Periflor – Mesmer
Cilag – Gaurdian
[RAIN] Wolfs Rain

UW-Dzagonur-RoS (Round 2)

in WvW

Posted by: Jarni.7402

Jarni.7402

Have fun and good luck to all!
But to all RoS/Dzag people: be prepared to have your kitten kicked by some Underworld ownage! ;D
Make sure to put up some good fights! I know you guys can do it!

Servers: Desolation (1) / Piken Square (2)
Main characters: Jarni The Catmander (1) / Jarni Goes Wild (2)
Gank Me Harder [FURY]

in WvW

Posted by: Sajuuk.6420

Sajuuk.6420

To all the very angry Dzag and Underworld players out there… May i ask why are you both ganging up on RoS? Srsly you have more then nuff numbers to fight each other but nooooooooooooo its always UW at Anza/Mendons while Dzag takes ogrewatch and attempts but always fails at veloka :P

So i desided to wipe out a few waypoints to teach you a lesson… you know.. that sexy Stonemist…. Took Dzag Gar/Bay like 3 times…. even UW Garrsion.. Do you people ever learn? I dont know what you peeps are thinking but ganging up on the weak is not cool that is not what makes a good match up… insted try making it 1v1v1 so we can actaully have some 3ways insted of this on going gangbang over at the RoS Side.
Kthxbai.

The Angry Commander

in WvW

Posted by: BladePK.6470

BladePK.6470

nice endurance @[XT] Guild @9-11 pm on sunday.
but next time beware when you see a [HON] Commander. ;D

just kidding! Nice fights there

(edited by BladePK.6470)

in WvW

Posted by: Paavotar.3971

Paavotar.3971

@Angry Commander
I think its your servers past attitude on the forums that might be the reason behind the hate. I might be wrong, but that also might have something to do with it.

And I’m getting crossed messages from you at the moment. “Do you people ever learn?” sounds like you are proving a point that you are a strong server. And then you say “ganging up on the weak is not cool”. Decide already!! ;P

But jokes aside, we all three are quite equal on strenght. Underworld seems to have little bit more active players on WvW at the moment, but thats not the only factor you need for the win.

But I demand more fights on all borders! Man the siege, man the cannons. Fire away! Dead bodies everywhere, yes! Yes! YES!

PS. I think BNF from Dz and GuM from UW are becoming a rivaling friends. Pretty much most enjoyable fights on camps with those guys :P

A Pink scumbag of [FACE] and deep inside a [GuM]ster
Mouggari – Warrior – Candy cane Avenger

in WvW

Sajuuk.6420

@Paavotar

If you want to dance with the Angry Commander your going have to come say hello in Eternal…. as much as i like golem rushing Garrsion Eternal Battlegrounds is where you will find me <3.

The Angry Commander

in WvW

Paavotar.3971

Then we wont probally meet as I am defending our home border most of the time. And if I’m not there I’m most likely on enemy borderland. I don’t like EB that much for various reasons.

But hey, if you ever get into our border, send me a message and I can put some AC’s and stuff up to make you feel welcome.

in WvW

Posted by: Sceinna.3561

Sceinna.3561

You were lucky with Garrison, I was a mesmer hiding inside your Bay the same moment you took it (back when it had a waypoint remember?) but due to XT having very large numbers defending your homeborders we pulled back for a bit waiting for them to leave and then ninja cap Bay, we were preparing this the very moment you rushed our Garrison with golems, was a good laugh though but we were off guard. :P

It’s pretty hard to team up on one server, I personally mostly command on RoS BL because I find you more of a threat than DE is.

in WvW

Paavotar.3971

And I suppose I have to say what I always say to everyone, own or enemy.

On a three-way fight it always feels like the other two are ganking up on you. You don’t really see whats happening between the other two as you are more consentrated on the stuff that happens to you.

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

Naaaahh, EB is pretty much Dzago and UW vs RoS, There ARE small skirmishes SOMETIMES but most of the times it’s UW and Dzago vs RoS.
BL are normal but EB, you’ve guys been ganging up on us since day 1 of last week
75% of the time both of you are attacking something red.

