UW-Dzagonur-RoS (Round 2)

in WvW

Posted by: LameTerror.4032

LameTerror.4032

More Serious play? You must have missed last nights SM Cap the tactics were over 9000 :P I got bored over caping UW Garrsion.. i tired Dzag Garrsion but it seems that Dzag is more prepered when it comes to Borderland defence.. they knew we were comming

When you were capping SM, 20 of us where having fun at the grub.Afterwards some of us took their tonics out of the bank and we ran around in animal costumes. So, thanks for capping SM, it was the most fun we had all week.

Game Of Elements – Elementalist
WBC – Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Posted by: midiean.8469

midiean.8469

You know, sitting here on my day off seeing the entirety of EB coloured green, I wonder if anyone from UW actually has a job :p

in WvW

Posted by: Cruzyo.7304

Cruzyo.7304

Classic Underworld siege:

Trebbing briar, just because we can…?

You know, sitting here on my day off seeing the entirety of EB coloured green, I wonder if anyone from UW actually has a job :p

I do, thats why i dont do the jumping puzzles… no time for them

in WvW

Posted by: Atlanis.1473

Atlanis.1473

More Serious play? You must have missed last nights SM Cap the tactics were over 9000 :P I got bored over caping UW Garrsion.. i tired Dzag Garrsion but it seems that Dzag is more prepered when it comes to Borderland defence.. they knew we were comming

Ok,

you bore us for hours in EB then you bring a zerg by and golem rush sm while faint attacking Keep, GG i guess, your Bl was Green SM held like 20 mins, gave us something to do by upgrading it.

And before you start the few Gold it costs are laughable.

So yea, well played, pointwise it didnt bring you much if any at all.

Don’t delude yourself into thinking we cared much.

Keva

Lol such a poor loser… And our BL wasn’t green, it was blue, well hills and garrison were :/

And I bet you’re not the one who upgrades keeps and SM.

I upgrade stuff all the time, so your bet is lost.

Being called looser by someone who comes here and brags about every tiny cap they do is quite entertaining so keep going scrub.

Keep the insults comming all you can provoke is a smile.

Keva

Empty bluffs are empty, it’s pretty clear from your posts that you got anger in you and that you’re just bluffing all the way Seeing as you can’t even make a difference between me and Sajuuk.

:)

in WvW

Posted by: Madara.3126

Madara.3126

at launch break i have some interest battle with UW 2 ele and a charr mesmer (from fight fire with) in EB, between Ros start wp and Overlook..just want to know who they are and if we can battle some another time..
only a few battle seems so interesting and with such a good player..i enjoy to prove myself vs strong enemy to grow up more!if someone know who they are pleas tell me!
cya (the mesmer with cof armor set)

Envoy of the End [EotE]
Ros
Human Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: mihopoulas.6307

mihopoulas.6307

OH so thats why i spawned next to many dead SPGR…. :P

Hmm yea.. we didnt have an event, (this week we dont have almost any since we are a Casual Guild and prefer doing everything not only WvW) but though you were running…. It seems that you managed to get out of battle or gone to Wp as we were just stomping on your people gj though

Commander of Greek Titans [GRTS] – Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Posted by: Sajuuk.6420

Sajuuk.6420

OH so thats why i spawned next to many dead SPGR…. :P

Hmm yea.. we didnt have an event, (this week we dont have almost any since we are a Casual Guild and prefer doing everything not only WvW) but though you were running…. It seems that you managed to get out of battle or gone to Wp as we were just stomping on your people gj though

Yeah we just caped and used inner gate portal when i seen you guys :P not sure who u were stomping tho could be anyone that was laggin behind.. i had 42 people in my squad during that cap but thanks for being there you made it a bit more interesting and i didnt know your a casual guild :O i see you guys around all the time :P

The Angry Commander

in WvW

Cruzyo.7304

There is no real “hardcore wvw” guild on Underworld. There’s a couple of guilds that have their main focus and dedication, but as far as I know all of them are rather casual, well thats why we’re in the tier we are no? :P

in WvW

Posted by: Daddydeath.9371

Daddydeath.9371

at launch break i have some interest battle with UW 2 ele and a charr mesmer (from fight fire with) in EB, between Ros start wp and Overlook..just want to know who they are and if we can battle some another time..
only a few battle seems so interesting and with such a good player..i enjoy to prove myself vs strong enemy to grow up more!if someone know who they are pleas tell me!
cya (the mesmer with cof armor set)

The ele in whispers armor was me, /w me anytime for duels

Commander Soul Stone I
Guild leader of Gorillas On Drugs (APE)

in WvW

Posted by: DamnThoseNames.8791

DamnThoseNames.8791

We miss u already [XT]

Attachments:

Periflor – Mesmer
Cilag – Gaurdian
[RAIN] Wolfs Rain

in WvW

DamnThoseNames.8791

sorry RoS!!!

But we had fun on your Borderland

Attachments:

Periflor – Mesmer
Cilag – Gaurdian
[RAIN] Wolfs Rain

in WvW

Posted by: Jarni.7402

Jarni.7402

Underworld style!

Attachments:

Servers: Desolation (1) / Piken Square (2)
Main characters: Jarni The Catmander (1) / Jarni Goes Wild (2)
Gank Me Harder [FURY]

in WvW

Jarni.7402

Just a lil’ bit later…have you guys given up or what?

Attachments:

Gank Me Harder [FURY]

in WvW

DamnThoseNames.8791

Thnx [WIC] & Co 4 the fights in EB
Shame that u came so late on ur borderland. By the time u guys came most of our group left because they where bored.

