[Video] Derailing Organized EoTM Karma Farm

in WvW

Posted by: Triangulator.2867

Triangulator.2867

Courtesy of The Northern Wolves,

Here is a video showcasing the fun small groups can have in EoTM when you are faced with a stale WvW matchup.

Enjoy!

P.S.
click click click click Widowmaker or go home!

in WvW

Posted by: SoulSin.5682

SoulSin.5682

Can I get a call next time you guys are doing this ? Really

10/10 , would watch again. Wait, already did.

in WvW

Posted by: timmyf.1490

timmyf.1490

How many did you guys have? I want to get my guild started with outnumbered fighting, this seems like a good first step. Probably easier targets than the ones in WvW.

Karaoke – Guild Leader – [MEGA] Super Mega Happy Fun Time
www.getunicorned.com / northernshiverpeaks.org

in WvW

Posted by: Sorel.4870

Sorel.4870

The proof that EotM can be fun at times! Get a bigger group next time and wipe them.

P.S. Be nicer to your keyboard. Don’t take it for granted.

in WvW

Triangulator.2867

Thx Sin! Definitely add me as a friend and give me a shout! If we align in colours we are always more than down to rally like minded players!

Timmy: EoTM is a good place to start in outnumbered fighting. Although it can provide you with a false sense of security when actually attempting actual outnumbered fights in WvW. My best advice when starting out, is to just jump right on into EoTM, run around with your friends and always, always have a backup AC placement somewhere on the map you can fall back to! EDIT: We had 4 in the first video and I believe 1 uplvl PUG ranger and 5 in the second video with an epic PUG 80 staff/hammer guardian!

(edited by Triangulator.2867)

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Wonder how they can be that bad? They are like 10 times worse than EU unorganised karma trains. EU have this kind of guild too some [TKKG]. They blob with full map usually in saturdays.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

(edited by Junkpile.7439)

in WvW

Triangulator.2867

Hitting my keyboard is like going 1v1 vs. a reinforced tower gate as a condi staff necro. She can handle the hits!

I’d love to go up against some of your EU EoTM heroes.

in WvW

Posted by: slamfunction.7462

slamfunction.7462

Using an organized, voice chat enabled group to kill karma train lowbies is “mad skill”?

Apparently, the PGL hasn’t recognized your talent yet. lol

Arena Nets are used to catch Gladiator Fish.

in WvW

Posted by: Zepher.7803

Zepher.7803

yea I’m glad there is a cross server guild in EotM, makes playing that map all the more fun you know….when they wanna get all organized and some people go…….Nope!

Sincerly, Me.

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

0/10 for zero respect. We all know the FR keep is ludicrously easy to defend. Making a video of it is like having pride for 1111111 at a world boss. This video should be in the PvE section for gameplay…

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in WvW

Triangulator.2867

It was in PvE discussion, DeWolfe, it got moved. You should check out our channel’s other gameplay videos as well. FR is easy to defend, when you are inside the keep, and the enemy is outside. Alas, in the first video, we opted out of running around and using our siege to engage, and in our second, well… it was quite the golem rush.

If you got videos to share of more spectacular feats, my guild and I are all for some Sunday entertainment!

slamfunction: I’m glad you used the term “mad skill” to describe our video. Thanks for the appreciation, and keep on watching! New videos up mostly every week on Friday!

in WvW

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

This is indeed very fun to do – wipe the zerg with a small group in EotM. You do also get a lot of rage from the k-trainers on your own team as well.

Thing is, you actually get so many bags from doing this, I am surprised people haven’t made a loot-farming guild focused on owning the k-trainers.

I enjoyed the video. EotM isn’t actually a bad map, and it was fun when it first came out and people flocked there, but the k-trains kinda ruined that.

in WvW

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

Courtesy of The Northern Wolves,

Here is a video showcasing the fun small groups can have in EoTM when you are faced with a stale WvW matchup.

Enjoy!

P.S.
click click click click Widowmaker or go home!

—I put a comment in the youtube – nice wreckage. Bolo huh?

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

in WvW

Posted by: Hamster.4861

Hamster.4861

you could also do this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aV1cchzjtU

From your loving friends in DOLO

in WvW

Triangulator.2867

Nice video DOLO. The friendly zerg wipes were the best part. We actually talked about doing this but never actually put the effort into doing it, especially after we found out about that lame port mechanic from bridge collapse.

Had us laughing up a storm nonetheless just now! Kudos and thanks for the vid link!

in WvW

Posted by: Coldtart.4785

Coldtart.4785

Does being fed free kills make you feel skilled?

in WvW

Triangulator.2867

All of the activities I perform in game, and their results, are what make me feel skilled.

Thanks for watching! Be sure to subscribe and tune in next time where we focus on purely farming iron nodes and GvG’ing solo uplvl thiefs, eles and rangers.

in WvW

Posted by: Chunk Style.6814

Chunk Style.6814

Awesome video man. Nice job derailing that ktrain.

in WvW

Posted by: mereghost.7910

mereghost.7910

Triangulator, while your video is funny your answers are just awesome. xD

Keep up the good work.

in WvW

Posted by: Malediktus.3740

Malediktus.3740

Killing upscaled in eotm, such an achievement.
One fully geared lvl 80 can replace 5+ upscaled, so its shameful to even brag with this.

