Unlimited dodge Thief

Unlimited dodge Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Aenaos.8160

Aenaos.8160

This is the new high in GW2 class balance.
A thief that does no damage,stays in objectives and keeps them from being caped,and dodges without end.
Hopefully we’ll see more of these interesting builds for other classes too.
Because more trolls is what WvW needs to get better.

-Win a pip,lose a pip,win a pip,lose a pip,lose a pip,
lose a pip,win 2 pips,lose a pip,lose a pip…………..-
-Go go Espartz.-

Unlimited dodge Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Taxidriver.2043

Taxidriver.2043

whats ur point? there is troll build like this for every class. Sounds like QQ to me.

Unlimited dodge Thief

in WvW

Posted by: funghetto.1584

funghetto.1584

toxic players and behaviours

“There’s no such thing as balance, fairness or honor.”
a Fissure Of Woe player that has no home.

Unlimited dodge Thief

in WvW

Aenaos.8160

whats ur point? there is troll build like this for every class. Sounds like QQ to me.

Well that’s exactly my point.
A troll build that can evade all attacks and cc forever,should not be in the game.
Otherwise what’s the point of balancing anything,or having a team looking after those builds.

-Go go Espartz.-

Unlimited dodge Thief

in WvW

Posted by: reddie.5861

reddie.5861

ye and i dont like conditions and i dont like warriors hitting me hard and i dont like this hammer throw kitten from this revenant and i dont like this turn into cloud crap when ele is in downstate running away i dont like necro having this reaper transform giving them like double HP i dont like guardians burn/bunker play style i dont like rangers perma boon crap up i dont like anything yet i have to deal with it.

forgot to mention i dont like mesmers also with all their debuffs..

see what i did tharr? if only i could complain about all kitten i dont like and only if i would balance the game out of a “thief” point of view it would become a kitten game same with u people complaining about 1 simple class that doesnt really shine at anything anymore..

oyea and i have hard time beating these engineers with their weirdo summon which i dont understand yet cus i just came back to the game but im getting wrecked by engi’s please remove them from game also.

Unlimited dodge Thief

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

I typically just stand there during a 1v1 hitting 1,1,1,1 and watch them bashing their keyboard like a crack addict on that tv show HGTV renovations who drank 50 coffees evading like a psycho path.

And that’s the fight. Other than that just walk away, I like to have them chase me and whisper them “too slow bazooka joe”. Usually they reply with something explictive lol

I once fought one at north camp and I just stood there, he evaded and jumped around like a whole minute. I didn’t even cast a spell. He then whispers me “fight!”. I said “no, enjoying the cirque show please continue”

My point is be a troll back, you’d be surprised when you feed a troll it’s own medicine. They typically go into a rage of whispers

Unlimited dodge Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

I don’t think they can evade through ward type skills, look to them for your solution. Using them intelligently is implied.

Unlimited dodge Thief

in WvW

Posted by: scerevisiae.1972

scerevisiae.1972

Yep, condi D/D Dodge daredevil. Fought one yesterday in an allied camp full of veterans and he still managed to kill everything cause couldn’t land anything. All he did was spam dodges and dagger #3, and stunbreaked my only hard cc.

Totally broken.

downed state is bad for PVP

Unlimited dodge Thief

in WvW

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Are you complaining about the build or are you complaining that he prevented your cap?

A thief with no damage who only dodges is not even worth noticing let alone making a post about it, but I can understand the frustration of trying to cap something for WxP and there was “a troll” preventing the cap.

Quite often the only thing I wanna do in WvW is flip camps for some easy WxP and it does get frustrating when 1 ranger wants to troll me by sitting in camp with dredge, building siege, dropping stealth traps and hiding under a yak bubble for protection.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

(edited by sephiroth.4217)

Unlimited dodge Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

All dodge thieves have a half second or so between dodges/skills that can be interrupted or slapped with a ground targeted AoE. Sure DH hate them because their traps have a delay but most classes can handle them.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

Unlimited dodge Thief

in WvW

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

Are you complaining about the build or are you complaining that he prevented your cap?

