Tried of full que - open eotm for pve

in WvW

Posted by: Cerby.1069

Cerby.1069

Give pips to eotm. Give pve players a mode where they can do dedicated pip farming. relieve the QUE ON EVERY FRIGGIN MAP problem at primetime. K THXS.

Or if you wanan be real jerks about it with the sob story of how your world will die (well mbe it deserves to die then, u ever think of that?)….well then just add pips to eotm during primetime..okay? OKAY.

Problem solved. I won’t have to play forum wars 2 anymore. k thxs.

I kill you in one gunflame, or I kill you in two.
The Tiny Yuno Sniper of Ebay [EBAY]

in WvW

Posted by: jamesdolla.3954

jamesdolla.3954

transfer if the ques are bad. not a problem on mag

Native Maguuman

in WvW

Posted by: Vova.2640

Vova.2640

transfer if the ques are bad. not a problem on mag

LUL

15characters

Look at how effective someone is in a full Soldiers set.
Look at how effective someone is in a full Dire set.
Nice balance.

in WvW

Posted by: Firebaall.5127

Firebaall.5127

Stop playing on bandwagon servers.

If you want to be on stacked puff WvW homeworlds, get ready to queue. Transfer to a lower population server.

in WvW

Posted by: Rangerdeity.5847

Rangerdeity.5847

transfer servers bro. most servers dont have that problem plus some of them even have the mythical +5 pips for outnumbered buffs.

in WvW

Posted by: Pensadora.9478

Pensadora.9478

transfer servers bro. most servers dont have that problem plus some of them even have the mythical +5 pips for outnumbered buffs.

No myth, can confirm.

GM of [MAS] – Might and Smarts – WvW
http://www.mas4eva.enjin.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Strider Pj.2193

Strider Pj.2193

Give pips to eotm. Give pve players a mode where they can do dedicated pip farming. relieve the QUE ON EVERY FRIGGIN MAP problem at primetime. K THXS.

Or if you wanan be real jerks about it with the sob story of how your world will die (well mbe it deserves to die then, u ever think of that?)….well then just add pips to eotm during primetime..okay? OKAY.

Transfer. It makes the most sense.

Also, what is prime time for you?

NA between 800 and 1100 eastern? Or 10-100am eastern?

in WvW

Posted by: Ubi.4136

Ubi.4136

I’m on TC, I can finish diamond Saturday night/early Sunday morning. I like sleep too, so I usually finish on Sunday. I can finish diamond on 2 accounts and easily get to mithril on the 3rd with very little effort, and the only que is really EB on Friday night.

Lost in the Maguuma [TC]
Te Nosce [TC]

in WvW

Posted by: Malerian.8435

Malerian.8435

Why? If you do not like the ques (nobody really does btw!) then transfer to like a tier 4 server or something. EOTM is not WvW it is a waiting room fro people in ques. It should not change!

in WvW

Cerby.1069

If the solution is to transfer….

…then I have to pay to play don’t I?

WOULDN’T THAT PROVE THE LEGEND IS TRUE!?!??

in WvW

Strider Pj.2193

Yes. It’s true. De stack. Or deal with ques. It IS that simple.

in WvW

Posted by: Holland.9351

Holland.9351

Transfer? They use linked servers now if you didn’t know yet, and they shuffle them every few months.

Queues have increased a lot since pips were introduced.

in WvW

Posted by: Sylvyn.4750

Sylvyn.4750

Aren’t you on the Ehmry Bay server, or did EBAY transfer off? If you’re still on E-Bay server, then we’ll have new links at the end of the week.

in WvW

Posted by: XenesisII.1540

XenesisII.1540

Trying to figure out if Cerby is trying to make a late joke/troll about CD+links is bigger than BG.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“I knew it, I’m surrounded by…” – Dark Helmet

in WvW

Cerby.1069

Trying to figure out if Cerby is trying to make a late joke/troll about CD+links is bigger than BG.

Don’t hijack my srs problems with your srs memes.

in WvW

Posted by: Malerian.8435

Malerian.8435

You can do it for free. Just delete all your characters lol.

in WvW

Posted by: Zalavaaris.5329

Zalavaaris.5329

Ya know… the FDA recommends a maximum of 2300mg a day… I think you’ve passed that…

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

EotM pips would probably be best update in gaming history. Best PvP map ever should get pips too.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I actually pved over the weekend and discovered two things:

• 1. I had forgotten just how beautiful this game is, the artwork is fantastic.
  • 2. You get obscene amounts of loot in pve just standing there afk. It explains why we see the uproar here on the forums in WvW if they’re used to that. They should tone it way down in pve.
L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

[EBAY] is linked with CD who run massive karma train zergs. If they opened EotM ticket acquisition we would see CD posting about how they don’t have high enough population to compete in WvW.

I mean just think about it,
Crystal Desert
Where does the next expansion take place lol…
Of course this guy is fighting que.

This is why HoD and Ebay are destined to be perma linked.

in WvW

Cerby.1069

Those who are destined to be perma-linked have to go through at least a trilogy of romance novels together.

Fighting together, fighting against eachother, and once again fighting together.