As you said, UW attacks us because we are the bigger threat and Dzago attack because we’re the ones standing in their to getting second.
Last week when I was commanding in EB I tried to avoid going to dzago corner and just focus on SM or UW corner, not even ONCE did I attack Wildcreek when dzago owned it. With that I was hoping and hoping and hoping an kept being patient that they would go to UW corner and maybe double team you with us but no… They kept coming after our corner >_>
So yeah I got kitten and painted the whole Dzago BL red :p

What we learned the past week was that we shouldn’t rely on Dzagonur at all and if we want points we should just beat Dzagonur on their own game and go take their bl.

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

(edited by Ilesyt.7084)

in WvW

Posted by: Nozdormu.4352

Nozdormu.4352

XT, I don’t get you guys. You run an impressively disciplined zerg and I find it very hard to defeat you in the field with equal numbers, sometimes even when I’m standing on a wall. But… today we tried taking your Bay by way of trebs from Vale. We sieged up the place like a fortress, but still I know you could have just walked in and killed those trebs any time you wanted, even without a mesmer portal. You did walk in, time after time after time, and all you did was run around the camp waiting for our ballistae to shoot your down. So we did. Seriously, just walk from the camp entrance to the trebs and kill them, it’s that easy. I have done it with smaller groups many times.

Last week, you bust into our Bay with 3 omegas. Instead of rushing the door and bringing it down in 2-3 minutes, you again hang around the outer wall (smoke break?) while one of our commanders gets on a cannon on that same wall (!) and shoots an omega down, and the rest of us just rez-rush you to death. I have a lot of respect for you when I face you in the field, someone saying ‘XT in home border’ is always cause for concern, but sometimes you fail for really stupid reasons it seems.

To the Angry Commander, you’re absolutely right. Us and the Germans periodically meet up on teamspeak to talk about how best to team up on you in EB. We share our teamspeak channels, and even our zerg is a mix of green and blue, with mixed parties! As a matter of fact, I was just drinking tea with the German supreme commander Hans and we were laughing at how you are easy to defeat 2v1. I admit it all.

Oh, one last thing. Your border is now renamed to ‘Underworld Borderland II’.

Guildless
Charr Guardian
47k kills and counting

in WvW

Sajuuk.6420

Nozdormu your sarcasm level is over 9000. and im pretty sure if Underworld ever gets orginzed as a server they could have 3 Underworld Borderlands and a Centeral underworld borderlands with the capital city of Stonemist.. luckly for us that aint gonna happen

The Angry Commander

in WvW

Posted by: Jathres.7236

Jathres.7236

As you said, UW attacks us because we are the bigger threat and Dzago attack because we’re the ones standing in their to getting second.

Thats the whole point. Always the same for the second one if the first is quite a bit stronger then 2nd and 3rd.

Also yes, i prefer to attack Enemies i know, so GuM Guildtags are a welcome sight (including looking up from the Ground when it was just the beginning of a Cullingzerg ^^).

Jathres BNF
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jathres
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Jarni.7402

Jarni.7402

@Ilesyt: only small skirmishes? Yesterday we even managed to take the German Keep in EB, along with surrounding towers. You call that a small skirmish? We almost completely wiped them off the map there.
True, we do focus on RoS rather than Dzag, because we think you are more of a threat to us than Dzag is. Take it as a compliment

Servers: Desolation (1) / Piken Square (2)
Main characters: Jarni The Catmander (1) / Jarni Goes Wild (2)
Gank Me Harder [FURY]

in WvW

Nozdormu.4352

Nozdormu your sarcasm level is over 9000. and im pretty sure if Underworld ever gets orginzed as a server they could have 3 Underworld Borderlands and a Centeral underworld borderlands with the capital city of Stonemist.. luckly for us that aint gonna happen

Oh, but we already got organized as a server. Aside from soem very silly in-fighting, most of the guys you see posting here belong to the same alliance, more than half the active commanders on the server are in that alliance, we communicate through teamspeak whenever we do anything, call in reinforcements when necessary and such. And we did have almost the entire map yesterday around 1am gmt.