Hope to fight u guys soon again!!!

Periflor – Mesmer
Cilag – Gaurdian
[RAIN] Wolfs Rain

in WvW

DamnThoseNames.8791

score update

Attachments:

Periflor – Mesmer
Cilag – Gaurdian
[RAIN] Wolfs Rain

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

Nice Mesmer Commander you got there BOOM…
http://i45.tinypic.com/15qawjk.jpg

he continued to be ressed twice by the people outside blatantly while we were watching him and then they all portaled inside, luckily we were able to kill them exploiters.

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Cruzyo.7304

Since the matchup will end today – I want to thank Dzag and RoS for another fun week of fights, and especially thanks to that angry commander there for showing us our major flaw that we have :P will work on that and will respond better to your sneaky capping xD

cya next week! Cheers!

in WvW

Jarni.7402

Thanks for the banner, XT! :p

Attachments:

Gank Me Harder [FURY]

in WvW

Posted by: uhindo.4731

uhindo.4731

Since the matchup will end today – I want to thank Dzag and RoS for another fun week of fights, and especially thanks to that angry commander there for showing us our major flaw that we have :P will work on that and will respond better to your sneaky capping xD

cya next week! Cheers!

I can imagine you enjoyed the week as an underworld player. As a dz player i’m sick and tired to get roflstomped by your zergs and to have to start over against uw again for the next campaign. plz do us all a favor and upgrade to the next tier soon.

primetime score 22:44:

uw ticks for 495 with ros 130 and dz 70. go figure!

in WvW

Posted by: Devitz.2136

Devitz.2136

Treat is as our farewell gift for you guys!
Our guild got invitation from Piken’s Square WvW commnity and decided to use it We moved there today before restart.
All I can say – that was really enjoyable time to fight you guys. Was a pleasure and honor to stand against you and of cousre was the great time to struggle for good name of Surmia.
Unfortunatelly we’re looking for bigger support from our server, we decided that our real lives are way too important to sacrifice it for game. We need other guilds to cover what we achieved and vice versa. UW guys, you got enough numbers to get higher in tiers, just organize yourselves a little bit more! There are some awesome guilds who really got a clue about the WvW.
Hope to meet you somewhere on battlefield again!
Sincerely,
Devitz and whole XenoTavern[XT] guild

in WvW

Posted by: LameTerror.4032

LameTerror.4032

We really wanted that tower (again).

Attachments:

Game Of Elements – Elementalist
WBC – Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Posted by: Phoenix.3416

Phoenix.3416

Our guild got invitation from Piken’s Square WvW commnity and decided to use it We moved there today before restart.
All I can say – that was really enjoyable time to fight you guys. Was a pleasure and honor to stand against you and of cousre was the great time to struggle for good name of Surmia.
Unfortunatelly we’re looking for bigger support from our server, we decided that our real lives are way too important to sacrifice it for game. We need other guilds to cover what we achieved and vice versa. UW guys, you got enough numbers to get higher in tiers, just organize yourselves a little bit more! There are some awesome guilds who really got a clue about the WvW.
Sincerely,

you should have come to UW instead! we only need a small increase to move up a tier so those extra XT players would have guaranteed a lower tier server moving up instead of just stat padding a server that doesn’t need the help

in WvW

Posted by: Epikindinos.9476

Epikindinos.9476

Aww sadly you chose Piken square, im guessing cause it was way cheaper than most other servers. But you’re going to hate the queues at WvW there =/ I’ve read so many complain threads from Piken main guilds complaining. too many pugs in and not letting organized guilds like yourselves getting in. If any future RoS guilds decide to move stares at DEX, WIC, HP come to us! <3

Respect and have fun this week too people

Commander Jack Da Black/Kindinos[GRTS]
Greek Titans
Gunnars Hold

in WvW

Posted by: Sceinna.3561

Sceinna.3561

Sincerely,

you should have come to UW instead! we only need a small increase to move up a tier so those extra XT players would have guaranteed a lower tier server moving up instead of just stat padding a server that doesn’t need the help

No thank you, don’t need kitten that hop from one server to another.
XT & Alliance joined Surmia expecting to steamroll all of their opponents and when it didn’t work out, they run off yet again, leaving Surmia bleeding & wounded as it never has before.. I got little respect for that and UW has no use for guilds like that.

I respect XT a lot, you forced our guilds to step it up, we were forced to play on a higher level (look what a crazy impact you had on SPGR for example, they made A LOT of progress in such a short time, I believe they’re ready for higher tiers, rest of UW is still a bit behind.. quite a bit) but I wouldn’t welcome you guys to our server, instead of running you should’ve embraced other guilds into your alliance, teach them a lesson or two.. RoS had plenty of potential but no one to step it up like UW has.

in WvW

Posted by: Fishbait.6723

Fishbait.6723

Rare visit into EB lead to some moosing about.

Periflor, Shearman, Wazzuck & meeeeeeeeee

“We want you to play the game, not the UI” Arenanet.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Top-right-GO-away/first#post2096524
Rocking Wizard Wars until this mess of a game is fixed…

in WvW

DamnThoseNames.8791

Rare visit into EB lead to some moosing about.

Periflor, Shearman, Wazzuck & meeeeeeeeee

Yeh it was fun xD

I want to thnx [xt], [wic], [goa] from RoS for the fun fights I had.

Shame that some guilds left RoS.

Good luck on PS

grtz

Periflor – Mesmer
Cilag – Gaurdian
[RAIN] Wolfs Rain