Transfers need to end.

Transfers need to end.

in WvW

Posted by: Karandor.4201

Karandor.4201

Seriously. I logged onto to Fort Aspenwood briefly this morning and it had a queue for EB at 7:30 AM. There has never been a queue at that time of day on a weekday EVER on this server.

Why, do you ask? Well, we are demolishing Sorrow’s Furnace and Sanctum of Rall because we have an OK night pop and they have nothing.

Unfortunately the nice 15-30 minute queus for WvW that we had on Friday are now taking hours. My guild already moved to FA from JQ. Clearly there have been a ton of transfers to FA over the weekend simply because we’re winning and it’s now destroyed the possibility of my guild being able to play together at all in WvW.

Are there any balanced WvW fights out there with short queues or have they all been wrecked by bandwagon transfers?

Karandara, Necromancer, Fort Aspenwood

Transfers need to end.

in WvW

Posted by: travosaga.6089

travosaga.6089

Crystal Desert seems to be pretty nice. Middle ranked server with 5-10 minute queue times. WvW scores remained fairly even throughout the weekend but I haven’t been able to see if some destructive overnight force managed to ruin everything for everybody yet.

Transfers need to end.

in WvW

Karandor.4201

Crystal Desert seems to be pretty nice. Middle ranked server with 5-10 minute queue times. WvW scores remained fairly even throughout the weekend but I haven’t been able to see if some destructive overnight force managed to ruin everything for everybody yet.

Are the queue time like that even NA primetime? I know CD has a good overnight crew.

Transfers need to end.

in WvW

Posted by: travosaga.6089

travosaga.6089

It was like that all weekend. Even Sunday afternoon when everybody plays wasn’t bad. Also, I found it super easy to find a dungeon group here too. I was pleasantly surprised.

But I also came from Borlis Pass where every day is the worst day.

Transfers need to end.

in WvW

Posted by: Elthurien.8356

Elthurien.8356

Our Night crew on Sanctum of Rall consists of about 20 Pugs, with the possibility of a 5 man guild group or two. Skirmish groups are great fun so long as we don’t run into Fort Aspenwoods main force. I don’t mind being outnumbered 2:1 but there seems to be little point in pushing kitten uphill when you know it’s just going to get overrun by zerg five minutes later. I wont waste my money or badges on flame rams and catapults against stacked servers. I’ll just chalk up a loss and enjoy the little things.
I do feel sorry for you guys as well, it must be pretty boring waiting for us to take a supply camp so you have something to do. It would be nice to have a few Oceanic/SEAsian guilds on Sanctum of Rall, I’m not going to go beg for them to transfer here.

I do find the Oceanic guilds that came up with the genius idea of stacking themselves over a few servers to be amusing. Must be fun playing the same servers all the time. To think there were servers complaining about Sanctum of Rall night capping last week. It’s definitely a numbers game.

Transfers need to end.

in WvW

Karandor.4201

Yeah the fights are decently balanced when I play (NA primetime) but the queues are just so stupid now. I got DC’d last night at around 9pm and didn’t get to play WvW again. I was queued for over 2 hours for a borderland as were 2 other guildmates.

Transfers need to end.

in WvW

Posted by: Ahmrill.7512

Ahmrill.7512

The need to stop free transfers to “HIGH” population servers. Keep the transfers free to low population servers, but letting further clog the high population servers makes no sense.

No action on this is just compounding the problem on high population servers.

Ahmrill
Proud member of [NORD] Nordvegr Guild
Jade Quarry