Transferring to the enemy server to spy, prevent use of siege equipment, etc.

in WvW

Posted by: Scribbles.7493

Scribbles.7493

Are you part of an organized guild? Do you run around together in WvW while on teamspeak/ventrilo/mumble?

I ask this because I’m seriously getting fed up with all the crying babbies in this forum.

This is nothing personal, but if people are crying about losing in WvW when you’re running around solo, zergin’ like a clueless little zergling, you need to log out and find yourself something else to do, because you’re crying about losing when you’re not even trying to win. You’re just running around losing and crying about the enemy just blatantly being better than you.

The Ruinous guys are just trolling the crap out of you guys, and if they’re not, they should be. I know I would. I would laugh so hard at butthurt kids who run to the forums, crying of cheats, exploits and grasping at irrelevant little straws when anyone with the slightest bit of PvP experience can see that these are blatantly being outplayed, pounded into dust by an enemy collective that plays the game the way it was meant to be played.

Tl;dr – qq more, get good, l2p. Etc. Etc.

Blacktide – [CIR]
Crimson Imperium Reborn

in WvW

Posted by: Vekseid.4286

Vekseid.4286

I think this really just calls for more widespread server coordination and vetting. Though I think passing control of siege would be a good option, as well as perhaps locking out the ability for supply to be taken from towers/keeps/stonemist and instead make repairs a quartermaster function.

in WvW

Posted by: PrestonSwain.6219

PrestonSwain.6219

This just confirms 100% that ArenaNet doesn’t want WvW to be fun. Complete trash of a game mode.

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

i propose 1-week lockout for people who make server transfer…they can represent their server after that.. this will prevent the abuse of server transfer…

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in WvW

Posted by: Garenthal.1480

Garenthal.1480

It’s an issue that will vanish as soon as the period of free transfers is over. I’d suggest people just grin and bear it for not, since it’s unlikely to be common once transfers cost gems.

in WvW

Posted by: Bluest.5123

Bluest.5123

So it’s game on then when it comes to questionable tactics especially for the losing side.

Take advantage of the reply and show them this post if that representive plays and decides that they do not like how the other server does things,they might change their tune or at the very least modify his reply.

in WvW

Posted by: Sivorick.1674

Sivorick.1674

Please tell me this not the actual response.

Sivorick Andrathi
The Guardians – Isle of Janthir
http://www.guardianhq.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Creslin.1758

Creslin.1758

This is a pretty clear exploit, I can’t believe this is the actual response. I also can’t believe there are people here defending this supposed response.

Magaera Enflanza (F Human D/D Ele)
[Envy], [Moon]

in WvW

Posted by: bloodseal.3972

bloodseal.3972

sounds like a great time to invest in kleenex

in WvW

Posted by: Archaos.4953

Archaos.4953

Ruin Gaming LLC Responds

Having conducted an extensive review of the issues presented on the Official Guild Wars 2 forums we have made a public edict regarding these baseless, hysterical and increasingly shrill accusations:

“Hey Ruin! Stay on your server!”

Ruin Gaming LLC: “No”

Our reasoning:

- Free server transfers for the purpose of distributing players from High and Full population servers to Low/Medium population servers are clearly an intended objective of the ArenaNet transfer program.
- The SOS and IOJ servers are both Full/High servers. Eredon Terrace is a Low/Medium server.
- It is the destiny of SOS and IOJ players to join Ruin Gaming and rule the Galaxy.

In regards to allegations of “Cross Realming”

- The Eredon Terrace, Sea of Sorrows, Isle of Janthir match has in no way been impacted by recruitment efforts.
- The match in question was won by Eredon Terrace prior to recruitment efforts: (Even controlling all nodes on the map for the remainder of the match by either IOJ or SOS would still have resulted in a loss, a fact that was patiently explained prior to recruitment efforts.)
- Recruitment officers from Ruin have all clearly announced themselves and have continued to display their guild tags.
- Were Ruin interested in an official policy of “cross realming” we certainly wouldn’t have blatantly announced ourselves with guild emblems, commander tags and uniforms clearly displayed.
- James bond does not wear an MI6 name tag during covert operations. I checked their website to confirm: https://www.sis.gov.uk/careers.html (check it yourself).

We have issued a public post further outlining Ruin recruitment policies in regards to Sea of Sorrows:

http://www.ruinnation.com/ruin-currently-recruiting-oceanic-players-from-sea-of-sorrows/

Our recruitment policy will continue to include a major focus on Oceanic and late night players focused on WvW.

- Archaos

CEO Ruin Gaming LLC

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

a clear abuse of server transfer….

we need 1-week lockout for those making server transfer…

and yes, i’m repeating my previous, got problem ?

.. and no, i’m not from a losing side, i’m from HoD….

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in WvW

Posted by: Alomar.7136

Alomar.7136

All your guilds belong to us, resistance if futile, join us or die.
P.S. How bout that third party program flying on top of keeps SoS, should we post some of those screens?

Alomar – 80 Warrior
Kurudin – 80 Guardian
-RUIN-

in WvW

Posted by: Thesilentflute.8761

Thesilentflute.8761

lol This is not legit if it was there would be no reason not to use the name of the GM.

This is just a dimwited attempt from Ruin trying to take some of the heat of themselfs for there foul behavior.

I see good ideas every day …good in theory. – Shawn Farthing
Masters in Geek Mythology
YOU ARE NOT THE INVENTOR OF WORDS!!! lol

in WvW

Posted by: Sivorick.1674

Sivorick.1674

Well if it’s legit, they just fed the troll.

Sivorick Andrathi
The Guardians – Isle of Janthir
http://www.guardianhq.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

lol This is not legit if it was there would be no reason not to use the name of the GM.

This is just a dimwited attempt from Ruin trying to take some of the heat of themselfs for there foul behavior.

I really wish it was. But alas its not.

The name being omitted is so there isn’t any negative repercussions for the representative.

in WvW

Thesilentflute.8761

Is that really a viable recruiting strat i want everyone in map chat? You should take a tally of clickers/binders lol keep it up and im sure you guys will get the biggest guild. You can be just like who was it that you said did the same thing dm?.

Most of the people you are recruiting this way probably don’t know what Oceanic players means(I like the ocean/I live near the ocean)lol.

If your organization had any respect from the community you would be able to get established oceanic guilds to join you but you do not cause your player base is nothing but randoms from map chat. On a more serious note you don’t need anymore players you dont have enough leadership for the team you have now.

in WvW

Thesilentflute.8761

Azure prower its funny you posted it again cause the first one was removed for being a fraud

in WvW

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

Azure prower its funny you posted it again cause the first one was removed for being a fraud

More likely the context of the post wasn’t looked at and was just rubber stamped.

If you don’t believe me. Go ask them yourself.

(edited by Azure Prower.8701)

in WvW

Posted by: buzzkapow.8465

buzzkapow.8465

I thought this thread was supposed to die. Let it die, let Anet deal with it how they will. Don’t bother complaining anymore. ET is not Ruin. Ruin is not ET. They are riding the coattails of better guilds/alliances. Let them be the hanger-ons who are desperate to win.

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Impersonating Anet/NCsoft members or posting supposed messages sent by them is heavily punished. Since this thread no longer has a reason to exist, I’m closing it.