Trick on farming badges. Must see!

in WvW

Posted by: Buzzcrave.6197

Buzzcrave.6197

It is really simple. I will tell you step by step.

1) Go to the forum, and get to know which server are against Borlis Pass.
2) Transfer to the server(example: Kaineng)
3) Get to Borlis Pass borderland.
4) Head to the lake.
5) Profit.

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg598/yazid901/Gw2_2012_10_08_23_02_50_837.jpg

But honestly Anet, this kitten need to be stop. Atleast make a panic button for players to call the staff to ban all these botters like the picture above.

in WvW

Posted by: Kyrul.7681

Kyrul.7681

That is actually impressive…never seen such a large mob of bots before.

in WvW

Posted by: Daedalus.3954

Daedalus.3954

That makes me really sad. ANet has their work cut out for them.

Commander Kaena Godsfire – Guardian
Server – Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

lol go to drakkar lake BL’s , we farmed lot’s of em bots there, they even got smarter and started using some kind of orb to repel attacks lol

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Posted by: Sanctus.8350

Sanctus.8350

Step 6) Get banned for exploiting.

Bonus Points) Get banned for exploiting BEFORE the bots get banned for botting.

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

How is killing bots exploiting?

in WvW

Posted by: Lasgana.2798

Lasgana.2798

what are the bots farming in the water?

Sea of Sorrows | Dreaminacci | 80 Elementalist / 80 Guardian / 80 Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: TsukasaHiiragi.9730

TsukasaHiiragi.9730

I’ve seen no evidence yet that bots have been banned, have you?

protest this travesty of a patch -
Get it taken down -
Do whatever it takes if you care about this game -

in WvW

Posted by: Uder.9187

Uder.9187

What exactly happened there? We also “blob up” before we running in somewhere. to buff up.

The Iron Triangle – Desolation
Leina Shade | Svea Lightbringer | Maximus Ironhide | Mara Deathblossom

in WvW

Posted by: Krooks.1624

Krooks.1624

i havent seen that many bots since Chinese Aion. Holy cow would I love to equip a staff on my ele & just go to town. Exotic badge weapons in 20 mins or less, lol.

Sugarbuns Jackson
Vendetta

in WvW

Posted by: Sanctus.8350

Sanctus.8350

Did you really ask that? How isn’t it? You are knowingly gaining currency via unintended means. Instead of reporting them and moving on, you are working with them to further your own progression. Essentially, you should consider yourself a bot if you are going to do this. You are also being detrimental to your server in WvW.

“You’re stealing from those who themselves are stealing the lifeblood from our city. You are a parasite—” – The Wire

in WvW

Posted by: Ashanor.5319

Ashanor.5319

Did you really ask that? How isn’t it? You are knowingly gaining currency via unintended means. Instead of reporting them and moving on, you are working with them to further your own progression. Essentially, you should consider yourself a bot if you are going to do this. You are also being detrimental to your server in WvW.

To an extent I agree. If you want to police the server and farm these bots to prevent them from doing it that is fine, but you shouldn’t profit from it.

in WvW

Posted by: Thesilentflute.8761

Thesilentflute.8761

We get one that large on et all the time

Attachments:

I see good ideas every day …good in theory. – Shawn Farthing
Masters in Geek Mythology
YOU ARE NOT THE INVENTOR OF WORDS!!! lol

in WvW

Posted by: Deboog.1847

Deboog.1847

Community definition of exploit: Do something that makes me jelly.

in WvW

Posted by: LadyHorus.8214

LadyHorus.8214

Hey, if you kill our bots, I’m happy lol… I’d love to kill them myself if I could. So many on BP it isn’t even funny. And just knowing they take up space in the que makes me more annoyed about it lol.

But yeah… if you’re there to kill them at least report them while you’re at it… :/

Rosangela Marie: 80 Mesmer • Rosangela: 80 Elementalist
MAGUUMA
My Artworks! - Lady Horus Gaming

in WvW

Posted by: Boggler.7519

Boggler.7519

They all congregate on low pop servers so they don’t get caught. Once there 80 they distrubute across the landscape and farm instances. This shouldn’t be real news for anyone thats been playing MMO’s within the last 10 years.

I’ve decided to stop doing what I am capable of doing and instead do what I love most.

in WvW

Posted by: Barkey.2609

Barkey.2609

lol this happens everywhere…

I’m on Isle of Janthir, and my server went to a lake on a borderland and saw like 8 Eredon Terrace bots farming the lake. For a minute there we thought they were trying to get the quaggan event and were legit enemies, then we realized that when our 3 engineers nuked them with grenade kits and caused a huge bloody mess in the water with no resistance or effort to escape, that they were bots.