One of my 30 accounts (Malediktus.9250).

in WvW

Posted by: Chunk Style.6814

Chunk Style.6814

Who said he was bragging malediktus? lol. Why does everyone think he’s bragging?

in WvW

Posted by: Jibletnave.8370

Jibletnave.8370

who was bragging? he def wasn’t. but it was really fun, you should try it. fun i mean. instead of all that hate.

in WvW

Posted by: Daos.5439

Daos.5439

I’m sensing some of the those up-level karma train people can’t handle easy-mode being denied them.

in WvW

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

Group roaming videos never surprise or amuse me because the majority of the time it’s an organized guild versus an equal or slightly larger group of PUG’s. Doing it in EOTM is even less impressive. That first half of the video I’ve done solo as a Ranger. Wiped an entire zerg in the lords room of 40+ because the champ does all the work and 85% of the zerg mindlessly hacks away at the NPC failing to realize all their mates are being killed.

You can defend FR keep from a zerg of 70+ alone if you place siege properly. Honestly, there are very few things you can’t do in EOTM in a group, especially an organized one.

I get that maybe this video was just for fun but guess what, those people were karma training just for fun as well. I don’t understand why people are hated on so much for wanting to get easy experience, karma and loot. Sometimes it’s relaxing to just turn your brain off and blob for awhile.

Anyway, I’m not going to bash the video, just you and your guild for killing people with less than 1k Ap that have probably been playing the game for a grand total of one week and posting it on youtube and the forums like it’s something to be proud of. Noobs will be noobs though… Can’t successfully guild gank a group of 3 witha group of 5 so you’ve gotta snipe uplevels and build siege in EOTM instead.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

in WvW

Triangulator.2867

It brings me the greatest of joy to see that you have been moved emotionally from my video. This is the response every humble, down-to-earth director wishes to achieve from his audience. As the director, editor, creator and star of the video, your viewership is so highly appreciated. To know you are out there, moved, will warm my heart ever after.

Thanks for watching my video SpellOfIniquity, sharing your opinions regarding its content, and for complimenting my guild’s organization! It humbles me to know that the AP of everyone we killed was less than 1k. Since you have access to said information, would you please forward me the account names of all those involved so that I may send them a congratulatory thumbs up emoticon for effort?

in WvW

Posted by: pepper.6179

pepper.6179

the video was for that [eotm] guild, now unless the people here that are mad are in that guild, than sure be mad lol.

[SA]

in WvW

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

It brings me the greatest of joy to see that you have been moved emotionally from my video. This is the response every humble, down-to-earth director wishes to achieve from his audience. As the director, editor, creator and star of the video, your viewership is so highly appreciated. To know you are out there, moved, will warm my heart ever after.

Thanks for watching my video SpellOfIniquity, sharing your opinions regarding its content, and for complimenting my guild’s organization! It humbles me to know that the AP of everyone we killed was less than 1k. Since you have access to said information, would you please forward me the account names of all those involved so that I may send them a congratulatory thumbs up emoticon for effort?

Doesn’t change the fact that you’re bad and so is the rest of your guild.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Valdorian.2481

Valdorian.2481

Can we agree that both sides in this debate are right? The EotM train has every right to farm, while these NEWO guys have every right to wipe their zerg. If the karma train doesn’t like it, then call for help or organize better. I’ve seen zerglings jump on their mains and wipe small groups like this before after getting fed up.

Having said that, always fun to watch people die. Good video!

in WvW

Posted by: Malediktus.3740

Malediktus.3740

Who said he was bragging malediktus? lol. Why does everyone think he’s bragging?

Posting screenshots or videos of your actions is automatically bragging.

One of my 30 accounts (Malediktus.9250).

in WvW

Triangulator.2867

Sharing is caring, bromie.

As a player since release day, I am finally able to share my momments with the community at large. The thousands of players whom sit behind their desks, of different creeds, culture and places, get to share my in game activities with me and comment on it. I am grateful to be in this position, and I do very much enjoy all of your input, negative and positive!

Do take a gander at my other in game videos of me and my guildies braving 2v1 odds against fully geared solo uplvls. You can find them on The Northern Wolves’ channel!

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

EotM, where guilds who can’t kill people in WvW go to fight uplevels in EotM. Luckily those same guilds will have EotM 2 to farm soon.

in WvW

Posted by: Dramen Maidria.1034

Dramen Maidria.1034

Sometimes I like to do the same thing to remind people in EotM that they are indeed still in WvW and not PvE, and that other players can kill them there. Its almost like playing lemmings, except you are trying to kill them all.

Dramen Maidria
Knights of ARES, Dragonbrand
Good times, good memories

in WvW

Triangulator.2867

style: Have you ever been in the heat battle, looked into the eyes of a full on uplvl necromancer, and saw nothing but hate, violence and madness!? Let me tell you, it will chill you right to your bones. We are the heroes you need, not the ones you deserve.

Dramen: I’ve seen [ARES] roaming the edge. /salute

in WvW

Posted by: Daos.5439

Daos.5439

Oh style, you seem to be lacking what your name suggests.

Simply because you’ve not seen NoWo in WvW, does not mean NoWo does not go to WvW.

Simply because there is no video, yet, of NoWo killing the people we come across in WvW does not mean NoWo does not kill people in WvW.

Patience is a virtue. Wait, and you shall be rewarded. Perhaps you’ll come across one of us in WvW, and you’ll be granted the glory of dying to one of us in WvW.

Or perhaps you already have, and you’re upset about it. Which is what I’m more inclined to go with.

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiak.3281

Kodiak.3281

A single guy with Arrow Cart mastery and 3 Superior Arrow Carts can derail a EOTM karma train.

Just hole up inside FR keep and no one can take it with proper siege setup.

Kodiak X – Blackgate

in WvW

Triangulator.2867

Very true. No arrow carts were used or harmed in the making of this video. All siege seen in the video was provided to us courtesy of Frostreach [EoTM] players. If you watch the video with a keen eye, you can see that these players did not defend FR keep with epic4201337supAC placement, but with an even more epic4201337supAC meta — flame rams.

Who would want to watch a video of a bunch of tards behind ACs? I know I wouldn’t.