A thief with no damage who only dodges is not even worth noticing let alone making a post about it, but I can understand the frustration of trying to cap something for WxP and there was “a troll” preventing the cap.

Quite often the only thing I wanna do in WvW is flip camps for some easy WxP and it does get frustrating when 1 ranger wants to troll me by sitting in camp with dredge, building siege, dropping stealth traps and hiding under a yak bubble for protection.

To be fair thought its pretty broken that any class can prevent capping a camp/tower indefinitely just through dodging around, stunbreaking and cleansing any condis when they dodge. Yes you can technically break the sequence but with only 1/2 second opening any lag at all makes this very difficult to do, especially if your attacks have any sort of cast time whatsoever. I mean by themselves this is just an annoyance sure, but it really wouldn’t take more than a few minutes of dodging around before a group could come back them up and just take you out when you should have had the camp capped a while ago. That is pretty broken, even if then themselves aren’t doing much damage.

Would be terribly interesting to see their reactions if ANet updated it so that dodging works as stealth, ie it doesn’t count towards capping or allow you to prevent capping by another team.

Unlimited dodge Thief

in WvW

Aenaos.8160

To be fair thought its pretty broken that any class can prevent capping a camp/tower indefinitely just through dodging around, stunbreaking and cleansing any condis when they dodge. Yes you can technically break the sequence but with only 1/2 second opening any lag at all makes this very difficult to do, especially if your attacks have any sort of cast time whatsoever. I mean by themselves this is just an annoyance sure, but it really wouldn’t take more than a few minutes of dodging around before a group could come back them up and just take you out when you should have had the camp capped a while ago. That is pretty broken, even if then themselves aren’t doing much damage.

Would be terribly interesting to see their reactions if ANet updated it so that dodging works as stealth, ie it doesn’t count towards capping or allow you to prevent capping by another team.

You can’t land a CC on them.
If you count in the evades from weapon skills and utilities,it is 100% uptime of evade.
They just run around a objective and evade everything.
Even if you manage to land a stun or a daze on them they will use a stun breaker and keep on evading.
Pure trolling.

-Go go Espartz.-

Unlimited dodge Thief

in WvW

Posted by: BlaqueFyre.5678

BlaqueFyre.5678

All you need is to land one immob and they are dead, also I don’t see the problem I run D/P core thief and have no issues with the build it’s annoying but if a core thief which has next to no Condi compared to every other class can kill them, idk what to say….

Unlimited dodge Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Chiccotot.7296

Chiccotot.7296

I think they need to reduce evades in general.

Specially for Staff Skill 5- where it evades and lands a pretty powerful hit (if it does land).
No way to counter except to dodge or move away, but with the animation, it is quite unpredictable where the thing will land. You cant CC it to prevent it to land because, surprise! it’s an evade skill.

Much like a flying roach, it seems like it has no direction whatsoever.

We need a pest controller to get rid of the increasing number of DD trollers out there. They’re not fun to play against tbh, cause when you manage to land a hit, it goes half health and then surprise, dodges away from you to get out of combat, heal up, and then come back and whittle you down.

As if their skills have not enough evades, whoever thought of breaking the stamina bar into 3 should have their legs broken to 3 as well, since this crap is broken a f.

Unlimited dodge Thief

in WvW

Posted by: dzeRnumbrd.6129

dzeRnumbrd.6129

Can you please let me know what the unkillable troll build is for necro/reaper in WvW?

Unlimited dodge Thief

in WvW

Aenaos.8160

All you need is to land one immob and they are dead, also I don’t see the problem I run D/P core thief and have no issues with the build it’s annoying but if a core thief which has next to no Condi compared to every other class can kill them, idk what to say….