Guildless
Charr Guardian
47k kills and counting

in WvW

Posted by: DamnThoseNames.8791

DamnThoseNames.8791

Now start posting fun things to read and leave the QQing and bragging behind.

I had some fun fights yesterday. Although it got a bit boring later @ night when DZ and ROS went to bed and the PVdooring started.

My conversation with some RoS ppl was fun @ anza and hope to meet more ppl from RoS and DZ.

There will be a event tonight on UW so good luck 2 u all.

grtz

Attachments:

Periflor – Mesmer
Cilag – Gaurdian
[RAIN] Wolfs Rain

in WvW

Posted by: Cruzyo.7304

Cruzyo.7304

To all the very angry Dzag and Underworld players out there… May i ask why are you both ganging up on RoS? Srsly you have more then nuff numbers to fight each other but nooooooooooooo its always UW at Anza/Mendons while Dzag takes ogrewatch and attempts but always fails at veloka :P

So i desided to wipe out a few waypoints to teach you a lesson… you know.. that sexy Stonemist…. Took Dzag Gar/Bay like 3 times…. even UW Garrsion.. Do you people ever learn? I dont know what you peeps are thinking but ganging up on the weak is not cool that is not what makes a good match up… insted try making it 1v1v1 so we can actaully have some 3ways insted of this on going gangbang over at the RoS Side.
Kthxbai.

I knew it was you taking our Garrison yesterday evening. Good job there, we really were surprised by this assault, but we successfully stopped you at hills then :P

However, the price for you clearing our WP at Garrison was losing Bay, Hills and Garrison to us, I can live with this trade to be totally honest :P

about the situation on EB i cant really tell alot, i dont play there but seeing us in the possession of SM makes me believe we treb the towers you mentioned and take them, i also see Durios alot in our possession so I can ensure you, there is no teaming up with Dzag against you, especially if you look at Dzag map, theres alot of green keeps too :P

looking forward to more action !

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

Nooo, you don’t relaly treb our towers much, ogrewatch maybe sometimes..
But you don’t treb Dzago at all or even less than us if you do…

It’s usually us running from ogrewatch and veloka back to mendons and anzalias and then back to Ogrewatch veloka and back to mendons again, pretty much all the time.

Ruins of Surmia

(edited by Ilesyt.7084)

in WvW

Cruzyo.7304

ok well, as I said i dont really play EB, I like the borderlands better, if i’d play there, id treb everything i can, even our own towers, jsut because im that awesome

in WvW

Paavotar.3971

Ahh Cruzyo, trebbing just because he can. :P

in WvW

Posted by: Fishbait.6723

Fishbait.6723

So there I was, sat on my lowbie Mesmer in UW borderlands, my home, when two to three times five RoS hit me & downed me in seconds, as would happen, when all of a sudden they did /laugh so many times I bet their chat got blocked.

Really kiddies? 5v1 makes you laugh?
Oddly, it made me laugh when I logged my main & eventually (by accident) ran into you & what do you know, you all died & I got the last laugh.
Such a shame we can`t target the dead, wouldv`e made a nice bbq/picnic >;)

/cackle

This is why I`m personally going out of my way to charge after RoS rather then DZ (don`t get me wrong, red is dead, but priorities hehe (also I know this was just five kiddies, the rest of RoS have been okay))

I have enjoyed some fights this week, sort of making me enjoy the game again, almost ;p

To the two Guardians that were at Vale [HON] I think someone said. Wow, you two were tanky, I enjoyed those fights

Looking forward to meeting you again, perhaps for a picnic over some RoS cacklers?

Oh, to the glass cannon Warrior, kitten you hit hard. Perhaps next few times we clash, don`t have your wp option on screen, it blocks your shiny firey armour/sword

Right, back to the war.

