Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

As reset draws nearer, I can hardly contain how hyped I am for this match. Let’s have some fun!

Disclaimer: Blackgate is not a bandwagon destination and has not been a bandwagon destination for some time at this point in the game. Bandwagons are a thing of the past. If guilds transfer at this point, it is because they feel a server is better aligned with their interests, not because they think going to that server will let them win. If you think we are pouring over with queues and have absurd numbers around the clock, you would be sorely mistaken. Blackgate does what it does and does it well, that is why we are successful. Yes, we are blessed with outstanding guilds around the clock, but that only tells part of the story. Don’t believe anything you read about massive Blackgate zergs because I think I’d know about them if they existed.

If thats what true than tell your people to stop posting that everyone should move to blackgate, and that blackgate is the best option to go to T1. Your server didn’t organically grow up from its own population no Blackgate historically is known for being a massive bandwagon server and that is its claim to fame. I see tons of threads and various posts, as well as have seen scouts on different servers all recruiting to blackgate telling people this is their shot in T1. First hand witnessed some guilds on SoR and IOJ believing this and they bandwagoned on over instead of just going to a server that is already T1 you convinced them otherwise.

So if you want to be not called a bandwagon server your players need to stop acting like it, and if you are unsure what bandwagon means look it up in Wikipedia lol http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandwagon_effect

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: spartanx.1364

spartanx.1364

TC tips for your matchup from an IoJ’an
* seige, these guys will sell their houses to use seige in every circumstance it benefits. Learn to counter seige fast.

Looks like I am a typical BGer. My wealth seldom remains more than 5 gold, trebs are my major expense.

Cmon man really? This is T2. If your not using Omegas to defend the SM lords room, your doing it wrong. Are those trebs superior at least?

Tytos The Ascended – Tytos Hill – Dee Oh Tee
Paintrainchoo.com – Conductor – TC

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

I’d actually love to see where all these people are since we never have any queues except for EBG, even at reset, and during a good portion of the day we don’t have a single point on two of the four maps.

Interesting. If the above is true, and TC gets the numbers out to play in t2 matches that they do in t3 matches they may actually be the server with the largest pop (during primetimes at least), or at a minimum at least comparable.

Truth be told, we are likely to get MORE out for T2 than we have for T3. At least for the weekend.

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: spartanx.1364

spartanx.1364

I’d actually love to see where all these people are since we never have any queues except for EBG, even at reset, and during a good portion of the day we don’t have a single point on two of the four maps.

Interesting. If the above is true, and TC gets the numbers out to play in t2 matches that they do in t3 matches they may actually be the server with the largest pop (during primetimes at least), or at a minimum at least comparable.

Truth be told, we are likely to get MORE out for T2 than we have for T3. At least for the weekend.

In all honesty you will benefit from T2 allot longer than just the first weekend. You will constantly be going up against some really tough servers that will be using different tactics than you might be used too. So over the next few weeks you guys will be in a great learning period while you guys adjust to our tactics.

At the same time you will probably bring things we have not seen so we will have to adjust as well. It will also take some getting used to having a stronger NA presence to fight. Its going to be fun!

Tytos The Ascended – Tytos Hill – Dee Oh Tee
Paintrainchoo.com – Conductor – TC

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

In all honesty you will benefit from T2 allot longer than just the first weekend. You will constantly be going up against some really tough servers that will be using different tactics than you might be used too. So over the next few weeks you guys will be in a great learning period while you guys adjust to our tactics.

At the same time you will probably bring things we have not seen so we will have to adjust as well. It will also take some getting used to having a stronger NA presence to fight. Its going to be fun!

I’m not sure, we have seen some top-notch tactics from GODS in FA. We might be more prepared than you give us credit for It will be a good learning experience for us, the same as when we faced you guys last time!

Lunar Fighter

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: Sorrow.7384

Sorrow.7384

Really looking forward to this week’s matchup! I’m also looking forward to getting some revenge on some TC’ers from when I was a Yak’s Bender, you guys are some tough cookies.

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Really looking forward to this week’s matchup! I’m also looking forward to getting some revenge on some TC’ers from when I was a Yak’s Bender, you guys are some tough cookies.

Revenge? We love Yaks Bend generally! I am really interested in seeing how we will do this week though.

Lunar Fighter

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: Sorrow.7384

Sorrow.7384

Revenge in terms of you guys having crushed us each match up! That’s all, I have nothing but respect for TC, seems like a nice bunch of players.

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: muCephei.9428

muCephei.9428

I fear for our kittens in T2, but it’s going to be one hell of a lot of fun

Good luck to everyone, I hope TC can provide adequate challenge and not wind up entirely destroyed :P

~ Zephrina – Mes | Lorweyn – Ele | Miyael – Rev ~
~ [BEER] Tarnished Coast ~

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

Please host another Dolyak walk!

[AoN] All or Nothing

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Please host another Dolyak walk!

We do have plenty of people in DOLY here on TC, hopefully CD wont mind us doing it without them.

Lunar Fighter

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: Smoke.8910

Smoke.8910

And 16 hours in we already have a locked thread in the matchup. I’ll take it as a sign of a tough fought close match.

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: tkalamba.2541

tkalamba.2541

And 16 hours in we already have a locked thread in the matchup. I’ll take it as a sign of a tough fought close match.

Yup, its been tough, and all three servers are giving each other a hard time.

Lord Lefteris – Engineer [Sanctum of Rall]

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: Lanthrudar.1437

Lanthrudar.1437

Actually that’s forum trolls more than anything, but the match was great until 4 AM EST, which is when I finally went to bed!

Upcoming - BG/SoR/TC!

in WvW

Posted by: Juxtapositronic.1405

Juxtapositronic.1405

I don’t care for forum trolls on either side. There’s no reason to stop being courteous and polite, even if the match gets nasty.

From Caedas on Sanctum of Rall I just want to offer a big shout-out to TC; you guys have definitely stepped up your game since the last time we faced you. Last night you brought some new tactics to the field and demonstrated a high degree of organization. It was extraordinarily frustrating to face you, and an absolute pleasure. Kudos for an awesome upcoming match.

As always, respect to Blackgate; you guys are, quite obviously, the server to beat in t2.

Jack Lolwand [LUN]