Trebbing from a ridiculous place...

in WvW

Posted by: Darknass.1903

Darknass.1903

So, is it intended that only blue team can treb smc from a jumping puzzle in eb? because this is a load of crap that 2-3 people can treb smc and be completely safe while doing it…
When I and a few other people went to wipe those trebs we found that they had ac’s set up aswell and were basically killed before we could even get close enough to do any damage…

HoD – Ranger, Ele, Guard, Engie.

“The best defense is a strong offense.”

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

The jump tower is a very old treb placement. I don’t believe it can any longer hit SM from there though, even if it looks like that. Check the walls, likely they are getting zero damage. But that spot is legit. And you can get them down. Just aoe or yank them or ac them or jump up yourself. Or you can set up a treb in the keep and get them that way.

That’s not the eb jumping puzzle though.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: Darknass.1903

Darknass.1903

The jump tower is a very old treb placement. I don’t believe it can any longer hit SM from there though, even if it looks like that. Check the walls, likely they are getting zero damage. But that spot is legit. And you can get them down. Just aoe or yank them or ac them or jump up yourself. Or you can set up a treb in the keep and get them that way.

That’s not the eb jumping puzzle though.

I know its not THE jumping puzzle but it is A jumping puzzle… also it IS hitting the walls.

HoD – Ranger, Ele, Guard, Engie.

“The best defense is a strong offense.”

in WvW

Posted by: Phoenixfudge.5290

Phoenixfudge.5290

It’s completely intended for those skilled enough to jump up there. I’m now tempted to upload a video where my friend and I built a treb up there while outnumbered.

There are plenty of ways to counter that treb though. Arrow carts, mortars, overpowered 1500 range engi grenades.

in WvW

Posted by: Mastermavrick.2439

Mastermavrick.2439

Always been there and it is easy enough to counter with a single AC/bala spam built under it. Used to do that all the time months ago…rarely bother now.

The Revenant Apostle [Rvnt]→ DragonBand
Kaiji Ruko – 80 Ranger, Revanat Shadowdeath – 80 Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

this is a load of crap that 2-3 people can treb smc and be completely safe while doing it…
When I and a few other people went to wipe those trebs we found that they had ac’s set up aswell and were basically killed before we could even get close enough to do any damage…

So… this definitely doesn’t happen from Overlook. Just don’t look there.

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Elona usually have treb in their citadel. Anet could ban everybody who used supply.

Attachments:

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

it does hit SMC but its tricky to aim it just right.

its also easily countered by one AC as someone pointed out.

also you can jump like 1/2 way up and AoE/Pull the top area.

its not a big deal.

in WvW

Posted by: caljay.8720

caljay.8720

Elona usually have treb in their citadel. Anet could ban everybody who used supply.

The problem is that the banhammer cant drop if its Anets fault that trebs can be placed in spawn. Its not a hack, simply a flaw in the game

Attachments:

[eN] Entröpy – Guild Leader/Driver
[oT] Ominous Threat – Reform hype inc?
OCX Rallybot

in WvW

Posted by: SaiKosis.4587

SaiKosis.4587

The problem is that the banhammer cant drop if its Anets fault that trebs can be placed in spawn. Its not a hack, simply a flaw in the game

If that were actually the case then they couldn’t ban any players just after launch for buying karma weapons or cooking ingredients for cheap and then selling them for lots of gold since it was Anet’s fault for letting it happen in the first place……oh wait…

in WvW

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Oh nice spot, thanks for that

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

in WvW

Posted by: Phoenixfudge.5290

Phoenixfudge.5290

Do you know what a exploit is? Plenty of people get banned for exploits.

in WvW

Posted by: Visiroth.5914

Visiroth.5914

If that were actually the case then they couldn’t ban any players just after launch for buying karma weapons or cooking ingredients for cheap and then selling them for lots of gold since it was Anet’s fault for letting it happen in the first place……oh wait…

Yeah, because something that impacts the economy negatively is completely the same as destroying a wall at your spawn tower which doesn’t even guarantee a cap. Let alone that you used to be able to build siege all over the place, and after they fixed that throw build sites onto places you couldn’t drop them. Those people weren’t banned.

in WvW

Posted by: Master of Timespace.2548

Master of Timespace.2548

It’s not really an exploit if it’s something that everyone has known and used since day #1. It might not be intended, but it would make little sense to penalize some small group for abusing something that everyone has abused over many months…
And that JP, it is probably intended. It is an interesting place for siege, but in practice it’s too much effort to build it up there given how easily it can still be countered.

? <(^-^><)>^-^)> <(^-^)> ?

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

So you can’t really get any bans in this game because everything is just flaw in the game.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Posted by: SaiKosis.4587

SaiKosis.4587

Yeah, because something that impacts the economy negatively is completely the same as destroying a wall at your spawn tower which doesn’t even guarantee a cap. Let alone that you used to be able to build siege all over the place, and after they fixed that throw build sites onto places you couldn’t drop them. Those people weren’t banned.

Actually yes it is the same by the reasoning applied in the post I responded to since it was a mistake by Anet which created the problem in the first place. Not really that difficult.

in WvW

Posted by: Arcuss.6457

Arcuss.6457

I don’t know about the place op mentioned. But I’m sick of red always trebing from overlook. so unfair being able to treb in almost perfect safety.

in WvW

Posted by: Bawi.9541

Bawi.9541

It’s not really an exploit if it’s something that everyone has known and used since day #1.

Nice logic stuff

Ele / Guardian