/Chaaaaaaaaaaarge

“We want you to play the game, not the UI” Arenanet.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Top-right-GO-away/first#post2096524
Rocking Wizard Wars until this mess of a game is fixed…

in WvW

Posted by: Jathres.7236

Jathres.7236

So regarding the two server conspiracy!

Jathres BNF
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jathres
Piken Square

in WvW

Cruzyo.7304

Ahh Cruzyo, trebbing just because he can. :P

of course :P

at that point – nice work once more for RoS yesterday evening… been trebbing bay for a couple of hours and after we finally made it through the front door having the inner wall open quite some time, you just repaired it up to 60%

thank god we had a mesmer hiding in bay that you didnt catch =)

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

Sarcasm or not, if deny that you’re not focusing on RoS all the time then you’re lying Jathres
We didn’t say you made an alliance but you guys got some unwritten code that says you have to focus RoS first in EB and it’s painstakingly clear that you hit RoS most of the time.

Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Sceinna.3561

Tbh, I’m pretty much the only commander on RoS BL most of the time (together with a friend who’s a commander as well), unless we have an event going on your borders, this is not even a lie. I’ve been commanding on your border since reset this week, been there everyday.

in WvW

Sajuuk.6420

@Cruzyo Now how is it you know that the Angry Commander took that sexy Garrsion :P? Did he leave clear evidence behind? like ermm many golems? :P Btw goodjob at hills i was in one of the golems.. at soon as i seen the amount of people on that inner wall i was like kitten to it retreat as soon as golems die :P

The Angry Commander

in WvW

Cruzyo.7304

@Cruzyo Now how is it you know that the Angry Commander took that sexy Garrsion :P? Did he leave clear evidence behind? like ermm many golems? :P Btw goodjob at hills i was in one of the golems.. at soon as i seen the amount of people on that inner wall i was like kitten to it retreat as soon as golems die :P

at first we were reported on TS that it was XT Guild, but as soon as I saw you guys moving beneath the Bridge that leads into the lords room (that elementalist trying to slow you down there was me :P) and no sign of any XT involved i already had a feeling that it was you and that you’ll sooner or later post about it on here too :P

and somehow, it didnt smell like XT, XT is well organized and all, but they arent really sneaky, they want to be seen what they are doing so a stealth attack on garrison isnt something “XT like” rather something the angry commander would pull off =P

in WvW

Posted by: Okaishi.8320

Okaishi.8320

So regarding the two server conspiracy!

Exactly as planned! We formed the frontline while you ‘backed us up’

Member of TUP on Gandara

in WvW

Sajuuk.6420

Many love from the Angry Commander to all the happy Underworld defenders… that is a very sexy garrsion.. <3

The Angry Commander

in WvW

Sceinna.3561

Looks green to me

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

We gave it back after eating the waypoint

Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Paavotar.3971

Oh man, thats why it was so dam empty and sad in there when I ported. I also heard a lot of moaning, not quite sure was it your empty stomach or the Ruins of Surmia players losing the match up.

PS. I think you have lost your soul, did not see it there.

PSS. Did I do this boasting right?

in WvW

Posted by: Daddydeath.9371

Daddydeath.9371

Thanks for the fights at dz bl, we had fun, 3 servers fighting for bay yet we uw manged to saved it 3 times vs XT, WIC and the DZ zerg. gg really enjoyed the fights.

About the situation for eb, dz almost never goes for sm or they treb, we dont like to treb much as treb wars is boring in my opinion, effective yes but nevertheless boring, RoS been going for sm all week, trebbing from their EB keep most of the time, everytime we attack Dz, u guys treb or attack sm, so the only thing we can do is cap ur towers and keep u from trebbing sm, its not that we dont attack Dz, u guys simply asking for attention, trebbing sm while being outmanned is asking us to attack u. we attack all towers and all keeps in eb, but we have to send out force to deal with threats in order to keep u away from sm.

