UW-Dzagonur-RoS (Round 2)

in WvW

Posted by: Sajuuk.6420

Sajuuk.6420

@Kai Darkness They are some sexy pics my friend I would love to be there when it happened but sadly im really good friends with Sleep so i desided to go over to his for the night. shame innit?

The Angry Commander

(edited by Sajuuk.6420)

in WvW

Posted by: Leopoldina Balanuta.2871

Leopoldina Balanuta.2871

To all those people that seem not to get it: we took garrison in prime time from a server that outnumber us, not at night from a door. That being said, EB still feels odd, like we’re fighting both servers more then we should.

On top of this we’re in some kind of score deadlock, meaning we’ll get to do this again next week. I do hope for a “spring” pve event to see UW dropping to it’s natural tire, but alas, we may see wvw3 patch soon. I don’t hold anything against ze germans, doing what they could.

George Cosbuc [MR] Mint Rubbing
Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Posted by: Atlanis.1473

Atlanis.1473

To all those people that seem not to get it: we took garrison in prime time from a server that outnumber us, not at night from a door. That being said, EB still feels odd, like we’re fighting both servers more then we should.

On top of this we’re in some kind of score deadlock, meaning we’ll get to do this again next week. I do hope for a “spring” pve event to see UW dropping to it’s natural tire, but alas, we may see wvw3 patch soon. I don’t hold anything against ze germans, doing what they could.

Hi all,

im not sure if you guys realize it, but what you display here is a disgrace for your server.

It’s saddening to see this cause i know a few from RoS and they are nice ppl.

So you took a Keep, big deal ? not really, saying for UW to drop Tiers by it’s own degeneration is saying you guys haven’t got what it takes to beat us.

Seriously chin up, stop QQing and start fighting, don’t rely on 2 or 3 guilds, and for crying out loud start enjoying the battle.

All i see of RoS as of late is QQ posts about this and that, that was RoFs job you guys are sportsman so behave like it.

To the poster above, we had an event in Dz Bl yesterday, saying we team up really man get a grip, your QQing is unbearable.

Well go RoS Bl next time, just cause you need a base for your accusations.

To the rest of RoS, don’t feel offended, this was aimed at the whiney bunch here on the forum.

Keva Windrift [Rain]

in WvW

Leopoldina Balanuta.2871

To the rest of RoS, don’t feel offended, this was aimed at the whiney bunch here on the forum.

Keva Windrift [Rain]

Oh noes, please no RoS BG, we grow flowers there, and there’s peace and panda bears, we haven’t got invaders from uw there since ….. i even don’t remember, there are CHILDREN playing in our keeps now, please, no war. /sarcasm

Numbers are the same mate, BG is a choice, if you’ll be here, you will lose elsewhere.

Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Sajuuk.6420

Cough Garrsion Cough

The Angry Commander

in WvW

Atlanis.1473

Keva Windrift [Rain]

Oh noes, please no RoS BG, we grow flowers there, and there’s peace and panda bears, we haven’t got invaders from uw there since ….. i even don’t remember, there are CHILDREN playing in our keeps now, please, no war. /sarcasm

Numbers are the same mate, BG is a choice, if you’ll be here, you will lose elsewhere.

Good at least you kept your humor, there is hope yet.

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

1) You took out garrison with more golems than we had people in the borderlands, congratz, now do that during primetime (I remember killing in total 3 of your golems rushes for a total of around 15 golems yesterday)
2) Oh look you built a waypoint for us to destroy, that’s very nice of you to waste some money like that
3) We had enough people to “hold you off” not enough to take back our garrison >_>
4) Lol you had an event In Dzag BL right after I wiped bay and hills clean of upgrades and left to protect our border :p
Your event also seems to have ended when XT came in the map.
5) What balanuta means is not “drop” but “rise” , but frankly there really isn’t anyone else for this tier.
6) Enjoy this matchup while you can because we’ll dropping to 8 soon and you’ll see why.
7) Oh and PS: XT and WIC didn’t came on yesterday till about 9 PM CET time and everything else was pretty much Non-XT (I don’t know if WIC even ran yesterday)

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Posted by: Daddydeath.9371

Daddydeath.9371

Keva Windrift [Rain]

That was one alliance hitting RoS BL, our other alliance had an event for Dz bl yesterday and normally focuses on eb, we need to stop all the QQing, angry commanders comments made half of uw want to focus on RoS, now because of this QQing the other half of uw is making their events at RoS bl, comments from angry commander only hurts RoS as taunting other servers makes them want to go for u.

