Trebs Despawning?

Trebs Despawning?

in WvW

Posted by: Thrumdi.9216

Thrumdi.9216

Our guild was holding a tower tonight, and we had built a fair among of siege. We noticed something very strange.

We had two trebs that despawned during quiet periods between battles. They weren’t AoE’d or otherwise attacked. They weren’t used for a while, but neither were the other siege we built (catas and arrow carts). Only the trebs despawned.

We might have missed something, but it really did look like only the trebs were despawning. Has anyone else noticed this?

Thrumdi, Captain of The Tarnished Coastguard

The ultimate GW2 troll.

Trebs Despawning?

in WvW

Posted by: ghondon.7910

ghondon.7910

trebs despawn i think after 30 minutes with no use. Assign people the task of manning them and firing them once everytime they are near them.

Trebs Despawning?

in WvW

Posted by: Phantom.8130

Phantom.8130

the trebs despawn, and i think golems might too. the other siege equipment seems to stick around though.

also, you don’t actually have to fire them. you just have to “use” them. run up, man it, unman it, shelf life extended.

Trebs Despawning?

in WvW

Posted by: Mosharn.8357

Mosharn.8357

everything spawns after certain time which sucks.

Trebs Despawning?

in WvW

Posted by: Thrumdi.9216

Thrumdi.9216

the trebs despawn, and i think golems might too. the other siege equipment seems to stick around though.

also, you don’t actually have to fire them. you just have to “use” them. run up, man it, unman it, shelf life extended.

This was our conclusion. But it seems strange that only trebs (and golems) would despawn, when the other stuff sticks around. I suppose though they are the most expensive and dangerous siege weapons.

Thrumdi, Captain of The Tarnished Coastguard

The ultimate GW2 troll.