I’m surprised you say that.
Thief staff #3 skill breaks immobilize and evades backwards.That’s 2-3 consecutive immob breaks+evades,without counting the additional immob breaks from the heal skill and utilities.
Then,given it is traited that way,immobilize on a Thief turns into cripple,and cripple has reduced effectiveness,and evading removes conditions like cripple.
Given how hard it is to land even one cc,the theory that you will somehow manage to land 5-6 consecutive immobilizes,each one landing right after the previous is broken by the Thief,is in the realm of impossible.
You can make Chuck Norris jokes about it.
Chuck Norris can immobilize a Daredevil,without using immobilize.

-Go go Espartz.-

(edited by Aenaos.8160)

Unlimited dodge Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Tris Apollumenon.6435

Tris Apollumenon.6435

If there was a genuine objective that was being directly fulfilled (“prevent enemy from taking objective”), that hardly seems like “trolling”, regardless of how annoying it might be.

Unlimited dodge Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

If there was a genuine objective that was being directly fulfilled (“prevent enemy from taking objective”), that hardly seems like “trolling”, regardless of how annoying it might be.

Yeah I agree it just seems like these perma Dodging DDs are just perventing you from getting the cap. Me personally I’d just bring my “Most Cancerous” Condi Chronomancer with Trailblazer and just wipe you with high sustain condi bursts. Or get my Druid out and just kill you while being almost unkillable vs 1 to 2 players.

I think my two builds their are far worst then the Daredevil build that yall are talking about here. Sounds like they just found another way to prevent the opposition from taking the point. Which I might add is one of the objectives of WvW no less.

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys

Unlimited dodge Thief

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

The folks talking down about this build seem to not realize this is a Condi build. Every Dodge and Evade is pumping out condition damage. Meanwhile, if you try to hit them, the evasion of your attack procs a really strong passive heal and a condi clear. The build really starts to shine with Orrian Truffle Meat Stew.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Unlimited dodge Thief

in WvW

BlaqueFyre.5678

The folks talking down about this build seem to not realize this is a Condi build. Every Dodge and Evade is pumping out condition damage. Meanwhile, if you try to hit them, the evasion of your attack procs a really strong passive heal and a condi clear. The build really starts to shine with Orrian Truffle Meat Stew.

It comes down to people won’t learn how to time attacks and mostly spam hoping to hit them, as I said as a D/P Core thief I can kill this “cancerous” Condi Thief, and core has a lot less Condi clear and heals than the DD elite spec, it boils down to a lot of l2p in all honesty, it’s like not spamming attacks while fighting a perplex Mesmer.

Unlimited dodge Thief

in WvW

Posted by: babazhook.6805

babazhook.6805

This is 100 percent l2p when dealing with these builds. I can take in a db dodge spamming d\d thief and win every match against a given player. I can then face a player of the same profession as that former and use the same rotations and lose every match.

The build is very one tracked and has little ability to break out if it’s rotation without dying thus is very limited.

The evade frame on a db lasts about 50 percent of the total duration. The range of the bleed apps is limited to melee. It easy to avoid the damage and have the thief burn Ini for nothing.

What far too many do is stand at melee range and swing their weapons. If they do this as fast as they can they will take every bleed stack that thief tries to apply and will ensure the thief procs heal condition cleanse vigor and any other on evade trait at least 50 percent of the time.

If you time the attack for when the thief in a vulnerable frame then you will not generate an evade for him that gets all of those on evade procs.

You do more damage by attacking less often. You will also take less damage as you can minimize the times you in range of the db as he does his whirl.

Unlimited dodge Thief

in WvW

Aenaos.8160

It comes down to people won’t learn how to time attacks and mostly spam hoping to hit them, as I said as a D/P Core thief I can kill this “cancerous” Condi Thief, and core has a lot less Condi clear and heals than the DD elite spec, it boils down to a lot of l2p in all honesty, it’s like not spamming attacks while fighting a perplex Mesmer.