Ty both server for amazing fights so far, lets keep it up

Commander Soul Stone I (APE)

Commander Soul Stone I
Guild leader of Gorillas On Drugs (APE)

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

Hear hear, I bring you the latest new from RoS bl, 2 Thief hackers/exploiters spotted destroying siege, they had both the tag [Hell]… Oh yeah, the last time bay was breached… was when we took it and that has been about 7-8 hours ago now…
And i’ve seen that female thief running around outside prior to this picture…
http://i49.tinypic.com/mh3juw.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/34r98vb.jpg

Now could one tell me you report such people to ANet ?
Who or what do I email, what do I mention ?

Ruins of Surmia

(edited by Ilesyt.7084)

in WvW

Paavotar.3971

Well I hope you did report, because I was not there so I can’t report them directly. Also I don’t recognize these two thieves so not sure what I could do. Sure I could whisper the leader of Hell when I see him online, but thats pretty much all I can do.

And yes, if we happen to see our own guys hacking/exploiting on purpose, we first ask them to stop doing so and if it keeps going we report.

And haven’t we gone through this conversation couple of times already?

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

I’ll give you the same reason I gave you before
People like that need to be publicly shamed atleast now you will know what kind of people those 2 are.

Ruins of Surmia

(edited by Ilesyt.7084)

in WvW

Paavotar.3971

Well those posts sometimes get threads locked down so I would try to avoid them. Maybe a ingame letter to some of our guys or something. Maybe its not as public as this one, but atleast the thread wont get locked down.

And lets just keep thumbs up and hope that this wont go on. We are going to fight a third week also with this matchup so we want it to be as good as these two weeks have been so far.

in WvW

Posted by: Devitz.2136

Devitz.2136

XT, I don’t get you guys. You run an impressively disciplined zerg and I find it very hard to defeat you in the field with equal numbers, sometimes even when I’m standing on a wall. But… today we tried taking your Bay by way of trebs from Vale. We sieged up the place like a fortress, but still I know you could have just walked in and killed those trebs any time you wanted, even without a mesmer portal. You did walk in, time after time after time, and all you did was run around the camp waiting for our ballistae to shoot your down. So we did. Seriously, just walk from the camp entrance to the trebs and kill them, it’s that easy. I have done it with smaller groups many times.

Last week, you bust into our Bay with 3 omegas. Instead of rushing the door and bringing it down in 2-3 minutes, you again hang around the outer wall (smoke break?) while one of our commanders gets on a cannon on that same wall (!) and shoots an omega down, and the rest of us just rez-rush you to death. I have a lot of respect for you when I face you in the field, someone saying ‘XT in home border’ is always cause for concern, but sometimes you fail for really stupid reasons it seems.

To the Angry Commander, you’re absolutely right. Us and the Germans periodically meet up on teamspeak to talk about how best to team up on you in EB. We share our teamspeak channels, and even our zerg is a mix of green and blue, with mixed parties! As a matter of fact, I was just drinking tea with the German supreme commander Hans and we were laughing at how you are easy to defeat 2v1. I admit it all.

Oh, one last thing. Your border is now renamed to ‘Underworld Borderland II’.

Sometimes we aren’t looking for easiest way, we’re trying to practice a lot of things while we’re playing, sometimes even not going for objectives. I know we could run in and destroy trebs but to be honest we wanted the gate to go down but PUGS repaired it all the time :/ and when finally it was broken, you rushed in and…. one of the best pictures in my GW2 career – whole zerg running back from bay to camp just to sit on machines and def there, not even trying to face us in fair fight outside. Unfortunatelly for you we managed to cut 20 guys from your tail and it was enough to wipe UW inside camp + 999 balistas, 999 carts and even catapults! ^^
Still it was pretty intensive fight, for sure I’ve never fought for supply camp so long before

About Omegas – we had 2 omegas, we were under gate there but decided to go back from it. You had 20+ people inside + more than 1k supplies to def and build machines. We were looking for better solution but couldn’t find. You finally destroyed our omegas with cannons so we just left bay because we’re more likely to fight with people in open field battles, it’s gives us much more fun(and badges).