As uw players we need to understand that angry commander is just one person and we shouldnt just focus on RoS but have nice fights all around, as for RoS players nothing good comes from boasting instead it makes other servers go for u and then u complain about it which leads to more people going after u.

I have been having good fights all around, i have friends in RoS and friends in Dz, i would like to thank you for the good match up so far, and lets plz try to keep it clean from now on

Commander Soul Stone I
Guild leader of Gorillas On Drugs (APE)

in WvW

Posted by: Madara.3126

Madara.3126

here the CoF armor set mesmer from RoS, i have pretty fun battle with all of u this 2 week..i do not really love the zerg, so i almost run alone/with small group..in the 3 faction SC battle UW really got us, the 2 waves of enemy just took us not prepared for it..have nice game and i want to say hello to dza ranger at our JP in our Bl..really nice!^^

Envoy of the End [EotE]
Ros
Human Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Cruzyo.7304

Cruzyo.7304

PS. This applies to all similar posts, no matter what Server the poster populates. This thread lacks what is commonly called “Class” when it comes to trash talking, slowly filling up with cheap insults and backhanded compliments.

dont get my posts wrong, I really like the stuff Sajuuk pulls off, its often enough surprising and that he managed to get our garrison twice in a row just shows us where we still have work to do.

Cheer up keep fighting :P and if you cant handle UW bragging about what UW does, maybe stop bragging about what you guys do, just a hint

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

You know what the most sad thing is about this ?
You guys doing mass scale golem rushes at night when most of us are offline and you know perfectly well we have very few people online at night, that’s one thing, but the sad thing is how proud you guys are of taking our garrison and putting waypoints there when you outnumber us 4/5 to 1…

PS: I would like to add that it took you about 8 hours to take hills while outnumbering us this much.

Ruins of Surmia

(edited by Ilesyt.7084)

in WvW

Posted by: Karolis.4261

Karolis.4261

You know what the most sad thing is about this ?
You guys doing mass scale golem rushes at night when most of us are offline and you know perfectly well we have very few people online at night, that’s one thing, but the sad thing is how proud you guys are of taking our garrison and putting waypoints there when you outnumber us 4/5 to 1…

PS: I would like to add that it took you about 8 hours to take hills while outnumbering us this much.

What ? Whats there not to be proud in rushing emty garison with 10 golems ? Its Fking epic. Too bad we didnt use any omegas :/

PvP hero Valentin in action!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HiYUlhsO_M
cough*keyboardturningclicker*cough

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

What’s that ? We took your garrison and hills during the day again ? And we only had to us e3 golems for both keeps ^^

And sure 13 alphas is epic but you had more golems than we had people in the bl, sure it’s a tactic and fine you took our garrison, gratz, but you being so proud about like it’s one hell of an achievement, that’s just sad.. You’re pretty much being proud of PvD’ing.

Ruins of Surmia

(edited by Ilesyt.7084)

in WvW

Posted by: Madthunder.6581

Madthunder.6581

here the CoF armor set mesmer from RoS, i have pretty fun battle with all of u this 2 week..i do not really love the zerg, so i almost run alone/with small group..in the 3 faction SC battle UW really got us, the 2 waves of enemy just took us not prepared for it..have nice game and i want to say hello to dza ranger at our JP in our Bl..really nice!^^

was it a human female? and yeah lets cut the drama so what we all lost wp keeps no need to start a flame war >.>

Smashys – 80 – Commander of [A]dvanced [T]atics – Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Posted by: Okaishi.8320

Okaishi.8320

Yeah, I wish people would stop boasting and keep the topic friendly, enough of this silly ‘drama.’ It’s mostly UW people going for Sajuuk’s provocation, and you should just leave the guy. If he wants to boast, let him do it alone and feel good about himself, who cares. I know I don’t.

