US/Canada Assist EU servers?

in WvW

Posted by: Tyrion.8632

Tyrion.8632

Ive heard some, bad in our case, rumors about Canadians assisting FR servers whit their night shifts etc. This can be a rumor just spread but as ive seen so far it cant be a rumor but must be cold harded facts. Or they just dont have a life. They have full serges going all night and all day so i get a little suspicious that this is accualy going on.

Why i get into this is because i in general dosnt see the tactics in WvW as its mostly the biggest serge/players online atm that wins. And this is 99% of the cases in general. So if they have 100% full servers every single time on the hour then they OFC will win.

So is there any ways that we can balance this out? or do we have to requit USA people to our servers to keep up the night Shifts?

Just a question

in WvW

Posted by: Punny.9210

Punny.9210

It’s weekend ppl playing overtime because they wanna win.

live with it

Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Shakki.3219

Shakki.3219

There are alot of North and South American people all over europe, even some asians thats nothing new ;]

Reaper – AnguĂ®sh

in WvW

Posted by: Vroum.2906

Vroum.2906

There is no Canadien guild/community on FR servers that I know of.
Like the Quebeker Alliance these guilds have absolutly no desire to come in EU ladder and fr servers.

However with the league a lot of servers have actively tried to get NA guilds.
SFR, Piken, Gunnar, FSP, etc.

I guess you are on FSP (which received some NA reinforcement btw) facing Fort Ranik : well they got NA guilds too (at least Side Effect).
Unfortunately for you theirs are bigger.

Guardian | Warrior | Elementalist on Vizunah Square

in WvW

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

Almost ALL the people that you see on EU servers during NA/Oceanic/SEA prime time are euros. With some exceptions like SFR, FSP and Fort Ranik (the only 3 eu servers with an NA guild).

Everyone is pulling massive overtime for the league.