Unfair Tournament Ticket for new players

in WvW

Posted by: ThunderPanda.1872

ThunderPanda.1872

Even if tournaments never return, I’m still all for some competitive events.

What are the odds we’ll see that in near future?

Send me 1000g and I will stop trolling WvW forum.
I have a dream – Our Anet Senpai will make WvW Great Again!
WvW Forum is more competitive than WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

I’ve spended all my tourney tickets afraid it would become a useless currency, which was partly true until now. Should i demand anet to rollback so i can get my tickets, or should i just suck it up and “grind” my way to this backpack hmmm….

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

I canew players can’t get some of the AP from the beginning of the game because the APsbarent offered anymore..

Your logic is flawed.

The tickets are now called skirmish tickets. There are no longer ‘tournament tickets’

You forget the achivement and APs from these tournament. The new players can never finish them.

You forget the thousands of AP from LS season 1 as well as many items which no-one can get anymore right across the game.

Compared to that WvW is a blissful heaven of equality as everyone can earn all the rewards based entirely upon the amount of effort put into it. I dare say WvW is getting to be the most balanced area in terms of rewards for doing something useful than anywhere else.

Yes you can even earn all the old rewards from the tournament, now stop being a millennial and wanting everything now and start earning it!

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Not all of us had ‘thousands’ going into this. I had 25 tickets left, due to spending them for weapon skins a while back. Remember that you’ve got people, including myself, that assumed this currency was done with, considering anet said no more tournaments.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in WvW

Posted by: Jumpin Lumpix.6108

Jumpin Lumpix.6108

Permanently damaged the population – Who cares , we just need more tickets.

What if Anet take away WvW becoz it damage the population of PVE and PVP, i would like to see your reaction.

These two quotes about tournaments show this guy isn’t very stable. I feel bad for the server he’s on

Tournaments made the game mode exciting and fun. It gave a reason to win. Even though it was flawed and caused population inbalances and caused others who cant control themselves to burn out. Still rejuvenated the game mode and made it fun in my opinion. I hope they bring them back.

aka. “The Complainer”

in WvW

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

I am talking about new players. For example, the players joined the game after HOT release. They have no chance gaining any tournament ticket and experiencing a WvW tournament. Is it fair? Nope.

They’ll also never have the chance to die of smallpox. Proper tragedy that is.

/applause, i love you. alot.

Unless they’re anti-vaxxers. Then they’ll get the chance.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

in WvW

Posted by: Kaiser.9873

Kaiser.9873

The veteran got thousands of ticket in the past three WvW Tournaments. They can rush for the new rewards faster than anybody. It is pretty unfair to the new WvW players. My suggestion is anet should launch another three WvW tournament for us. I will be awsome.

Ugh, another one.