That third installment is on hiatus still though. The author simply REFUSES to tone down the erotic content that is bound to take place!

in WvW

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

STRM + EBAY was such a magical experience during OCX,
I need some chocolate now ;-(

in WvW

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

[EBAY] is linked with CD who run massive karma train zergs. If they opened EotM ticket acquisition we would see CD posting about how they don’t have high enough population to compete in WvW.

Crystal Desert

Why are you not addressing the symptom instead of the cause?

Anet keeps putting servers out of their tiers – and expecting what?

Who the heck wants to play against five or six servers ABOVE our own tiers?

No One

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

in WvW

Strider Pj.2193

Crystal Desert

No One

Well.. don’t think No One is accurate. Look at the thread with all the people begging for one up, one down. Go back further and look at the movement of a large number of guilds to ‘break up’ the tier one locked tier system.

Quite honestly, people have been asking for it for 3 years now, it’s just they refused to listen to people who told them what was going to happen.

in WvW

Posted by: HazyDaisy.4107

HazyDaisy.4107

Crystal Desert

No One

As evidenced by the (2) 3 server links that swap T3 / T4 back and fourth like a used toy? Both could easily handle T3, but neither want to because it may mean they’d be thrust into T2.

Whether anyone does or doesn’t get their golden links this Friday, nothing will change in terms of game play for them or anyone else. Those that roflstomp in the tiers they are used to will continue to do so and those that get put out of their comfort zone will go play PVE for a week, rinse repeat!

Yes, another symptom of the balance diesease, but everyone sees these symptoms mounting and does nothing about them, we don’t eat right, we don’t exercise. We just get our injections every 2 months, feel good or hurl for a month and half, then 2 weeks before the next injection, start screaming for the actual cure. Sorry, there isn’t one, and even if there were, some people would hijack the shipments, so what’s the point?

Sorrows Furnace
[HaHa] Hazardous Hallucination

in WvW

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

There is only one way to permanently fix queues/server imbalances, and that is to turn WvW into a RvBvG system similar to how EotM works. Is that worth losing server pride/identity and the inability to properly play with friends and guildmates? That’s a discussion everybody will need to seriously have if we want to actually solve this problem.

in WvW

Cerby.1069

Just you kno…throwing it out there: But CD completely threw last week’s matchup so we wouldn’t have to play against mag. Like 1st place for half the week then we threw and were 3rd place in the very end….even got sos to 2nd haha.

Matchups have never been closer than what I’ve seen in the 1up1down phase. Like amazingly close matchups! And consistently close for good periods of time!

Problem is apples like mag aren’t playing according to anet’s plan. And anet refuses to change their plan for a couple servers….sooooo were stuck in a cycle where its better to end the week with the third place warscore. The ability to do so as well isn’t damaging to you at alll! That’s because the main source of points is your upgraded stuff….so papering it allows it to flip more and generates more loot/rewards for you. So something inherently good like more points for stuff you upgrade/hold…is actually compounding the problems found elsewhere in the game. Stuff like that keeps going on and on.

So we messed up the system and are stuck in an otherwise easy matchup, 1up1down can’t be blamed for this. If we hadn’t have actively undermining the system we’d be fighting some1 who …actively undermines the system lol.

….choo chooooo!

(edited by Cerby.1069)

in WvW

Posted by: Balthazzarr.1349

Balthazzarr.1349

CD did NOT throw the matchup. SoS purposely bagged CD every chance they could get. They stood and watched while YB took SM and other towers and keeps and wiped CD so they couldn’t stop YB. CD did everything they could but when you’re fighting 2 servers and one of them targets only YOU then you are destined to lose. SoS didn’t want to drop to T4 so they “teamed up” with YB, even if YB didn’t realize it.

I know this because I have one of my accts in on the server that’s linked with SoS and was told that directly by two of the tagged commanders that were doing just what I described above.

Pile of garbage play if you ask me.

… just call me … Tim :)

in WvW

Strider Pj.2193

So.. this isn’t a matchup thread but the ‘BG’ problem one is? I guess re reading the ‘no matchup threads’ post could be helpful.

in WvW

Posted by: Balthazzarr.1349

Balthazzarr.1349

So.. this isn’t a matchup thread but the ‘BG’ problem one is? I guess re reading the ‘no matchup threads’ post could be helpful.

Right…and it’s the OP himself that raised the so called issue of his linked server apparently sandbagging. How awesome is that? As for the initial subject of this thread… lol, not gonna happen.

… just call me … Tim :)

in WvW

Posted by: Gemnaid.4219

Gemnaid.4219

What queues? Even in t1, the game mode is dead. There are no queues.

in WvW

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

What queues? Even in t1, the game mode is dead. There are no queues.

Unless you are on BG and like kicking puppies all day. (Bringing a 50 man blob to fight a 23 man squad) Because of the players and ANet enabling the players to continue to bandwagon onto a already stacked server multiply times. For the sake of WvW gem sales.

BGs roaming and havoc squads are nearly as big as the other servers actual raid squads. But I’m not going to go on about that. Hence why servers when in T2 will put in actual effort to tank their score so they don’t have to fight that nonsense. And when they do have to fight it, they mostly play other games instead of the game mode they like in GW2.

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys