Ventary and siege

Ventary and siege

in WvW

Posted by: Wargameur.6950

Wargameur.6950

Ventari tablet with salvation trait line is crazy !

You can provide easily alacrity to siege weapons users without having to build exclusively for it ( like a mesmer ). It’s quite impressive used on 2 rams.

main ~ Esper Jace (Thief )/ Ellundril Jiluan
(mesmer ) – EU [Teef]

Ventary and siege

in WvW

Posted by: Aury.1367

Aury.1367

ehm, you need to trait Salvation for it.

Ventary and siege

in WvW

Posted by: Namer.9750

Namer.9750

You’re traiting Salvation anyway if you’re running Heal Rev, which is very much a thing now.

Ventary and siege

in WvW

Posted by: Digikid.7230

Digikid.7230

The ventari bubble is also useful to block siege disablers while you spam alacrity for it, double the usefulness! ( it also blocks omega siege golem shots if you need to defend against a golem rush)

Some guy on a bunch of servers, mostly Mag
Former top 50 spvp engi main.

Ventary and siege

in WvW

Posted by: Rangerdeity.5847

Rangerdeity.5847

nobody ask how anet turned our warrior thief hybrid into a unique support class but just be oddly grateful it happened to be the support class that WvW has always needed. honestly these short range but massive heals paired with condi removal and projectile managment have turned rev into a monster support.

Ventary and siege

in WvW

Posted by: Taobella.6597

Taobella.6597

i wont lie after all things they did to a rev last thing i noticed was alc on siege haha i was like OMG i am amazing ! LOL

Ventary and siege

in WvW

Posted by: dukenukem.9072

dukenukem.9072

Yea I’m running a celestial rev with ventari/glint and it’s an amazing support class right now. So glad there is some more build diversity with this class. Glad arena net is making good changes to rev although it’s not exactly where I would like to see it yet. Hope for this class is restored for me lol