I don’t see anything wrong with killing the bots. It prevents them from farming, which is a public service. You got some badges for performing a public service, well deserved.

Aggressive Napkins [MoB] Warrior
Defensive Napkins [MoB] Guardian
Isle of Janthir

in WvW

Posted by: Island.7681

Island.7681

Sanctus,

Abusing any facet of this game in any way other than that which is intended by Anet is an exploit.

Killing the morons of an opposing faction who afk bot in an open and public area is nothing short of “working as intended”.

There is no system abuse, this is not griefing, this is nothing more than killing an AFK player. Thats all this would be to wipe these kitten off.

Big kittening deal if someone gets 20 wvw kills and a few bags in the process. I gain more than that in a single tower defense.

But continue to quote the wire like some kittening sage, you kittening pompous kittenhead.

in WvW

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

Some of these bots are so substantiated it’s hard to tell them apart from bad players.

Actually, when farming events in Orr everyone is essentially acting like a Bot.

in WvW

Barkey.2609

Honestly I can’t tell the difference in Cursed Shore. They might as well be bots until a group event boss aggro’s them.

Isle of Janthir

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Its pretty easy to identify bots in orr.

They run defined paths, and most of them teleport :/

The bots that were leveld from level 1 are always rangers with a bear pet, hacked accounts use other classes.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Barkey.2609

Heh, I was more making an observation on their behavior. Just hive mind the entire thing and they have farmed so much that they know exactly where enemies will appear/lose invulnerability, and just stand on those exact points autoattacking.

Really pisses me off. I have to really be on the bounce to get kill credit in Cursed Shore.

Isle of Janthir

in WvW

Posted by: Velron.3729

Velron.3729

lol this happens everywhere…

I’m on Isle of Janthir, and my server went to a lake on a borderland and saw like 8 Eredon Terrace bots farming the lake. For a minute there we thought they were trying to get the quaggan event and were legit enemies, then we realized that when our 3 engineers nuked them with grenade kits and caused a huge bloody mess in the water with no resistance or effort to escape, that they were bots.

I don’t see anything wrong with killing the bots. It prevents them from farming, which is a public service. You got some badges for performing a public service, well deserved.

Omg so sad I missed this last week! Lol

I lol’d when the first person tried to say killing bots is exploiting. Anet should thank you for helping.

Personally, I’ll be hitting up all the lakes when I get home tonight. Woot!

Fragg – Engineer | Lil Zek – Warrior PVP R43
[DA] Decisive Actions – Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Trismegistos.3046

Trismegistos.3046

“You’re stealing from those who themselves are stealing the lifeblood from our city. You are a parasite—” – The Wire

so ur telling me that killing bots is exploiting?

“are you crazy?”
-Jesus

in WvW

Posted by: Buzzcrave.6197

Buzzcrave.6197

I don’t even….

Are you saying for someone to kill this bots it is exploiting? Catching a thief for the police will send you to jail? This is a public service, why should people get banned for it.

Beside, the whole point of this thread is to state that these bots are becoming way out of hand. Something need to be done, as I said on my first post Anet need to place a panic button so players can call them to banned when something like this happens(see picture). Farming badges have nothing to do with it. I just make the title as it is to attract people seeing it(hopefully Anet staff).

You must be mad bro!!!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Rodarin.6058

Rodarin.6058

LOL but according to some people there are no bots in GW2. Some peopel who claim to have hundreds of hours played have never seen one. They must spend a lot of time in the hall of heroes.

in WvW

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

With the new patch we will get invisbots! A whole new breed of superbots that kill all. I want superbots darn it.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Limli.9501

Limli.9501

Spotted A group bots on Drakkar Lake [DE] too tonight. Working the kraits in the borderlands lake. We thought we go kill them time and time again then Drakkar Lake started to protect them strangely enough…

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Raezzor.9217

Raezzor.9217

Killing bots in a pvp zone is an exploit? LOL That’s gotta be one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. Since ANET isn’t taking care of the problem, players taking steps to reduce their impact and make some badges on the side seems all fair to me. And there’s no way that could be construed to be against the ToS since all you are doing is killing a player in a pvp zone. You might THINK they are bots, but then, you don’t really know, do you? I’ll agree the best thing would be for them to not be there at all, but eh, if I see something like this I’ll wade in with my staff swingin and AoEs flying.

in WvW

Posted by: Chaster Sharpshooter.3640

Chaster Sharpshooter.3640

I think all we need is to enable PvP in PvE without permissions, this way, we can just kill the kitten bots.

“To learn is what I need, to teach those who needs to learn is my duty …”
Chaster the Scarred – Leader of [SoS] Guilds
Server: Kaineng | Recruitment Status: Open