Oh, and I’d like to mention that the fight at DZ bay yesterday was really awesome. XT took it in the end, but those three way battles were really intense and the times I enjoy WvW at its fullest.

Member of TUP on Gandara

(edited by Okaishi.8320)

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

Hmm okaishi, you the guardian i killed just now in faithleap ? You’re the only guardian that I have so much trouble with >_>

Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Okaishi.8320

Nah, I’m just about to login, so it can’t be me. The last 1v1 I did was yesterday with an RoS mesmer hiding in RoS bay, a fight that took about 5 minutes :P

Member of TUP on Gandara

(edited by Okaishi.8320)

in WvW

Posted by: Madthunder.6581

Madthunder.6581

i must say tho you underworld sure know how to siege stuff up

Smashys – 80 – Commander of [A]dvanced [T]atics – Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Posted by: Sceinna.3561

Sceinna.3561

Hmm okaishi, you the guardian i killed just now in faithleap ? You’re the only guardian that I have so much trouble with >_>

You forget to mention me, I’ve been wiping you and your zerg for days on ROS BL!! In the previous matchup I’m not going to lie I was focused on killing you (when I wasn’t commanding myself) and this one time I did, your entire zerg retreated from Cliffside. :P

That’s how I recognized you, from pictures you’ve posted here (same armor, looks etc) and fighting you ingame. :P

one of the best pictures in my GW2 career – whole zerg running back from bay to camp just to sit on machines and def there, not even trying to face us in fair fight outside. Unfortunatelly for you we managed to cut 20 guys from your tail and it was enough to wipe UW inside camp + 999 balistas, 999 carts and even catapults! ^^
Still it was pretty intensive fight, for sure I’ve never fought for supply camp so long before

For leading such an awesome organised group you don’t have much tactical insight tbh lol. If we were dropping that supply camp it would be very hard to strike back, we had it sieged up and it was our only foothold in your border, we knew you were going to go straight for our siege as soon as we breached (and it did happen), that’s why everyone went back there. I still love XT though, been very fun (sometimes frustrating when you’re running with a pug zerg, you know you almost got no chance).

With the numbers you had (equal to us tbh), it would have been impossible to siege up the camp again, if we dropped Greenvale you’d just wipe us inside Bay and we’d be done with.

(edited by Sceinna.3561)

in WvW

Posted by: Madara.3126

Madara.3126

was it a human female? and yeah lets cut the drama so what we all lost wp keeps no need to start a flame war >.>

nope..male..xD i was with u when they run around bay, yesterday i think..^^ (Hisoka)

Envoy of the End [EotE]
Ros
Human Mesmer

in WvW

Sajuuk.6420

@Cruzyo Thank you for being the only person that actaully took this in a positive way.
I am proud of what we have archived by taking Garrsion.. oh and its not the QQing.. its the comments people made that were in my zerg at the time.. i find it rather morale boosting that we took Garrsion from a server that greatly out numbers us.

The Angry Commander

in WvW

Posted by: Jathres.7236

Jathres.7236

I killed a white Racoon in Ruins of Surmia BL today, the moralboost of this Success will feed me for weeks!

Ps: Had some fun against some of your Ruins folks at the Nordeast supply camp. Fighting you outside and getting slowly pushed back into the camp and finally dying (And admit it it was a kinda overkill to build a ballista to hunt us 2 ppl down ^^).

Jathres BNF
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jathres
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Devitz.2136

Devitz.2136

You forget to mention me, I’ve been wiping you and your zerg for days on ROS BL!! In the previous matchup I’m not going to lie I was focused on killing you (when I wasn’t commanding myself) and this one time I did, your entire zerg retreated from Cliffside. :P

That’s how I recognized you, from pictures you’ve posted here (same armor, looks etc) and fighting you ingame. :P

one of the best pictures in my GW2 career – whole zerg running back from bay to camp just to sit on machines and def there, not even trying to face us in fair fight outside. Unfortunatelly for you we managed to cut 20 guys from your tail and it was enough to wipe UW inside camp + 999 balistas, 999 carts and even catapults! ^^
Still it was pretty intensive fight, for sure I’ve never fought for supply camp so long before

For leading such an awesome organised group you don’t have much tactical insight tbh lol. If we were dropping that supply camp it would be very hard to strike back, we had it sieged up and it was our only foothold in your border, we knew you were going to go straight for our siege as soon as we breached (and it did happen), that’s why everyone went back there. I still love XT though, been very fun (sometimes frustrating when you’re running with a pug zerg, you know you almost got no chance).

