Trolls in wvw

Trolls in wvw

in WvW

Posted by: Sun Cho.9821

Sun Cho.9821

Was wandering, does trolling from other servers happen often or just during tourney times? I’ve personally seen three so far this week and have heard of many more. Wasting supply, meaningless upgrading of towers and keeps etc…..

Just thinking how sad its become that other realms feel the need to send trolls.

Trolls in wvw

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

They used to be more frequent and happen everywhere, but really I haven’t seen one in ages…

Also, trolls aren’t necessary people from other servers… There are people who don’t care about their own server and just have fun seeing people raging on whatever they are doing.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

Trolls in wvw

in WvW

Posted by: MightyMicah.7451

MightyMicah.7451

They used to be more frequent and happen everywhere, but really I haven’t seen one in ages…

Also, trolls aren’t necessary people from other servers… There are people who don’t care about their own server and just have fun seeing people raging on whatever they are doing.

I have to admit, sometimes trolls are freaking hilarious. I can remember several days where a couple trolls kept throwing down about 10 different blueprints at the gate. Of course everyone just mindlessly builds. We had two trebs, a catapult, and 3 rams up. Then a bunch of other blueprints just lying on the floor.

(I’ve never contributed to this myself, but I still laugh pretty hard when it happens.)

This is that new sound. Ya’ll ain’t ready.

Trolls in wvw

in WvW

Posted by: Liah.8324

Liah.8324

Lots of it happening during the tourney….it can be funny, but for the most part, it isn’t…

The fact that our server is being tag-teamed by two others who won’t fight each other also makes gameplay pretty boring. And I didn’t enjoy the fantastically mature people who came into teamspeak channels just to scream and swear during reset night….not really a pleasant experience for the most part.

Gold tier. Where the trolls troll harder!

Trolls in wvw

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

Was wandering, does trolling from other servers happen often or just during tourney times? I’ve personally seen three so far this week and have heard of many more. Wasting supply, meaningless upgrading of towers and keeps etc…..

Just thinking how sad its become that other realms feel the need to send trolls.

I doubt trolls are ‘sent’ – more likely immature peeps acting alone or with a handful of their immature friends. And yea, might be from your own server trying instigate……

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

Trolls in wvw

in WvW

Posted by: FearedbytheGods.8617

FearedbytheGods.8617

Some people take competition very seriously, the pinnacle of that is the tournament. If you’ve been following these forums you’d know and have seen the intensity of some people’s forum posts alone.

With the cost of GW2 becoming cheaper and with no additional costs involved there’s little preventing people from trolling/griefing another server except their own self-respect.

Trolls in wvw

in WvW

Posted by: Grumpdogg.6910

Grumpdogg.6910

I haven’t seen the flying/teleporting Golem guy in a while.

“I swung a sword, I swung a sword again, oh look I swung a sword again!”
- Colin Johanson while spamming key 1 in GW2

Trolls in wvw

in WvW

Posted by: Hvaran.6327

Hvaran.6327

Best troll was on SFR from vizunah.

Cheesepanda. HE tagged up and wrote in chat smth like: “Hello i’m from vizuna square, i’m going to waste your garrison supplys and nothing u can do about it.”

that was high level trolling)

Handarand – Handacooon – Handa Panda – Handa Genie

Trolls in wvw

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

I haven’t seen the flying/teleporting Golem guy in a while.

I don’t really think that he’s talking about that level of trolling… Altho we have seen some ‘tunneler golems’ recently…

I guess some people learned how to get in underground paths with the dredge…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

Trolls in wvw

in WvW

Posted by: Pwent.2639

Pwent.2639

I just go around killing the Black lion trade post people in citadel then invis around until i build up a full zerg.

Ida