Unlocking Commander's Wings of War

in WvW

Posted by: Krasipeace.1589

Krasipeace.1589

So info says you can unlock this backpack (Commander’s Wings of War) when you have commander tag + 350+ wvw rank… anyways this info was written before catmander tag to appear. And the questions are:
Is catmander tag working for unlocking the backpack?
If not is it going to be changed in future to be available for catmanders?

in WvW

Posted by: Malerian.8435

Malerian.8435

I may be wrong! But several people told me that you need to purchase the regular commanders tag, the cat one does not count. This is what I was told. Wish I could give you a more solid answer!

in WvW

Posted by: McKenna Berdrow

McKenna Berdrow

Game Designer

Next

The catmander tag will work as well. If you have either the catmander or commander tag you can buy the commander’s wings of war.

in WvW

Posted by: Balthazzarr.1349

Balthazzarr.1349

you mean.. AFTER you buy the three items ahead of the commander’s wings of war… right?

… just call me … Tim :)

in WvW

Malerian.8435

The catmander tag will work as well. If you have either the catmander or commander tag you can buy the commander’s wings of war.

Welp I bought the regular one. Oh well 150 gold down the drain lol.

in WvW

Posted by: McKenna Berdrow

Previous

McKenna Berdrow

Game Designer

you mean.. AFTER you buy the three items ahead of the commander’s wings of war… right?

Correct.

in WvW

Balthazzarr.1349

Correct.

kk, tx

in WvW

Posted by: Krasipeace.1589

Krasipeace.1589

Thx alot for the fast answer

in WvW

Posted by: Cerby.1069

Cerby.1069

Everytime there is a fashion show question you answer. Anytime there is a bug/glitch/gameplay problem, is dead silence…….

Can you guys get into the habit of expanding or switching your answering to at least bugs/glitches/exploit as well? Don’t think it will hurt that much to admit when there at least ‘might’ exist a bug….plus we can help you find them if you do this.

You keep adding new fashion content that intentionally has bugs which you address over time…? So you can look proactive about the mode without tackling any real issues? That’s what I would do anyways.

I kill you in one gunflame, or I kill you in two.
The Tiny Yuno Sniper of Ebay [EBAY]

in WvW

Balthazzarr.1349

ummm… perhaps you should read some of the other forums closer before going on the attack? Just a suggestion. What you don’t seem to be seeing is actually there.

Not trying to be nasty at you… but seriously your comment is far from accurate in just the last week alone. :P

(and a huge number of entries in here are either duplicates or truly ltp issues, imo)

in WvW

Posted by: Joshhh.2076

Joshhh.2076

The catmander tag only costs 150g if you already have the commander tag unlocked. If not, it’s 300g just like the regular tag, so you didn’t lose out.

Gandaran.

in WvW

Malerian.8435

The catmander tag only costs 150g if you already have the commander tag unlocked. If not, it’s 300g just like the regular tag, so you didn’t lose out.

Ya I read up on it right after I posted it lol. Thank you though!