Venom Share Affecting Siege?

in WvW

Posted by: claytonmorby.3751

claytonmorby.3751

My group was attacking a keep today and some thieves were defending and using venom share on the Arrow Carts. It was allowing the carts to heal and use the various effects. Is this intended? Or is it a bug?

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

This was suposedly fixed already… I wonder if this bug returned.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

claytonmorby.3751

Yes it is back. I have 6 other people who can attest to this. The two thieves were actively doing it as well

in WvW

Posted by: vana.5467

vana.5467

Slightly related: non-boon damage reduction effects also work on siege (Great Dwarf, frost aura etc..).

in WvW

Posted by: Dara Potocska

Dara Potocska

QA Embed

Thank you guys for the continued reports on boons and conditions affecting siege, walls and gates! I wanted to let you know these are being investigated, but no eta is available at this time for fixes.

in WvW

claytonmorby.3751

Thank you for the swift response. I figured it was a bug but I just couldn’t remember. Someone in the guild said it was a problem a few months ago that got resolved, I’m sure with the new things being added though something got mistweaked.

in WvW

Posted by: ShootM.2397

ShootM.2397

Can we just ban thieves from WvW till this is fixed?

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Thank you guys for the continued reports on boons and conditions affecting siege, walls and gates! I wanted to let you know these are being investigated, but no eta is available at this time for fixes.

Dara, I don’t mind having more complexity to WvW combat. Having professions or builds better with siege isn’t a bad thing.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

Does it need a 75% vote to pass?

in WvW

Posted by: femalehumanmeta.8351

femalehumanmeta.8351

This made me laugh way more than it should have. lol

in WvW

claytonmorby.3751

Dara, I don’t mind having more complexity to WvW combat. Having professions or builds better with siege isn’t a bad thing.

Except it is. No build or prof should have an effect like that. It would make it mandatory, killing build diversity and adding even more in for developers to balance.