

@Op, you’d probably be happier on JQ. I’ve never seen a server more reliant on pug commanders.

Of course if you only play NA prime you will be happy on pretty much any server.

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

Transfer Suggestions?

in WvW

Posted by: Princess.7584

Princess.7584

What Jim said is true unfortunately and has been verified by a popular individual on BG I hang with, kinda stupid but just the way it is.

You have to say Please and Thank you.

Transfer Suggestions?

in WvW

Godzilla.7629

Just a quick question, when exactly is NA peak time? I live in Australia so i have no clue at all, my server is dead 95% of the time that i am on. Would be good to know.

Also regarding Maguuma, is there usually zergs all day round? And what do you mean by pug commanders?

Transfer Suggestions?

in WvW

RodOfDeath.5247

If Mag is so stacked how come it is only in tier 2 and not tier 1 up against BG? By the sounds of things those 2 battling it out would be pretty interesting to see

Don’t you worry, BG has the luxury of picking the servers they want anet to move to T1. Alls they have to do is snap their fingers and anet comes a callin.