The build I’m talking about is not using Lotus Training.
It is using Unhindered Combatant,which replaces dodge with a long range dash,removes inhibiting conditions,gives swiftness,and reduces incoming damage.
The confidence with which some comment on a build they obviously don’t understand is amusing.

-Go go Espartz.-

Unlimited dodge Thief

in WvW

BlaqueFyre.5678

the unhindered combatant one isn’t an issue either since the 10% damage reduction is so small on an already squishy class, again a Core thief can kill them with relative ease which has no third dodge, no modified dodges and a lot less damage modifiers. Mainly you only run into the ones running lotus training in my experience through both T1 and T2.

The confidence with which some comment on a class they don’t understand…..

Unlimited dodge Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Fat Disgrace.4275

Fat Disgrace.4275

Just gonna quotell my self from another thread about this same thing

“People need to read and understand the toollips. All thief evades have a 1/4 of a second window where there is no evade frame and most if not all are at the end of the attack, pistol whip has none evade on the stun bit. All of there’s evade skills can be interuptd but it’s not as easy as it sounds.”

Fat Disgrace (banned) Man Flu Survivor – war/The Cabbage -Thief (gunners hold / [TaG])

gw1 – healing signet/frenzy/charge

Unlimited dodge Thief

in WvW

Aenaos.8160

the unhindered combatant one isn’t an issue either since the 10% damage reduction is so small on an already squishy class, again a Core thief can kill them with relative ease which has no third dodge, no modified dodges and a lot less damage modifiers. Mainly you only run into the ones running lotus training in my experience through both T1 and T2.

The confidence with which some comment on a class they don’t understand…..

I’m sorry,but if the Thieves you go against don’t use Unhindered Combatant,and are squishy,then they are not speced for max evades and survivability,an they are not running the build I’m talking about, which is a troll build that does 0,as in absolutely no damage at all,and it’s only purpose in life is to troll players when they try to cap objectives.

The 10% reduction in damage is the least powerful feature of UC,it wouldn’t make any difference if it wasn’t there at all.
The removal of movement inhibiting conditions and the dash are much more powerful.

You can’t keep this build CCed,may it be immobilize,daze,stun.whatever you want,it will break out of it.

-Go go Espartz.-

Unlimited dodge Thief

in WvW

BlaqueFyre.5678

Let’s see here, they run a build that has a few flaws 1 can’t kill you, too has limited cc removal outside of removing chill, cripple and immob on dodges, it would only reliably have Shadowstep and Bandits defense one of which is on a 50 sec cd the other a 15 sec cd, there are classes that can hard cc for longer than half the time of those CDs, if you can’t manage your cc skills, bait the dodges and Stun breaks to open a window to kill them is an l2p issue, then there’s the fact of any warding skill will make this build completely dead in the water.

Again I have ran into a few of these builds and as a core thief with out the stupid amount of hard cc and warding effects I can kill them, but that could just be me knowing how the class functions. The other variant actually poses a threat when there’s a chance they can actually kill you.

(edited by BlaqueFyre.5678)

Unlimited dodge Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Pelto.9364

Pelto.9364

Please give us these l2p videos in youtube. We need a video thread like “how skilled players take down any enemies”.

Unlimited dodge Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Fat Disgrace.4275

Fat Disgrace.4275

Why? No 1 showed them how to do it.

Fat Disgrace (banned) Man Flu Survivor – war/The Cabbage -Thief (gunners hold / [TaG])

gw1 – healing signet/frenzy/charge

Unlimited dodge Thief

in WvW

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

“People need to read and understand the toollips. All thief evades have a 1/4 of a second window where there is no evade frame and most if not all are at the end of the attack, pistol whip has none evade on the stun bit. All of there’s evade skills can be interuptd but it’s not as easy as it sounds.”

Yep not as easy as it sounds, if you have a ping of 100 due to a Zerg being there (or just bad supplier) that’s already requiring you to have a reaction time of 150ms. This isn’t out of the ordinary to a buzzed up sub 30yr old however we also need something that is instant cast, thing is there’s a lot of skills that stun on a 1/4s cast themselves if not longer.

