Troll on Gunnars Hold server in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Benjifu.8451

Benjifu.8451

Okay now I know we’re not allowed to name anyone on here but I know people on Gunnars will know who.. This guy sits in our keeps puts a commander tag on to confuse people and uses all supply in the keep building rams on the walls AND spams chat with abuse and other random crap..

The amount of reports this guy must of received and yet Anet takes no action? Seriously.. You trying to make people not want to play WvW Anet? Can something be done please?

in WvW

Posted by: Benjifu.8451

Benjifu.8451

On top of this complaint another issue is raised by the fact if this happens in WvW.. How are we suppose to report it? It ruins wvw as we cannot upgrade our keeps.. Making a zerg fight pointless as if we wanted to build siege its blocked as he’s built too many rams in the vicinity..

in WvW

Posted by: Zach.3264

Zach.3264

I don’t play on Gunnar’s Hold, but I can imagine how frustrating this must be. It’s beyond me how Anet can willingly let 1 person ruin the experience for so many. Sure Anet don’t get any money through monthly subscription fees, but it’s safe to assume that they make plenty through gem store. You would think it would be simple enough to employ people to check reports, especially when you say there’s most likely several been made against him.

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

I know who this is and hes doing this for a loooooooooong time and been reported 10millions times already – nothing happens and i doubt anything will happen. Sadly.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: MexiKieran.3486

MexiKieran.3486

It isn’t the first time this started up, he’s been doing it off and on for months and has come back and just drained out keeps for sups constantly, he then tags up and just sits in spawn (Though this is minor its still not really helpful)
Ill post some screenshots when he comes back to a fully supped keep and drains it for his strange fettish.

[Re] Rerolled – Muteh -
Hottest Necro in all of Gunnars!
~Causing Chaos In All Fights~

in WvW

Posted by: PattyCakeChamp.5268

PattyCakeChamp.5268

Okay now I know we’re not allowed to name anyone on here but I know people on Gunnars will know who.. This guy sits in our keeps puts a commander tag on to confuse people and uses all supply in the keep building rams on the walls AND spams chat with abuse and other random crap..

The amount of reports this guy must of received and yet Anet takes no action? Seriously.. You trying to make people not want to play WvW Anet? Can something be done please?

If your in wvw, that means your not in spvp, and not helping esports. Its OK though, China will save our esports. Oh you had legitimate complaints and suggestions? Have some esports. While were at it let’s have a CDI about wvw, but then esports. You see, its that they don’t care, literally. Now if you would just step over to esports for a bit….

in WvW

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

There was a long long thread in the german section like a year ago or something about the same problem on a german server.. Anet’s stance is basically everyone is allowed to play the game like they want.. if they harrass other people its ok with Anet. If they do their very best to spoil the fun of the whole server its also ok with Anet. A million reports wont change a thing, its politics.

To the people of Gunnar’s Hold (i love you) – try to think him as a kind of mascot bringing just another handicap to our wvw experience (God knows we have plenty of handicaps already – numbers, coverage, commanders) and try to ignore him / live with it. We managed to have fun despite him so far and we will continue to try. Maybe one day he will grow up and realize what miserable kind of person he is / has been and take appropriate action. so long – dont feed the troll.

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

(edited by Steelo.4597)

in WvW

Posted by: Pinkamena Diane Pie.8054

Pinkamena Diane Pie.8054

There was a long long thread in the german section like a year ago or something about the same problem on a german server.. Anet’s stance is basically everyone is allowed to play the game like they want.. if they harrass other people its ok with Anet. If they do their very best to spoil the fun of the whole server its also ok with Anet. A million reports wont change a thing, its politics.

The problem with this is that it completely violates the Rules of Conduct……………………………………………………………….

One person can ruin the fun for 199 other players, assuming 100 player cap per server. How is this fair and an acceptable style of play?!

The WvW Forum Poster Formerly Known As Omaris Mortuus Est

in WvW

Posted by: Pavel.8531

Pavel.8531

The problem with this is that it completely violates the Rules of Conduct……………………………………………………………….

One person can ruin the fun for 199 other players, assuming 100 player cap per server. How is this fair and an acceptable style of play?!

It is, in Anet’s book… on our server we had the same problem (thank god that guy quit the game 5 months ago, after an year of trolling us). We reported him every day, for months, tried customer support… customer support said “they are investigating”, then they said “if you want action to be taken, use the ingame reporting system”.
………

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

Don’t give them the attention they crave by responding and bumping this thread…

… doh!

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

in WvW

Posted by: Dancing Face.4695

Dancing Face.4695

He can do that? he’s free to do that.
You can report and can be banned for verbal abuse but not for popping up an icon and building sieges.
You blam him because the commons sense tells you that he’s doing it wrong but actually he’s just tagging up and building sieges.

Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Terkov.4138

Terkov.4138

I reported him multiple times through ticket system. Answer I got:

Hello *********,

Thank you for contacting the Guild Wars 2 Support Team.

We wanted to let you know that we are aware of player concerns about WvW griefing. In fact, the development team is currently reviewing WvW and assessing some of its properties to try to discourage disruptive gameplay while allowing players to gain their achievements.

World-versus-World gameplay is designed for everyone, and we do not want to discourage players from fighting for their world, whether they are daily players, occasional achievement hunters, or people who are completely new to the format. The team will continue to look at possible improvements for the future. We don’t have a timeframe for any changes that may take place in the future, but we wanted you to know that this subject is a point of discussion and consideration amongst the devs.

Regards,

GM *******
Guild Wars 2 Support Team
http://support.guildwars2.com/

They gave me exactly same answer few months ago when I reported him, so I didn’t stop after it and demanded real answer, so I received:

Hello ******,

The Guild Wars 2 User Agreement and Rules of Conduct outline the rules and behavior that all players need to follow. I have included links to both of them below:

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/legal/guild-wars-2-user-agreement/
https://www.guildwars2.com/en/legal/guild-wars-2-rules-of-conduct/

If a player is found to be in violation of the rules, the appropriate action will be taken. That said, we are only able to discuss actions taken with the owner of the account, and not through a third party.

Thank you for taking the time to help us keep Guild Wars 2 a fun and pleasant game for everyone!

Regards,

GM *******
Guild Wars 2 Support Team
http://support.guildwars2.com/

So in other words: Nope!

And idk why some people still don’t have him blocked and, to make it even worse, give him attention he wants.

in WvW

Posted by: AlmightJebus.2875

AlmightJebus.2875

Butterd Bread:
This lad better no be taking up my precious territory that I’v made for myself. This guy is a pretender to my Pillar of LA

in WvW

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

HoD had players doing just that – and more – and not one thing was done about them.

We need more devs in game and we need moderators in game period.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

in WvW

Posted by: PotatoCable.1425

PotatoCable.1425

ahahah, is this your doing butters?

Potato Stick [Lion]
Muphasa’s Avenger
Gunnars Hold