About todays bay siege – I don’t know what happened later but after 1st attempt we left it to defend garrison and bay on home border. When we came back DZ guilds were so nice to open us the way to lord room, a little fight and it was our ^^

in WvW

Posted by: Fishy.3541

Fishy.3541

Many love from the Angry Commander to all the happy Underworld defenders… that is a very sexy garrsion.. <3

Attachments:

mr. Moore of Tyrian Swag[SWAG], Underworld Ele/Guard/Warr/Necro/Ranger/Mesmer

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

Nice 13 golems you had there… That’s more golems than we had people in our bl -_-

Oh yeah that’s me dead over there at the bottom. And I did kill your golems when you went for bay north inner :p

Ruins of Surmia

(edited by Ilesyt.7084)

in WvW

Posted by: MouraPT.4293

MouraPT.4293

Such a beautiful sight.

Attachments:

in WvW

Nozdormu.4352

Kind of getting bored of all the golem rushes, it’s not particularly hard to take a keep for someone with 10g to spare in a low pop border. The most fun I’ve ever had with golems was stealth capping the Far Shiverpeaks garri almost every day for weeks with 2 guild alphas :p

Guildless
Charr Guardian
47k kills and counting

in WvW

Posted by: Madthunder.6581

Madthunder.6581

So i must ask how did hills go for you guys tough fight from UW so many innocent golem lives lost

Smashys – 80 – Commander of [A]dvanced [T]atics – Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Posted by: Daddydeath.9371

Daddydeath.9371

Since RoS took our waypoint at our garrison its only fair we build one at theirs

Attachments:

Commander Soul Stone I
Guild leader of Gorillas On Drugs (APE)

in WvW

Posted by: Madthunder.6581

Madthunder.6581

try doing that at primetime and not in the early hours

Smashys – 80 – Commander of [A]dvanced [T]atics – Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Cruzyo.7304

Wasnt there yesterday anymore to stop you from it :P but i see right now a green garrison on ros border with a waypoint, thats sexy too =)

in WvW

Posted by: Epikindinos.9476

Epikindinos.9476

Loving these matches xD
Btw is WIC less active than XT, because they are equally awesome, but I see them less
And if WIC and XT combine, only if we have whole alliance event we can counter lol.

also @Angry Commander. When you managed to take our garrison(2 days ago) inside 15mins SPGR took all your borderlands for revenge

Anyway, keep it up guys. Have fun and see you in the battlefields.

Commander Jack Da Black/Kindinos[GRTS]
Greek Titans
Gunnars Hold

in WvW

Posted by: daweed.6520

daweed.6520

Since RoS took our waypoint at our garrison its only fair we build one at theirs

So…you managed to take Garrison at around 3 in the morning GMT, then built a WP and came to post about it around 4:00 GMT.

Literally HUGE achievement worth waving your e-teabag around for…i hope your forces didn’t suffer heavy losses fighting through all those doors.

PS. This applies to all similar posts, no matter what Server the poster populates. This thread lacks what is commonly called “Class” when it comes to trash talking, slowly filling up with cheap insults and backhanded compliments.

RoS Eng/Guard/War/Thief/Mesm
" I don’t discriminate. I hate all of you equally…"

in WvW

Posted by: Kai Darkness.5801

Kai Darkness.5801

@Sajuuk, this is just for you
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/842/gw057z.jpg/][IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img842/5733/gw057z.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/842/gw057z.jpg/][IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img842/5733/gw057z.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Also, I know XT and WiC were mostly not involved in this, so I apologise to them, I have the utmost respect for what they do. But Angry Commander irritated me

in WvW

Posted by: Kai Darkness.5801

Kai Darkness.5801

Also, the Garri being taken was at about 00:20 GMT, and you guys had enough people to hold us off at Hills for a time (and even take out a few golems as was said earlier).