Maybe ANet should do a poll asking if they should nerf elite specs back to the Stone Age.

Unlimited dodge Thief

in WvW

babazhook.6805

Yep not as easy as it sounds, if you have a ping of 100 due to a Zerg being there (or just bad supplier) that’s already requiring you to have a reaction time of 150ms. This isn’t out of the ordinary to a buzzed up sub 30yr old however we also need something that is instant cast, thing is there’s a lot of skills that stun on a 1/4s cast themselves if not longer.

Maybe ANet should do a poll asking if they should nerf elite specs back to the Stone Age.

That thief dodging your attack also is just as likely to have to deal with high ping. This means he less likely to be able to dodge attacks of players who have lower ping.

When I am in one of those zerg fights on my thief and suffer latency for whatever reaons as a profession my thief is one of the classes most likely to die quickly because of the same.

You can not make game balance decisions based on some people having higher ping than others .

Unlimited dodge Thief

in WvW

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

That thief dodging your attack also is just as likely to have to deal with high ping. This means he less likely to be able to dodge attacks of players who have lower ping.

When I am in one of those zerg fights on my thief and suffer latency for whatever reaons as a profession my thief is one of the classes most likely to die quickly because of the same.

You can not make game balance decisions based on some people having higher ping than others .

It isn’t just Zerg fights though, if for some reason you have a ping difference of 100 which isn’t too bad you need to have a quicker reaction time of 150ms. Even removing ping difference from the equation you might have a 1/4s cast time skill which requires you to have a reaction time of 250ms. If your skill has a 1/2s cast time then you have to rely on hoping they’re using skills with a vulnerable phase back to back instead of dodging after to reduce their total vulnerable frames.

There’s a lot of skills with a 1/2s cast or even longer, all this added together creates situations where it’s frustrating to play against as your ability to hit relies upon your opponents rotation and predictable nature than your actual skill.

Unlimited dodge Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Kasteros.9847

Kasteros.9847

Say “Thank you” to anet for releasing HoT and not nerfing HoT’s classes ^^ And u miss something. It isn’t thief! It is DD! Not thief!

[One][SiOn][dF]
16.03.15 We remember! R.I.P. MT
Shocking interview with Anet WvW Dev

Unlimited dodge Thief

in WvW

Posted by: reddie.5861

reddie.5861

I guess thief is shining a little to much in wvw again?
Or do you all get your kitten wiped when your not near your zerg?

Cus my thief is down in seconds when i run with my zerg.
So i gank behind enemy zerg killing loners trying to go back to their commander.

You see what i did there.
I’m not build to go with zergs 90% of you people are build to hide in the mass and not to do small scale fights.

Unlimited dodge Thief

in WvW

babazhook.6805

It isn’t just Zerg fights though, if for some reason you have a ping difference of 100 which isn’t too bad you need to have a quicker reaction time of 150ms. Even removing ping difference from the equation you might have a 1/4s cast time skill which requires you to have a reaction time of 250ms. If your skill has a 1/2s cast time then you have to rely on hoping they’re using skills with a vulnerable phase back to back instead of dodging after to reduce their total vulnerable frames.

There’s a lot of skills with a 1/2s cast or even longer, all this added together creates situations where it’s frustrating to play against as your ability to hit relies upon your opponents rotation and predictable nature than your actual skill.

Just because a person picks thief to play, it does not eman he suddenly will have lower ping. A person playing a thief is as likely to have ping as any other class.

Again when I get latency for whatever reasons, I find thief one of the harder classes to play effectively because of that latency. This because if you screw up you are dropped faster.

Yes it can be “frustrating” to be on a warrior because of ping. That is a problem with PING and not a thief being able to dodge and while it can be frustrating, the warrior is much more forgiving when an attack fails to execute in time due to that ping.

A given individuals ping should not be part of any converstation regarding balance.

