Vabi a good server WvW?

Vabi a good server WvW?

in WvW

Posted by: Ckiller.8756

Ckiller.8756

Hey guys just returned to the game and i am looking for a new server to play Wvw.
Was lookin for a tier 1 cause i assume thats were the best action is, one of the only servers avaible is Vabi. Looking here i read a lot of negatives about Vabi
Can someone tell me how is like? Friendly people? Organised?

Vabi a good server WvW?

in WvW

Posted by: funassistant.6589

funassistant.6589

Friend, Vabbi is a magnificent, friendly, cozy and memeful server where the largest collaboration of players have amalgamated.

You will make friends, you will find personalities you clash with and so on.

jk vabbi players are mean rude and we’re stacked dont come here get out reeeeeeeeeeee

Team Africa [TA]
European Overlord

Vabi a good server WvW?

in WvW

Posted by: Funearl.3514

Funearl.3514

The most salty server in the game, but atleast you won’t be getting hate whispers if you join them.

Vabi a good server WvW?

in WvW

Ckiller.8756

Do they have like ts3 or discord? Is it a big dowside that babi is not full like all the other tier 1s

Vabi a good server WvW?

in WvW

Posted by: Garrus.7403

Garrus.7403

Vabbi has discord. But pls no ranger no thief…….

I Will Raiden
Why So Serious?

Vabi a good server WvW?

in WvW

Ckiller.8756

Ofc no teef and ranger

Btw i am seeing a stream and vabi is gettin stomped by gahndara and piken squar????

Vabi a good server WvW?

in WvW

Posted by: Chinchilla.1785

Chinchilla.1785

The most salty server in the game, but atleast you won’t be getting hate whispers if you join them.

Mag the saltiest. Vabbi is like 3rd place.

RISE guild best guild super RPers trash blob guild [RISE] masters of the die on inc technique.

Trinity Of Our EU Lords [Kazo] Zudo Jason Betta

Vabi a good server WvW?

in WvW

Garrus.7403

Ofc no teef and ranger

Btw i am seeing a stream and vabi is gettin stomped by gahndara and piken squar????

Its actually vabbi stomping both servers. If you look at the kd vabbi far ahead.

http://imgur.com/a/DKc0g

I Will Raiden
Why So Serious?

Vabi a good server WvW?

in WvW

Posted by: Emailo.3572

Emailo.3572

Ofc no teef and ranger

Its actually vabbi stomping both servers. If you look at the kd vabbi far ahead.

http://imgur.com/a/DKc0g

As a Gandara player, Vabbi usually has a very good melee train, which leads to a lot of open field battles won.

The weak point of Vabbi is overrall score on the long-term, since they don’t have many experienced commanders on all the time.

Basically, I log WvW, fight a lot against Piken Square and then, if I’m lucky, I can get killed by the Vabbi zerg on prime time. Usually I don’t see them, though.

I hope this was useful enough.

Vabi a good server WvW?

in WvW

Posted by: henchmen.1856

henchmen.1856

The weak point of Vabbi is overrall score on the long-term, since they don’t have many experienced commanders on all the time.

even the worst commanders on vabbi will get carried by good players in his blob and win fights against all but ~2 gandara commanders (figure out which ones)

Vabi a good server WvW?

in WvW

Posted by: Hoon.1524

Hoon.1524

Kitten vabbi. Can’t ppt for kitten. Violation of the gamemode.

mcMidgett [HoB]

Vabi a good server WvW?

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

If kittenrubbing sm all day long is what you want, vabbi is your server.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

Vabi a good server WvW?

in WvW

Garrus.7403

If kittenrubbing sm all day long is what you want, vabbi is your server.

Ah the gh bois are here xD. True love never fades.

@Ckiller you have to ask you one question. Do you enjoy fights more than ppt? Do you give a kitten if you loose a t3 hills on another border if you have tons of fight on eb/other border? Then you go Vabbi. If you want to defend stuff with siege at any cost you go gankdara/piken. But I warn you. 90% of the time if they do openfield fights they melt like ice cream in the sun. Vabbi just dont takes ppt to serious in 2k17. We ppt if necesarry but rest of the time we just farm have fun with fights.

I Will Raiden
Why So Serious?

Vabi a good server WvW?

in WvW

Ckiller.8756

Ye the most important thing is the battles, dont care to much about ppt
Are there good rewards for really winning?

Vabi a good server WvW?

in WvW

Posted by: Shilajit.9023

Shilajit.9023

Vabbi is good atm because all the gvg players are stacked up in that same server and refuse to fight each other by spreading out in different servers because not all commanders can fight so they let their commanders get carried by guild pugs.

so vabbi pugs= all gvg players running with a tag.
which is good if you want to win easily against random pugs from enemy servers.

So if you are looking for a server that’ll carry you vabbi is the best atm.

gotta warn you though it’s a bit toxic .

Selling salts to the Salty people.
Only Gankdara Ele

Vabi a good server WvW?

in WvW

Posted by: Threather.9354

Threather.9354

Fsp is more toxic. No patience when losing fights. Vabbi is fun and friendly, as long as you use good build and are mechanically better than standard playerbase, but is pretty bad for pugs at the moment. Not much action outside primetime and if the enemy sucks, theres really nothing to do because vabbi doesnt have “ultrabad” zergs.
Go for t1 server like sfr or gandara. At least they cap things 24/7 and try defend stuff without having 60 people/enemies.

Sure, vabbi has ash, LAYS and TT as tryhard guildplayers but we all know these guilds are not that numerous

Diamond Rank Copyrights [CR]
EU Roamer, Dueler, Commander, Fighter, Scout

Vabi a good server WvW?

in WvW

Ckiller.8756

Gandaaraa aand sfr are full….

Vabi a good server WvW?

in WvW

Posted by: Scamander.5147

Scamander.5147

Vabbi is a nice server to be on if you love Commanders who get super salty and cry loads on chat. One of them even no longer uses voice comms as he can not control his temper its hilarious.

Vabi a good server WvW?

in WvW

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

vabbi bad server, not worth , salty bandwagonner server, they even kick rangers from squad
any server linked with fsp or sfr are better

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

Vabi a good server WvW?

in WvW

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

Vabbi is ex-bandwagon that got few hard crashes due all the transfers and relinks. Atm they have one good melee train with a few experienced commanders who are decent enough to play pirateship, but outside of that server is pretty much dead. No numerous roaming groups, barely any core wvw population outside of gvg serverjumpers.
Good choice if you want to follow the train for easy pug bags and ready to transfer every few months.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters