Treb inside citadel? so nice of u bg

in WvW

Posted by: Insight.1683

Insight.1683

What we can do about this treb? nothing, impossible to counter, and all our strategy to take garrison was ruined by an exploit..

Attachments:

[WP][TW] – Arguns

in WvW

Posted by: Ljiona.9142

Ljiona.9142

Should have seen them when orbs were still in the game.

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

There’s a specific guy in BG that does this all the time, even after being reported many many times.

A certain Asuran Mesmer…

If ANet could ban that guy, would be nice

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Adula.3698

Adula.3698

I’m almost sure BG is the reason they removed the orbs XD

in WvW

Posted by: RiWiJo.7502

RiWiJo.7502

I have been reporting this for months with pictures—nothing is done about it. I figured it was on purpose. So we discovered a way to take that treb out. There is a spot on the East side of Citadel where it is possible to jump up and get into forbidden territory. Carefully avoiding legendary guards a small group can sneak up on that treb and take it out—we did it a couple of days ago.

in WvW

Posted by: Distaste.4801

Distaste.4801

You should have seen JQ, SBI, HOD, SOR, FA, GOM, CD, SOS, etc etc. EVERY server had hackers yanking orbs. At one point since transfers were free the hackers would transfer to enemy servers and hack the orbs just to cause backlash for that server. It was an effective tactic and I know GOM at the very least was destroyed because a few hackers gave them a reputation.

Unless you see multiple guilds doing such activity blame the exploiters/hackers doing it and not the server. I thought this lesson was learned but apparently not.