(edited by babazhook.6805)

Unlimited dodge Thief

in WvW

Aenaos.8160

I guess thief is shining a little to much in wvw again?
Or do you all get your kitten wiped when your not near your zerg?

Cus my thief is down in seconds when i run with my zerg.
So i gank behind enemy zerg killing loners trying to go back to their commander.

You see what i did there.
I’m not build to go with zergs 90% of you people are build to hide in the mass and not to do small scale fights.

This is not a thread about fighting and losing to a Thief.
It’s about trolls,utilizing a certain build to simply keep objectives from being caped,while they evade unstoppably.

-Go go Espartz.-

(edited by Aenaos.8160)

Unlimited dodge Thief

in WvW

Aenaos.8160

After some testing I did,what I propose as a means to combat this behaviour is smaller cap circles in WvW objectives.
As small as in PvP maps.
The current circles in the borderlands are way too big,and give more than enough room to these guys to evade out of AoE and away from their enemies ,while still keeping the objective from being capped.

In PvP,although there are less defensive stats available,and you can’t build as tanky,you can still pull the unlimited evades,and never get killed by anything.
But there,it’s not of much use because to do that you will have to move out of the small cap circles,and eventually lose the point.

Make the cap circles in WvW as small as a normal PvP circle(not Foefire mid),and you are done with the trolls.

-Go go Espartz.-

Unlimited dodge Thief

in WvW

BlaqueFyre.5678

Or you just get better at fighting the troll builds instead of asking Anet to cater to your inability to Defeat them, they don’t have unlimited dodges, you don’t understand the mechanics behind the dodges you must time your attacks mainly cc do that they are dead, try to get help from other people if there is more than one person pressuring then they will die very fast. I couldn’t care less that you are being trolled it’s quiet funny.

Literally a l2p issue.

Unlimited dodge Thief

in WvW

Aenaos.8160

Let’s see here, they run a build that has a few flaws 1 can’t kill you, too has limited cc removal outside of removing chill, cripple and immob on dodges, it would only reliably have Shadowstep and Bandits defense one of which is on a 50 sec cd the other a 15 sec cd, there are classes that can hard cc for longer than half the time of those CDs, if you can’t manage your cc skills, bait the dodges and Stun breaks to open a window to kill them is an l2p issue, then there’s the fact of any warding skill will make this build completely dead in the water.

Again I have ran into a few of these builds and as a core thief with out the stupid amount of hard cc and warding effects I can kill them, but that could just be me knowing how the class functions. The other variant actually poses a threat when there’s a chance they can actually kill you.

You talk about threat and fights
These players won’t try to kill you,and they pose absolutely no threat.
They know that if they stand and fight there is a good chance they will lose the fight.
They will avoid fighting in any possible way.
Instead of showing hostility towards other posters,please try to understand that you don’t understand what this thread is about.

I tested this build extensively on my Thief,in sPvP.
I can’t and won’t stay CCed or in any other way incapable of controlling my Thief for more than 1 sec,even when being chain CCed by 3 and 4 players.
I will simply break the CC with BD,block any other incoming CCs and then continue to evade.
And I always have my Shadowstep ready as a back up.
I have 100% uptime of swiftness,vigor on Evade and enhanced vigor effect.
I dash when I dodge.
I remove all movement inhibiting conditions when dodging.
Additionally,I remove 1 condition per evade,I remove immobilize and evade with DA(I rarely get to the point where I have to use that).
I can spam AoE blinds all day,I rarely have to.
I reflect projectiles and get stability.
And many more.

Here’s link of how I would run a cap troll Thief in WvW.
My only purpose would be to evade,break CC,and troll objectives.
No fights at all.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAW4ansMBFmidPBmOB0PhFqiy7C+gSornCgGYO77+yH-T1xHQBtR3wrU+FRlgBS9HldFAC3+DA4hAAA-w

In PvP,given the lack of defensive specialized amulets and no durability rune,I ran it
with Paladin’s amulet,and Dolyak rune(for the stats and the periodic heal that supplements the heal from initiative spending nicely).
I can still evade forever,and can also kill relatively easily,and still have enough sustain to not die in the 1 second I might stay stunned,but it is nowhere near as tanky as the WvW build.
Also instead of BT,and given I actually had to fight in there and the 50% chance to crit,I used WS for perma weakness.

