Unexpected patching/loss of golems

in WvW

Posted by: Cheechglg.8734

Cheechglg.8734

So im in eternal batleground and been trebbing Stonemist castlle for 10 mins or so, let someone else carry on trebbing while i go and buy 2 golem blueprints, build them up and drop them off in our overlook, manage to get the outer wall down and THEN!!!!!! BANG!!!!! you will be kicked from WvW to LA for new build….. YAY. so patched the game head straigh back into Eternal batleground and seems my golems have a done a Paul Daniels (they gone, done a disapearing act, dispaeared of the face of Eternal batleground, vanished) thank you annet for wasteing 2 gold, walls back up on Stonemist aswell. not bothered about the walls of Stonemist, bothered that 2 gold of my money has just disapeared,

Anet some warning of server downtime is needed to avoid these situations, Golem blueprints refund is also needed, the loss of golems is of no fault of mine, if i knew of any server downtime would check time and not bother building golems till after the downtime.

Look forward to any responce from annet

Infraction points INC!
[FLEE] Gandara [PUK]

in WvW

Posted by: Kincaidia.3192

Kincaidia.3192

This will be moved and buried in the suggestions forum.

in WvW

Posted by: Erlex.4518

Erlex.4518

There is still not a 2 hours+ heads up on WvW patching? Thought they promised that 4 months ago?

in WvW

Posted by: Ruprect.7260

Ruprect.7260

We had the same thing happen last night. It seems they rolled back a bit after the patch and we lost a lot of siege. I don’t understand why they do not give us a countdown. When I saw the message I expected a “New build you will be sent to LA in 3 mins” so I didnt leave the BL. Then bam, sent to LA, took 15 mins for LA to load, usually I would have gone to the mists but didnt have a chance with no countdown.

I can’t imagine why they can’t give more than a 10 second warning you are going to be booted.

Ruprect – [DIS] Dissentient
Mesmer/Elementalist/Guardian/Necromancer/Warrior
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Cheechglg.8734

This will be moved and buried in the suggestions forum.

seems to be so, dont know why this is a relevant topic to be talked about in WvW forum and something that needs to be changed sharpish, no slacking please annet,

Infraction points INC!
[FLEE] Gandara [PUK]

in WvW

Posted by: loopi.7913

loopi.7913

They said they would no longer be letting superior siege disappear during patches but I wonder if they could make Golems part of this?

Vexinia – Squishee animal wrangler of TC

in WvW

Posted by: Krosan.2890

Krosan.2890

This, for me, is the proof Anet doesn’t really care about WvW. This has hapenned countless times and they keep doing it and our frustrations go unanswered/ignored. Its especially annoying when they do it half an hour into the WvW reset (which is 1AM for most of europe).

in WvW

Posted by: rhyein.6172

rhyein.6172

This was supposed to be addressed in December, then got pushed back, and now it’s on the same level as ranger fixes.

in WvW

Cheechglg.8734

lets just hope its brough in feb patch with what ever else they bringing in for WvW, pray ppl an if not, always ESO at the end of the year

Infraction points INC!
[FLEE] Gandara [PUK]

in WvW

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

It is sort of funny, in several patches they have mentioned correcting this and that it is hard to predict when a patch will drop. Which I can understand. But it is slightly amusing to think people sitting around at ANET and one guy runs by and press the ‘patch’ button so fast that they were only able to give people 10 seconds of warning.

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

in WvW

Posted by: RockonHarder.7235

RockonHarder.7235

What i find interesting is that the other night when they posted the 3 minute warning . my guild was in a dungeon or fractal and they got a 3 hour warning.

Now what the hell was that about?!?!

If they can set up different zones with different timers then they really should do this for WvW

Deathmonger esq lvl 80 necro
DB forever!!

in WvW

Posted by: kash.9213

kash.9213

What i find interesting is that the other night when they posted the 3 minute warning . my guild was in a dungeon or fractal and they got a 3 hour warning.

Now what the hell was that about?!?!

If they can set up different zones with different timers then they really should do this for WvW

Please try to remember that like five people cried for a few months for a gear grind, what was Anet supposed to do, not add one? It would be a tragedy if those fragile little snowflakes had their Fractal run interrupted once. We’re w3 players, we don’t need all that fluff like siege golems or…gold.

Kash
NSP