Triumphant Hero's armor

Triumphant Hero's armor

in WvW

Posted by: Berserkeremir.4631

Berserkeremir.4631

It past one year since the wvw reward tracks are realised and we saw the Hero version of these armors to. Please developers release these beauties to us . Even the spvp has upgreaded glory armor skins since the season 5. Why dont you give us our rightfull armor skins that we needed

Triumphant Hero's armor

in WvW

Posted by: Swagger.1459

Swagger.1459

This is all we know…

Tyler Bearce.3427:

“The Tier 1 Weapons will be made available in an upcoming Reward Track, much like the armor already is.

We haven’t fully decided how to distribute the T2 Weapons and Armor yet. Though, we are currently leaning towards players purchasing them with a currency that they’d earn as a match reward. We may also set rank requirements for the various pieces, so you’d need to be a relatively high rank(1-2k) to purchase a full set."

New Main- 80 Thief – P/P- Vault Spam Pro

221 hours over 1,581 days of bank space/hot pve/lion’s arch afk and some wvw.

Triumphant Hero's armor

in WvW

Berserkeremir.4631

but it already past 1 year . And on spvp you can manage to get the whole set of tier 2 glory armors way to easier way less time consuming ways

Triumphant Hero's armor

in WvW

Posted by: kash.9213

kash.9213

Maybe they’ll add the set to the Legacy Armor box in a couple of years. I’ve given up on that set or anything WvW exclusive.

Kash
NSP

Triumphant Hero's armor

in WvW

Posted by: Famine.7915

Famine.7915

It’s all a myth.

Vee/Volk
Maguuma – Predatory Instinct [HUNT]
Necromancer

Triumphant Hero's armor

in WvW

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

My suggestion:

1. Add in recipes where the Triumphant armor can be upgraded to Triumphant Hero’s armor via the Mystic Forge. The recipes require WvW Tournament Claim tickets, similar to how the Hero weapons can be upgraded to Mistforged Hero weapons.

2. WvW Tournament Claim tickets can now be earned via the following methods:

- At the end of each week of play, each bonus WvW chest gives you 50 tickets. (So 1st place gives you 150, 2nd place gives you 100, and 3rd place gives you 50.)
- Excess Proofs of Heroics can be exchanged for tickets at a rate of 1 Proof for 3 tickets.
- Excess World Ability Points can be exchanged for tickets at a rate of 1 point for 5 tickets.

This gives long-term cosmetic rewards for WvW players (as well as slight power increases, because the Battle Historian merchant also offers WvW infusions for tickets), as well as additional incentive for winning each weekly match-up. Because the upgrade recipes require both bottles of Elonian Wine as well as Crystalline Dust, this also acts as a new gold sink for the economy and increases demand for Ectos.

Triumphant Hero's armor

in WvW

kash.9213

My suggestion:

1. Add in recipes where the Triumphant armor can be upgraded to Triumphant Hero’s armor via the Mystic Forge. The recipes require WvW Tournament Claim tickets, similar to how the Hero weapons can be upgraded to Mistforged Hero weapons.

- At the end of each week of play, each bonus WvW chest gives you 50 tickets. (So 1st place gives you 150, 2nd place gives you 100, and 3rd place gives you 50.)
- Excess Proofs of Heroics can be exchanged for tickets at a rate of 1 Proof for 3 tickets.
- Excess World Ability Points can be exchanged for tickets at a rate of 1 point for 5 tickets.

This gives long-term cosmetic rewards for WvW players (as well as slight power increases, because the Battle Historian merchant also offers WvW infusions for tickets), as well as additional incentive for winning each weekly match-up. Because the upgrade recipes require both bottles of Elonian Wine as well as Crystalline Dust, this also acts as a new gold sink for the economy and increases demand for Ectos.

If there were a few more style archetypes and some weapons and other slot items I’d be okay with that as long as we stop getting bulky, spikey, puffy, square, sparkley kitten. I’m still sporting the old Medium Glorious Chest piece because everything else looks like immovable trash.

Kash
NSP

Triumphant Hero's armor

in WvW

Berserkeremir.4631

My suggestion:

If there were a few more style archetypes and some weapons and other slot items I’d be okay with that as long as we stop getting bulky, spikey, puffy, square, sparkley kitten. I’m still sporting the old Medium Glorious Chest piece because everything else looks like immovable trash.

Doens’t aggreed with you. Guild Wars hasn’t many obtions for manly or kitten looking gear options. Probably one of the desingners is a woman and thats because spvp has a feminen looking legendary pack. We need more armors like heavy version of the triumphant hero armor.

(edited by Berserkeremir.4631)

Triumphant Hero's armor

in WvW

Posted by: Sarika.3756

Sarika.3756

Doens’t aggreed with you. Guild wats hasn’t many obtions for manly or kitten looking gear options. Probably one of the desingners is a woman and thats because spvp has a feminen looking legendary pack. We need more armors like heavy version of the triumphant hero armor.

What does a designers gender have to do with anything? And how is the PvP legendary back piece “feminine”? (It looks pretty gender neutral to me.)