If my goal is to evade attacks and stay alive,I will do this for as long as I like.
The big circles in WvW objectives give me the ability to utilize my evades and move in a large area,avoiding any fight,while keeping the objective uncapped.

-Go go Espartz.-

Unlimited dodge Thief

in WvW

BlaqueFyre.5678

I’m sorry if you are having trouble fighting that build… Really play a d/p thief using DA/Tr/DD you will kill them you aren’t even using the skills you say you are in that build you linked, if I was to run this troll build I would get rid of SR , run SoA for more dodges get rid of HiS since it’s the crappiest heal ever and run Channeled Vigor or Withdraw since low Cd and breaks more immobs.

By the build you linked I can tell you don’t even know the basic concept behind that style of build no wonder you have issues killing it…..

If they don’t fight you back makes it easier to kill them or you know leave the objective because you are doing what they want which is keep you occupied to no avail.

There are worse builds that can achieve the same results from other classes but they can actually kill you.

So I challenge you to take this build into WvW record how unkillable you really are go for it. Or build a similar one for sPvP in diamond or legendary and prove how unkillable you are. Enlighten us and show proof

Unlimited dodge Thief

in WvW

Aenaos.8160

I’m sorry if you are having trouble fighting that build… Really play a d/p thief using DA/Tr/DD you will kill them you aren’t even using the skills you say you are in that build you linked, if I was to run this troll build I would get rid of SR , run SoA for more dodges get rid of HiS since it’s the crappiest heal ever and run Channeled Vigor or Withdraw since low Cd and breaks more immobs.

By the build you linked I can tell you don’t even know the basic concept behind that style of build no wonder you have issues killing it…..

If they don’t fight you back makes it easier to kill them or you know leave the objective because you are doing what they want which is keep you occupied to no avail.

There are worse builds that can achieve the same results from other classes but they can actually kill you.

So I challenge you to take this build into WvW record how unkillable you really are go for it. Or build a similar one for sPvP in diamond or legendary and prove how unkillable you are. Enlighten us and show proof

All the skills I describe are in the build.
You can’t and won’t keep this build CCed for more than 1 sec,especially with a D/P Thief.
I don’t care what you spam,dazes,stuns,you won’t keep it CCed.

The basic concept behind that build,is exactly that build,and not the one you might believe I’m describing.
SR is not even in the normal rotation,it’s a last ditch back up,and the heal is selected because of the damaging conditions cleanse,because that is where this build has a slight disadvantage.It complements the rest of the build nicely.
You don’t need the inhibiting conditions removal in the heal skill,it is redundant,as you already get the exact same effect from your dodges.

If they don’t fight back,and use all the space available in some WvW objectives,they have the advantage.The point is to push them into staying in a limited radius area in order to keep the objective uncapped,which is fair.
If they want to keep the objective they should have to fight for it.

I am not going to run a troll build,and troll other players,just because you like to turn this thread into a p"ss"ng contest.
I’ve tested it enough in PvP,and even with less defensive stats,and given I won’t have to stay on point,and can move outside the perimeter of the circle,I can stay alive for as long as I like.

And of course I will not farm the terrible leagues in PvP,when I’ve already stated that if you have to stay in a PvP point and fight,this build can be killed,which is the reason I asked for smaller circles like in PvP in the first place.

We already have smaller circles in some WvW objectives,like towers and sentries.
There is no need for camp circles to go all the way around camps,and Keep and Garrison circles can be smaller too.

I won’t answer to any further attempts you’ll make to attack and derail.
I have given enough info,and people can test this or a similar build in PvP easily.

-Go go Espartz.-