Unkillable Fastcar and Quickcry rant

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

So someone bunker troll’s at your keep entrance and then troll’s you with a video, who could have imagined???? For that first video, you do realize he’s just a bunker Warrior right? That he’s not outputting any real damage. That it’s the TREB fire those players are standing in and the vet’s that are killing them.

Whenever I come across a bunker, I just give them what they want. To be chased around and kitten for 5 minutes. The last time I came across one was a little over a week ago. 3 or 4 of us chased them around jumping and auto attacking like Looney Toons for a bit. Then I noticed this shout Warrior was leading us toward a cliff. I was filled with (in a southern belle accent) “Oh noes…. what shall I eva’ do?” against such tactics. Truly, what could my lil ole Ranger with a Longbow and Wolf do against such a big bad Shout Warrior and a cliff?

I imagined his descent sounding something like this http://youtu.be/QnDxPG3KrtA?t=35s

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in WvW

Posted by: Black Scoutsman.5830

Black Scoutsman.5830

Just for everyone who’s falling for this, the OP is one of The two acclaimed “godlike characters” second accounts. He likes to play pretend a lot and has a slight problem with exaggerating numbers and self inflating ego. I know this, because I am from his server, and trust me when I say that they are not that good, nor is the game capable of doing what they claim. They think the number that you see beside regen on tooltips is the regen per second…..

Human Warrior, Ranger and dedicated Scout of Yaks bend
The Pinnacle of Resposibility [Mom]

in WvW

Posted by: eugenstash.8610

eugenstash.8610

Ok so I realize this thread is a bit old but I just could not resist the urge to spark it a bit further. Firstly I just want to know if anyone knows what the hell kind of advantage clicking can give anyone? I literally had to attempt to try it and it does nothing for you. Can anyone (shonuff aka fastcar) give the community insight as to the edge you get from this? Personally I think it boils down to never learning how to use a mouse and keyboard correctly while playing a game. Has he ever heard of a razor naga?

Secondly I think we are all aware that shonuff is fastcar or is promoting him to ignite community hype so that he can feel validated as an individual. These posts probably follow his yearly bouts of depression.

And lastly I would like to say that fastcar, from watching his vids, reading his post and comments is a very toxic player. Racist comments, constant insults, and a complete lack of transparency when divulging his build.

All I can say is that none of this is in the slightest impressive.

in WvW

Posted by: Zetsumei.4975

Zetsumei.4975

Ok so I realize this thread is a bit old but I just could not resist the urge to spark it a bit further. Firstly I just want to know if anyone knows what the hell kind of advantage clicking can give anyone? I literally had to attempt to try it and it does nothing for you. Can anyone (shonuff aka fastcar) give the community insight as to the edge you get from this? Personally I think it boils down to never learning how to use a mouse and keyboard correctly while playing a game. Has he ever heard of a razor naga?

Secondly I think we are all aware that shonuff is fastcar or is promoting him to ignite community hype so that he can feel validated as an individual. These posts probably follow his yearly bouts of depression.

And lastly I would like to say that fastcar, from watching his vids, reading his post and comments is a very toxic player. Racist comments, constant insults, and a complete lack of transparency when divulging his build.

All I can say is that none of this is in the slightest impressive.

clicking has no advantage, dont degrade your skill

Kurodaraku – Necromancer | Kuroshikon – Ranger
Officer of [DEX] Deus Ex Machina Eu and [Fus] Fus Ro Dâh
Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Posted by: mango.9267

mango.9267

Lol can we just stop commenting on this thread? We all know OP is Fastcar or one of his friends. Let’s stop feeding him attention and let this thread die a long-overdue death.

Second Child

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Lol can we just stop commenting on this thread? We all know OP is Fastcar or one of his friends. Let’s stop feeding him attention and let this thread die a long-overdue death.

You replying to this thread to tell people to not reply to it, bump it to the top.
And me replying to you have the same effect…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Toxicity.5392

Toxicity.5392

Next time post vid.
This game has a lot of hacks available with no protections and apathy from gms so I’m pretty skeptical of most players especially thieves.

Thieves have the highest rate of hacking. The play style easily masks the speedhacks, hiding under the ground, and stuff.

I farm more than a chinese gold seller.

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

There are lots of troll builds and no player is good enough to handle a 5v1 against solid players much less twice that number. Just look at someone like FOO… he takes down so many players solo and in fire fights it borders on ridiculous but he is very killable… dangerous but killable.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in WvW

Posted by: eugenstash.8610

eugenstash.8610

But he be like “click click click” and owned dem chineze nub cakes den he was like “oh yeah, well you row wit dat chineze surver little kid”. And I be like “yo fastcar, your epik leetz build is epic and i never seen it b4”. And he be like well I nevar seen da female body parts before so ya." And I be like "WUT?!!!!!)

in WvW

Posted by: johnpoc.8732

johnpoc.8732

Just like PU mesmers ignore him, you can run away from this guy easily. Watch his vids he takes 3 sec to turn screen lol Clickers will always be bads

Lockn Loada/Ryu Shueki
[RUN] solo/duo roamer

in WvW

Posted by: Gimp.9460

Gimp.9460

lmao this thread

Particle effect slider would be ‘too confusing’

in WvW

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

But he be like “click click click” and owned dem chineze nub cakes den he was like “oh yeah, well you row wit dat chineze surver little kid”. And I be like “yo fastcar, your epik leetz build is epic and i never seen it b4”. And he be like well I nevar seen da female body parts before so ya." And I be like "WUT?!!!!!)

You are my spirit animal!

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: KAJIMARU.3108

KAJIMARU.3108

Found Fastcar on EBG today and couldnt do much to him with my burst dmg on Thief, nice build Fastcar

in WvW

Posted by: Swagger.1459

Swagger.1459

the legends are true!

Attachments:

New Main- 80 Thief – P/P- Vault Spam Pro

221 hours over 1,581 days of bank space/hot pve/lion’s arch afk and some wvw.

in WvW

Posted by: StanleyJohny.8047

StanleyJohny.8047

Haha this guy. I would put him on third place on my “List of 10 biggest trolls in GW2”.

Hey Shonuff, Fastcar, Boostedlaser or whatever your name is. Can you show me that super mega epic vids when you are tanking 10 or even 20 players at once ? Bacuse the highest number we can see on your vides is… 3 – warrior, thief and mesmer. Correct me if im wrong.

Even then you are nothing compared to troll numer one on my list Get back to trolling school son.

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Even then you are nothing compared to troll numer one on my list Get back to trolling school son.

I wonder if Ajax is on that list… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaWcAek5_JE

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Here’s a video me killing Quickcry solo 1v1

in WvW

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

He’s mechanically unimpressive but the build is smart conceptually because it takes full advantage of food heal/shout heals/healing signet/adrenal health/celestial (not sure) synergy.

Honestly I like the concept.

(edited by Israel.7056)

in WvW

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Here’s a video me killing Quickcry solo 1v1

That fail chase at the end lol,nice play.

in WvW

Posted by: pepper.6179

pepper.6179

He’s mechanically unimpressive but the build is smart conceptually because it takes full advantage of food heal/shout heals/healing signet/adrenal health/celestial (not sure) synergy.

Honestly I like the concept.

it has cheese stacked on cheese stacked on cheese stacked on cheese,…etc.

[SA]

in WvW

Posted by: SuzukiMethod.4732

SuzukiMethod.4732

He’s mechanically unimpressive

This may be the understatement of the century.