With the numbers you had (equal to us tbh), it would have been impossible to siege up the camp again, if we dropped Greenvale you’d just wipe us inside Bay and we’d be done with.

Well group is well organised just because we worked hard for it and still improving the gameplay. “tactical insight”, funny how you said it. Tell me then why is it working so well? It’s the commander who’s leading, 75% of succes during fights are commanders decisions
I didn’t want to kill machines, we wanted to kill people. Half of my ts died laughing when we saw whole group running back that’s how we’re working and we treated it like fun event to practice some plays

in WvW

Posted by: DamnThoseNames.8791

DamnThoseNames.8791

Cross-server friendships everywhere

Attachments:

Periflor – Mesmer
Cilag – Gaurdian
[RAIN] Wolfs Rain

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

Aw almost had a waypoint in your hills at primetime, it only took you 6 hours to take it back :p

Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Posted by: Jathres.7236

Jathres.7236

Some Fights from us. German commentary but we made english subs for you guys.
(Thx to Yip who made them :p)

Jathres BNF
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jathres
Piken Square

in WvW

Sajuuk.6420

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo…. Anet pretty much saved UW Bay… Nice to see some what a resistence at Garrsion lord room tho Thank you for showing up [SPGR]

The Angry Commander

in WvW

Okaishi.8320

Yeah, I somehow have the feeling our borderlands is getting too little love from our defenders today. Well, atleast we had some interesting fights. You guys are going to have a hard time catching up to DZ though if you’re only roaming our borderlands, but that’s your call. Atleast we won’t grow bored

Member of TUP on Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: itsmee.7536

itsmee.7536

its kind of an awkward moment when you’re fighting ppl and suddenly you’re kicked to LA with them around you…

Dijla – Charr Warrior
[GoA] Guardians of Arcane – Officer
Ruins of Surmia – Commander

in WvW

Posted by: Karolis.4261

Karolis.4261

its kind of an awkward moment when you’re fighting ppl and suddenly you’re kicked to LA with them around you…

/me Gets his knife ready…

PvP hero Valentin in action!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HiYUlhsO_M
cough*keyboardturningclicker*cough

in WvW

Sajuuk.6420

OH so thats why i spawned next to many dead SPGR…. :P

The Angry Commander

in WvW

Atlanis.1473

Oh so you wheren’t fighting while SPGR did?

Remember everyone in Combat dies…

Smartypants

in WvW

Posted by: Phoenix.3416

Phoenix.3416

Oh so you wheren’t fighting while SPGR did?

Remember everyone in Combat dies…

Smartypants

ignore him, hes a troll commander who just wants everyone on his server to get focused on for his trolling ¬_¬

in WvW

Posted by: DamnThoseNames.8791

DamnThoseNames.8791

common dz….. killing some innocent animals makes u happy

Attachments:

Periflor – Mesmer
Cilag – Gaurdian
[RAIN] Wolfs Rain

in WvW

itsmee.7536

Gentlemen, calm down. We’ve had excellent fights this week and last one. What’s there to complain? My friend’s comment here is meant to tease, not to insult so please do not take it in the wrong way. I tease my brothers everyday, does that mean I hate them? No, it doesn’t. If we kill you and brag about it, kill us and do the same but please don’t bring hateful comments that would disgrace this lovely match up, especially personal ones.

Besides, we getting focused is something that has happened already, and again no complaints there, its part of the game and we have to deal with it. If anything we never get bored because we never run out of enemies.

Now Best of luck to RoS, Dzg, and underworld. You’ve been great opponents and this match up (for me at least) has been so much fun. Have a nice day.

Dijla – Charr Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Fishbait.6723

Fishbait.6723

common dz….. killing some innocent animals makes u happy

Those poor poor animals.
Disney nightmare come true…

P.S. Moooooo!

