Used to enjoy WvW

Used to enjoy WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Kapina.9012

Kapina.9012

I’m not the most hardcore wvw player, (I was rank 30 when season started), however I enjoyed it quite a bit.

However now after the season started, I do NOT enjoy it at all, but I have to do it to get achievements..and the reason I don’t enjoy is: I’m on Underworld server, which for some stupid reason is on silver league. Even now as I speak we have around 10% of the circle whilst 2 other teams are pretty much on equal ground, and this is around 30 minutes after server resets..

It’s alright to lose every now and then, but when every fight it’s 20 player zerg vs 50/80 player zerg, it’s just ridiculous. I was hoping we’d have better chance now with new servers, but seems this will be worse, and now Underworld must wait another week to get a chance again. I won’t give up of course and will go and help my server when I can but just doesn’t feel fair that we’re in silver league. I thought leagues should’ve made fights more equal?

Used to enjoy WvW

in WvW

Posted by: NargofWoV.4267

NargofWoV.4267

It should balance out next “season” or Season 2 as you will probably move down if this continues. But, your realm hasn’t played all of its current servers in its match up, so wait it out, see how it goes.

And, with great leadership you can in fact beat 50 man zergs with 30ish. We were doing it last night on JQ. You just have got to figure out the tactic on HOW to beat that zerg. It is do able with the right mix of classes and if folks listen to the leader on a live chat channel like Team Speak.

Narg, Ranger JQ
Heavy Halo, Warrior JQ

Used to enjoy WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Kapina.9012

Kapina.9012

Yes, I agree, and we do have good commanders (Suicidal lettuce being one of them). And we indeed beat bigger zerg with a smaller group with coordination and using correct abilities. However even if we did really well in our own borderlands, we still had around 100-120 point overall after our successful 2-3(?) hour running.

It’s just bit frustrating to sometimes succeed, but not seeing any real progress, if you know what I mean.

But yes, will just have to wait and see. It’s just not good that the worse and worse we do, the less and less players will join to fight new servers…

Used to enjoy WvW

in WvW

Posted by: NargofWoV.4267

NargofWoV.4267

I hear you… What you do get to potentially do is, pick a winner. You can use your smallness or tactics to help a realm, maybe the other underdog or play spoiler. As a Cub fan I often times, well ok every time since 1905, find myself rooting to see if the Cubs can win a series late in the year to remove another team out of contention, maybe a rival?

Good luck.

Narg, Ranger JQ
Heavy Halo, Warrior JQ