UPDATED: [EMP] - Emperium & [RE]-Red Essence?

in WvW

Posted by: Vertigo.1470

Vertigo.1470

Lol @ 20g.

but 20g was a precursor price back then so it was a lot of gold.

What precursor? The trident?

Unless this was in the first week of game launch, which I somehow doubt, then… lol @ 20g.

Hey that was Clee’s reason for taking the gold okay…to far, his legendary…don’t laugh….I sure didn’t.

Grekkz
Guild Master [AFS] Alliance of the Forgotten Seas

in WvW

Posted by: Saruon.4085

Saruon.4085

I have ran out of popcorn, does anyone have any to share?

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression

in WvW

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

Noodles should just quit posting threads like this. The End

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in WvW

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

Syka and Lyssa are pretty awesome!

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in WvW

Posted by: DeadlyRush.1620

DeadlyRush.1620

Shame on deadly shield:

I agree…shame on deadly for sharing important information to the public (slaps hand) you bad person…do not share any more info on the forums so people can enjoy a good story.

OUCH my hand. T.T. My guild leader is a dictator.

The plot thickens.

Deadlyshield[AFS] Officer

in WvW

Posted by: SkeletalLlama.5381

SkeletalLlama.5381

Going to miss Raw and Christina but this decision was made by them unilaterally with no input from the majority of players in the guild. I didn’t hear a single word about it until after they had moved. They expected everyone to follow without giving us any time to consider. That’s where I think the disappointment and sense of betrayal comes from. And that’s why the majority of people chose to stay on JQ. This server is a great community, with many dedicated leaders and players, and most of us don’t want to leave it. We have something great right where we are and while I’m sure the people on DB are great too, JQ is our home. I wish this had been discussed in the guild openly before decisions were made so everyone could put in their own arguments for and against moving. Logging in one day to see so many people missing without a trace isn’t pleasant. Things would have been very different if everyone had been open from the beginning. Backdoor deals and rash decisions are not good policy for any guild.

Thank you everyone on JQ and the leaders of EMP for stepping up when this guild and the server needed you most. JQ is the best community I’ve found on any of the servers, and EMP has a fantastic core of awesome people. I for one am here to stay with JQ and EMP regardless of what happened this week. Whether we were crushing HoD or getting our butts kicked for months by SoS, this community has been resilient, strong, and friendly. I wouldn’t trade JQ for anything.

in WvW

Posted by: Kript.3291

Kript.3291

i am now selling imaginary popcorns, 20s per bag, contact me in game if you are interested, i mostly hang out in Jade Quarry Lion’s Arch.

Jade Quarry Community, six seasons and a movie

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

(edited by Kript.3291)

in WvW

Posted by: DeadlyRush.1620

DeadlyRush.1620

i am now selling imaginary popcorns, 20s per bag, contact me in game if you are interested, i mostly hang out in Jade Quarry Lion’s Arch.

Does the popcorn come in combo with drinks?

Deadlyshield[AFS] Officer

in WvW

Posted by: destoyer of lives.7963

destoyer of lives.7963

Wow I really wish someone would close this thread. Starting to drown in all the tears from the crying of a certain server. If you truely want this over and done with just quit posting quit reading etc…….simple as that. Let it go let the healing process begin get drunk just what ever gets you over this.

[IMPS] Southern Superman
Jade Quarry God/and sometimes commander
~80 Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

We could do way more than six seasons!

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

I just undercut him. They now sell for 19.99s per bag. They also come with unlimited imaginary soda, and free drama. Send me your money now. Special offer lasts till this thread is active.

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Going to miss Raw and Christina but this decision was made by them unilaterally with no input from the majority of players in the guild. I didn’t hear a single word about it until after they had moved. They expected everyone to follow without giving us any time to consider. That’s where I think the disappointment and sense of betrayal comes from. And that’s why the majority of people chose to stay on JQ. This server is a great community, with many dedicated leaders and players, and most of us don’t want to leave it. We have something great right where we are and while I’m sure the people on DB are great too, JQ is our home. I wish this had been discussed in the guild openly before decisions were made so everyone could put in their own arguments for and against moving. Logging in one day to see so many people missing without a trace isn’t pleasant. Things would have been very different if everyone had been open from the beginning. Backdoor deals and rash decisions are not good policy for any guild.

Thank you everyone on JQ and the leaders of EMP for stepping up when this guild and the server needed you most. JQ is the best community I’ve found on any of the servers, and EMP has a fantastic core of awesome people. I for one am here to stay with JQ and EMP regardless of what happened this week. Whether we were crushing HoD or getting our butts kicked for months by SoS, this community has been resilient, strong, and friendly. I wouldn’t trade JQ for anything.

I feel you bro. Just a few days before we were kicking kitten and holding our next guild mission when suddenly “poof”, hey peeps we are going to db, said raw. Even a one week notice would have sufficed.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in WvW

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

Need a moderator to please close this thread. Things are getting out of hand.

If you actually report the thread, I find Moderators react quite a bit faster (When I report things I tend to see action in like 5-10 minutes) to legit reports than to footnotes in posts o;

AlsowelcometoDB

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi everyone,

This discussion has run it’s course and thus the thread will be closed.

Thanks for your understanding.