“We want you to play the game, not the UI” Arenanet.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Top-right-GO-away/first#post2096524
Rocking Wizard Wars until this mess of a game is fixed…

in WvW

Sajuuk.6420

Yes because taking your garrsion is tottaly to troll you but yeah the fourms for the match up last week were dead.. so meh i guess a little QQ can go a long way in terms of making the thread more worth checking

The Angry Commander

in WvW

Leopoldina Balanuta.2871

Yeah, it’s normal to tease, and taking shinies from uw is … beautiful, may hurt the score a bit, but is such fun.

But let’s not consume all the love, we have at least one more week of fun to come, and i ACTUALLY like the clean fights, the tire, and a bit of forum drama.

Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Okaishi.8320

Classic Underworld siege:

Attachments:

Member of TUP on Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Paavotar.3971

Paavotar.3971

What can you say. We like to come up close and personal even if it was stupid.

But hey, entertaiment ensured.

A Pink scumbag of [FACE] and deep inside a [GuM]ster
Mouggari – Warrior – Candy cane Avenger

in WvW

itsmee.7536

Classic Underworld siege:

“dat treb” lol

we have a thread in our forum called “wall of shame”. We screenshot such “amazing” siege placements and post it there. From point blank trebs to ramming walls while a whole zerg awaits, we’ve seen it all ^^

Dijla – Charr Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Sceinna.3561

Sceinna.3561

We had some people trying to ram down a wall yesterday, should’ve taken a screen of it lol.

in WvW

Okaishi.8320

We had some people trying to ram down a wall yesterday, should’ve taken a screen of it lol.

Haha, yeah that stuff is funny. Or what about the awesome placing the siege golem in front of the gate tactic, when the oil’s still up. It’s silly, but never ceased to be entertaining :P

Oh, and we almost lost hills just now to about 6 RoS. Our BL could use more attention, but let’s blame no orange crosses

Member of TUP on Gandara

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

almost had it too
Then 1 guys DC’d and another died, and then we all wiped
Inner was 5 % too, oh well… i’ll come again!

Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Okaishi.8320

That’s unfortunate. But I think you guys might have had a little trouble with the lord, assuming we made our stand there. And I was the guardian going in and out, if you were still wondering :P

Member of TUP on Gandara

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

That’s ok, the first time we took hills there were the same amount of people at lord :p

Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Posted by: Nozdormu.4352

Nozdormu.4352

Unfortunately I haven’t set foot in a borderland since the weekend due to some serious PC issues (might end up having to buy a new CPU). Next week looks to be the same matchup, and I’m fine with it. Facing XT and other superior zergs has provided excellent training for all our guilds, from veterans like SPGR to Mayhem players who are yet to get there although I’d like to see less golem rushes and more serious play next week. I’d also appreciate more DZ guys in this thread.

Guildless
Charr Guardian
47k kills and counting

in WvW

Sajuuk.6420

More Serious play? You must have missed last nights SM Cap the tactics were over 9000 :P I got bored over caping UW Garrsion.. i tired Dzag Garrsion but it seems that Dzag is more prepered when it comes to Borderland defence.. they knew we were comming

The Angry Commander

in WvW

Posted by: Dzent.2750

Dzent.2750

More Serious play? You must have missed last nights SM Cap the tactics were over 9000 :P I got bored over caping UW Garrsion.. i tired Dzag Garrsion but it seems that Dzag is more prepered when it comes to Borderland defence.. they knew we were comming

Well its not hard to spot you, seeing as your head is so big you can see it a mile away, the only reason you keep take our garrison is because we are to busy laughing at it. But jokes aside i have to admit when it comes to borderland defences Dzag are on the ball, just a shame they aren’t to good at attacking.

Dee, charr mesmer at heart
Member of [GuM]
Aurora Glade

in WvW

Atlanis.1473

Ok,

you bore us for hours in EB then you bring a zerg by and golem rush sm while faint attacking Keep, GG i guess, your Bl was Green SM held like 20 mins, gave us something to do by upgrading it.

And before you start the few Gold it costs are laughable.

So yea, well played, pointwise it didnt bring you much if any at all.

Don’t delude yourself into thinking we cared much.

Keva