Two Big Issues Post Patch

in WvW

Posted by: Raine Akrune.8416

Raine Akrune.8416

While out in World vs World there were two big issues our group noticed, and this was after the post patch hotfixes.

First, there is something buggy going on with the [F] key. We had trouble using our own banner, stomping downed enemies, and even using siege. The best work around we found was to simply move in and out of range until you finally see the prompt text.

Second, there needs to be a cooldown on siege disabler use. A single person in a tower or keep that has supply can spam disables on anything and everything s/he can reach so now the only real way to lay siege is through catapults and trebs which need to be spread out. Don’t get me wrong, I really like the concept of disabling siege but you should not be able to spam it. You use one to buy time for reinforcements and get your own defensive siege in place.

Asuran Master Thief/Charr Paladin Extraordinaire
Khan of The Burning Eden [TBE]
www.theburningeden.com

in WvW

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

Seconded both of those. Stomping is like… disabled or something.

in WvW

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

stomping works but you need to let go of the camera button (mouse2). it’s been a weird morning: “I got the stomp! nop, sorry, was still right clicking!” .
think the look bhind button also messes it up.

(really needs a hotfix)

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

in WvW

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

stomping works but you need to let go of the camera button (mouse2). it’s been a weird morning: “I got the stomp! nop, sorry, was still right clicking!” .
think the look bhind button also messes it up.

(really needs a hotfix)

This dont work. I cant even repair, i was going slowly to damaged wall just hitting my W key. When I was near wall I needed to wait 5 seconds standing still, and finally option to repair wall appeared.

in WvW

Posted by: TexZero.7910

TexZero.7910

Interacting in general is wonky.

There’s also the massive skill delay going on that is beyond normal, it occurs even when no zerg is present. No this is not an issue with my machine or internet, its an issue with WvW in general.

in WvW

Posted by: Emi.4152

Emi.4152

same here… can’t stomp, big increase of skill lag, shadow step skills failing more than working correctly for no apparent reason, ranging on melee skills very very wonky…

how did they manage to break so many things all at the same time? it’s insane!

Yak’s Bend – Hello Kitty and Friends (aFK)
Lv 80 Thief – Emi Smacks / Lv 80 Ele – Emi Casts / Lv 80 Necro – Emi Nox

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

Was some speculation in guild that comps with nvidia cards had extreme lag. Could it be that?

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

in WvW

Posted by: Tspatula.9086

Tspatula.9086

I have an Nvidia GTX760 and was having really wierd skill lag regardless of the number of players on my screen at any given time. Also a lot of rubber-banding. My FPS was never lower than 40, my internet connection had no packet loss with 15Mbs bandwidth. Prepatch I never experienced this problem.

in WvW

Posted by: kelman.9451

kelman.9451

yep the finisher move button isn’t working or seems messed up some how.

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

It worked for me in the mists without issue, but I haven’t had the weird lag either. Amd card here if that makes a difference….

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

in WvW

Posted by: Sarika.3756

Sarika.3756

Really bad skill lag and screen freezes since the patch. /sigh