Unite servers?

Unite servers?

in WvW

Posted by: Jordyy.3219

Jordyy.3219

Hi everyone.

I just literally got back in the game.
After 8 months of quitting playing, and I was about to actually get the expansion since Anet did something good for once, (getting rid of those kitten maps, WvW looks better again) but now I am not sure if to keep playing again.

I used to be hardcore WvW only and still am, kitten, I got this game purely for the WvW.

So basically your getting back old players that wanna give a go at it again, and now after 2 weeks of being back, you decide you want to kill the WvW community once more.

GG WP.
- I won’t be buying the expansion which costs 44,95 hence already having bought the game at launch. (and I was about to)
- I might aswell stop playing the game again, and that goes for everyone that purely got this game for WvW. Why would you unite servers? Only PvE players would vote for such thing, so I am just asking ArenaNet to open their eyes for once, and that such vote will deffinitly kill a gamemode once more.

Cheers.

Unite servers?

in WvW

Posted by: Baronvonhippo.3157

Baronvonhippo.3157

There is a poll active currently, regretfully you are in the minority. Perhaps you don’t speak for the entire WvW community as you seem to think you do. Only PVE players would make a post like this, see I can make baseless statements too! You realize you only get the poll if you level up in WvW right?

Unite servers?

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

If by kill you mean bring WvW back to life for months now, sure. I am sure some players like yourself don’t like it but seems you are in the relatively small minority. If the poll is even remotely accurate, linked servers are leading by a landslide.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

Unite servers?

in WvW

Posted by: MaximillianVonSchatten.6278

MaximillianVonSchatten.6278

Hmmm. So the reason you came back is because world linking sparked interest and activity and you are complaining about the world linking?

I don’t think you realize how bad it was getting prior to the big update.

Unite servers?

in WvW

Posted by: Osu.6307

Osu.6307

WvW has been more fun since the server matching started than for the previous year or so. If you quit after the stability nerf, you missed the worst time in wvw. Gratz on the fantastic timing.

Osu

Unite servers?

in WvW

Posted by: Sylvyn.4750

Sylvyn.4750

WvW has been more fun since the server matching started than for the previous year or so. If you quit after the stability nerf, you missed the worst time in wvw. Gratz on the fantastic timing.

+1!

Unite servers?

in WvW

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

Come to my server, you’ll think very differently.

Is it because our 2 servers hate each other after weeks and weeks of match ups? Nope, we’re actually working together really well.

So what’s the problem?

National servers got merged too. Now it’s just a map blob training through everything day in, day out. Most of my friends barely play anymore because small scale doesn’t happen too much and is mainly about running from a 40-60 man blob stopping you taking a camp, who then proceed to chase you half way across the map unless someone tries to take their stuff.

I wish I was joking about that last bit.

P.S. This is EU btw.

Unite servers?

in WvW

Posted by: Brutal Augus.5917

Brutal Augus.5917

I’m confused. The Server linking (plus dem reward tracks doe) has done nothing but bring me more heavy loot bags. Why QQ?

[varX] Limitless Potential

Unite servers?

in WvW

Posted by: Supernatural Dawn.3194

Supernatural Dawn.3194

I’m confused. The Server linking (plus dem reward tracks doe) has done nothing but bring me more heavy loot bags. Why QQ?

Because some of us like WvW for the strategy. If you want to go mob farming run silverwastes.