Tyrian mastery in wvw

Tyrian mastery in wvw

in WvW

Posted by: Gotchaz.7865

Gotchaz.7865

We should at least be able to gain mastery XP in WVW I can understand not earning the HOT ones but the other one we should.

Beowulf-Defender of the JQ Realm and Warrior of the SF clan.

Tyrian mastery in wvw

in WvW

Posted by: Loosmaster.8263

Loosmaster.8263

WvW is in the Mists not Tyria…

Tacktical Killers [TK]
We’re looking for players.
PM me here or ING.

Tyrian mastery in wvw

in WvW

Posted by: Dasenthal.6520

Dasenthal.6520

I agree, however technically speaking we already have a we’ve mastery system in place…

“A conquered people will always resist you,
Edair. But allies-allies will fight by your side”~Cobiah Mariner

Tyrian mastery in wvw

in WvW

Posted by: BrettM.9062

BrettM.9062

Yet there are many things in WvW that still reward regular XP rather than WXP. Unlock a PoI or vista? XP reward. Kill a critter? XP reward. If you’re level 80 (which you should be in regular WvW), that XP just vanishes and gives you nothing. No mastery. No spirit shards. Nothing. At least we used to be able to get skill points from WvW level ups.

Tyrian mastery in wvw

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

I agree OP I barely do anything in Tyria any more so I have a lot of mastery points sitting there doing nothing cause I won’t be getting xp. The system is stupid, having 2 level up mechanics being used concurrently in the 1 system is just poor design.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

Tyrian mastery in wvw

in WvW

Posted by: Gotchaz.7865

Gotchaz.7865

I think not being able to work on masteries in WvW is what’s killing it at the moment, everyone is forced to grind pve. Seems kind of dumb since it’s Guild WARS!!! WvW should be their baby. Not a WOW clone of getting reputation.

Beowulf-Defender of the JQ Realm and Warrior of the SF clan.