Triumphant Hero's armor

in WvW

kash.9213

Doens’t aggreed with you. Guild wats hasn’t many obtions for manly or kitten looking gear options. Probably one of the desingners is a woman and thats because spvp has a feminen looking legendary pack. We need more armors like heavy version of the triumphant hero armor.

I’m not talking about manly or whatever, I’m talking about having some armor that doesn’t make you look like a hobo at a rave.

Kash
NSP

Triumphant Hero's armor

in WvW

Posted by: Micakuh.5708

Micakuh.5708

I’d like to second Berserkeremir’s first post, it’s been a year now and it’s still not obtainable. Every time a new update comes out, one of the first things I check is if the Triumphant Hero’s Armor is available yet. I’d like to know if we’ll get access to it some time this year, maybe? :/ That’d be nice to know.

(edited by Micakuh.5708)

Triumphant Hero's armor

in WvW

Berserkeremir.4631

What does a designers gender have to do with anything? And how is the PvP legendary back piece “feminine”? (It looks pretty gender neutral to me.)

yes totally aggred with you on your first idea , a desingners gender shoudn’t have to do anytinh with desing. So they should stop desingning feninen looking gear or gears for only looking decent on human characters. And PvP legendary back piece looks feminen . You can’t argue about that. It is a butterfly wings with shiny colors (mostly pink in it)

Triumphant Hero's armor

in WvW

Berserkeremir.4631

Anyway Anet please give out an answer to our rightfull demand and bring the Hero versions of these armors.

Triumphant Hero's armor

in WvW

Berserkeremir.4631

Ok guys be ready. Next patch is coming tomorrow and maybe they will release the Triumphant Hero Armors with this patch. maybe anet developers realy thinking about rewarding the WvW players to

Triumphant Hero's armor

in WvW

Posted by: BlaqueFyre.5678

BlaqueFyre.5678

yes totally aggred with you on your first idea , a desingners gender shoudn’t have to do anytinh with desing. So they should stop desingning feninen looking gear or gears for only looking decent on human characters. And PvP legendary back piece looks feminen . You can’t argue about that. It is a butterfly wings with shiny colors (mostly pink in it)

The Pvp Legendary back are by no means butterfly wings, you might need your eyes checked…. and the colour scheme/design is influenced by the Egg chamber in Tarir…………. then you have the other Legendary back piece which is Shattered Rocks/crystals held together by Mist the colonies are derived from the primary colors of The Mists which all items besides the gold are the purplish grey colour……

Both having direct ties to in game designs

Triumphant Hero's armor

in WvW

Berserkeremir.4631

That doesn’t change that those butterfly wings(when they are closed) looks feminen. I don’t care about the lore behind those backpack cause they PVP backpacks and players torturing other players characters to getting it so it shound’t be shiny or butterfly. It needs to look badazssz. You might be a gay or a woman who is enjoying the looks of it and i respect that. But those reasons doesn’t changed the fact that those wings are look feminen. And please lets stop talking about this issue but that topic isn’t about pvp legendary backpiece.

Triumphant Hero's armor

in WvW

Posted by: Choppy.4183

Choppy.4183

Im talking about having some armor that doesn’t make you look like a hobo at a rave.

Don’t disrespect rave hobo. Riding the rails to a sick beat is the Warrior Way.

I’m Biff Rangoon, and I approved this message.
Ehmry Bay | Omg Brb Icecream Truck (ICEE)

Triumphant Hero's armor

in WvW

Posted by: Sarika.3756

Sarika.3756

That doesn’t change that those butterfly wings(when they are closed) looks feminen. I don’t care about the lore behind those backpack cause they PVP backpacks and players torturing other players characters to getting it so it shound’t be shiny or butterfly. It needs to look badazssz. You might be a gay or a woman who is enjoying the looks of it and i respect that. But those reasons doesn’t changed the fact that those wings are look feminen. And please lets stop talking about this issue but that topic isn’t about pvp legendary backpiece.

No, the topic has turned into why you are using the word feminine as if it is an insult.

Also, that other people don’t see them as feminine in the first place. At least not by the traditional sense of the word.

Triumphant Hero's armor

in WvW

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

Ok guys be ready. Next patch is coming tomorrow and maybe they will release the Triumphant Hero Armors with this patch. maybe anet developers realy thinking about rewarding the WvW players to

Then you better say something in the armor on the main forms because the devs are not reading the wvw forms. I have a feeling they are not reading the main forms they only seem for sure reading reddit.

I love to see this set become the wvw version of legendary armor all though it would be lacking the skin effects for combat. Relay wvw players just want a gear set they can swap on the fly and not spend all there gold on testing new builds and losing runes that are hard to get though reward tracks.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

Triumphant Hero's armor

in WvW

Posted by: Baldrick.8967

Baldrick.8967

I’d like some of what this guy is smoking.

There are no wvw devs, so the chances of them giving us any changes other than things that are purely co incidental are zero.

WvW player. Doing another world completion for my next Legendary. Hater of mini-games.

Triumphant Hero's armor

in WvW

Posted by: Aitadis.8269

Aitadis.8269

Now that legendary armor is finally complete Anet can start working on WvW development again!

/s

Illusionary Mesmer
[oof] Crystal Desert