Video of exploiter/cheater on my server

in WvW

Posted by: Khezekiah Bellamy.5016

Khezekiah Bellamy.5016

I know I’m not supposed to point fingers and show names but I am trying to help here and this person is ruining the match up so to speak. Feel free to remove my post if you need to admins but atleast take a look at this video proof 1st. Thank you

So I was streaming and someone in my chat on another server told me their keep was being hit by someone they could not see or target. So I suggested that they turn on auto-targeting and try spamming ranged skills all over till they got a target but they had no luck so I took it upon my self to tread into hostile territory to take a look and see if was someone on my sever. Turns out it was.

http://www.twitch.tv/khezekiah/c/6801716

in WvW

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Email it to: exploits@arena.net

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: msalakka.4653

msalakka.4653

I caught a few hackers on video, and reported them using the in-game tool. They just came back the next match, nothing happened to them, so I posted a video too, identifying them; I thought it might help find and punish them. The post was deleted and I got an infraction.

That’s when I realised that it all must have been a big misunderstanding. There are no hackers in this game. Why waste time on negativity and harboring black thoughts when we could be checking out the latest great promotions at the gem store? There’s a new Mini Beetle that you can have follow you around for just 500 gems.

Is this okay? Can I post this?

Gutter Rat [cry] | Gandara | Roaming nuisance
~ There is no balance team. ~

(edited by msalakka.4653)

in WvW

lordkrall.7241

The reason it got deleted and you got infracted was due to you breaking the rules of the forums. Might I suggest you review them here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/rules

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: msalakka.4653

msalakka.4653

The reason it got deleted and you got infracted was due to you breaking the rules of the forums. Might I suggest you review them here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/rules

Which was my point exactly…

Gutter Rat [cry] | Gandara | Roaming nuisance
~ There is no balance team. ~

in WvW

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

I caught a few hackers on video, and reported them using the in-game tool. They just came back the next match, nothing happened to them, so I posted a video too, identifying them; I thought it might help find and punish them. The post was deleted and I got an infraction.

That’s when I realised that it all must have been a big misunderstanding. There are no hackers in this game. Why waste time on negativity and harboring black thoughts when we could be checking out the latest great promotions at the gem store? There’s a new Mini Beetle that you can have follow you around for just 500 gems.

Is this okay? Can I post this?

I agree with every single word and the intent of your posting.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

I got video of the same hacker and sent the video into exploits@arena.net

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

In an ironic twist – the forum rules are enforced faster and with more authority than the in-game ones.

SBI

in WvW

lordkrall.7241

In an ironic twist – the forum rules are enforced faster and with more authority than the in-game ones.

Which is logical.
Forum rules are very easy to enforce. As soon as someone breaks a rule that can be enforced.

In-game violations however require actually making sure a rule was broken and it was not just either a false report or an issue created by lag or rubberbanding.

Sure, they could go around and auto-ban people in-game as soon as they are reported, but that is definitely not the way to go.

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Chris Cleary

Chris Cleary

Game Security Lead

PATHETIC MORTAL! THE VOID BECKONS!

Attachments:

Professor of Bearbow Math @ Tyria State // @Shazbawt // “The Crippler”

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

ily chris

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in WvW

Posted by: JDjitsu.7895

JDjitsu.7895

Uh oh, watch out, Shaz will make you famous! Next ban vid will make it on 60 Minutes or Dateline…

/crosses fingers

Wiggin/LittleEnder/XeroCool/Filthydirtyrotten/MizDemeanor/EnderThaXenocide/ShadowOfWiggin-
Maguuma & A Few alts on other NA/EU servers

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

PATHETIC MORTAL! THE VOID BECKONS!

Wonder how many folks get that you’re Mort

RIP Terry.

L’enfer, c’est les autres