nobody want to play with Vizu

No? We at least were playing with Vizu zergs last night at your BL

Cheers from [RIP]

“To Rasa Sum – and back again!”

Viznuah Square vs Elona Reach vs SFR

in WvW

Posted by: hugemistake.5317

hugemistake.5317

Theres two reasons why vizunah is the best server in EU at the moment.
1) WvW is a point capping game. Vizunah is clearly the best server in this one. Some may say it’s boring to play against but hey it gets the job done.
2) Quantity over quality. At this moment Vizunah has the biggest WvW playerbase coverage over time. Better coverage -> more points.

In t1 every server has decent amount of coordination and skills so no need to mention that. Those two things = Winning. No insults here to anyone but the cold facts everyone should know. There’s no arguing about it

We’ve got quantity AND quality

in WvW

Posted by: Thimill.9162

Thimill.9162

Stop thinking like that… NA NA NA NA… it’s the EU ladder here… why recruit NA ?
It was them who caused your loss, well as for the others server. Recrut some enduring EU night pugs/guilds, it’ll be better for you and for us.

Stop thinking like that… EU night EU night EU night EU night.
6 month and no EU night guild/pugs appears. Maybe XAOC but it was morning cap and they hold it 1 month and collapse.

2 month ago i was thinking “lol NA guild easy solution”. This 2 month passed and did you see an enduring EU night force ? Not yet. So yeah, NA guild is a solution.

I know Vizu, i’m from Vizu, i know how it works. And the vizunian model can ’t be applied everywhere. Stop thinking Vizu model is the only truth.

Soibo, Soibel, Soibon : Asura engi – guard – necro
Vizunah Square – War Legend and ex-[Run]

in WvW

Posted by: jaxom.7469

jaxom.7469

Give Vizu a brake, recruit some NA guilds and counter their nightcapping

Stop thinking like that… NA NA NA NA… it’s the EU ladder here… why recruit NA ?
It was them who caused your loss, well as for the others server. Recrut some enduring EU night pugs/guilds, it’ll be better for you and for us.

+1

On viz we had a hard time having a real nightcap force to counter deso RUIN and the servers coming after, and we saw that it was not possible to recruit overseas for us, so we recruited on our FR community , and more importantly, we organised perfectly the off peak hours ( a commander always present, and other less obvious strategies)

it took time, we had bad weeks, but we never stopped trying, and at the end it’s thanks to you that our night crew is so strong right now, non – jumpers, and funnily a lot of times with better strategy/organisation than peak hours

if we have done it, you could do it too but…

Thank you !

@thimill it can apply everywhere, there is no magic to it.

in WvW

Posted by: Jude.5408

Jude.5408

I really dont know why all the qq, its a 24/7 match get over it guys.

So far a very fun week till the reset announcement and i hope to fight you all once the servers settle again in a few weeks.

Jude Eduj – Warrior | Jude Nep – Mesmer
SFR

in WvW

Posted by: MoonSpell.4512

MoonSpell.4512

We’ve got quantity AND quality

ahahahaahahaha

hmmmmmmm

STARTED DOWN BELOW BUT NOW
GOING HIGHER AND HIGHER AND HIGHER….
~~ MoonSpell ~~ Guardien [FM][GC][VS]

in WvW

Posted by: ilmau.9781

ilmau.9781

nobody want to play with Vizu

yeah, try play when the other players are awake and not at 7am when ppl usually sleep and maybe some1 will enjoy playing with ya.
Also in primetime, when all servers has quees, i really haven t see you PPT first once.

Being top of T1 doesn’t always mean you are the best.

[Hell] Kresh Bloodghast
Seafarer’s Rest Alliance Leader – www.pevepe.net/gw2

in WvW

Posted by: ladyfabulous.1403

ladyfabulous.1403

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/16/

You may have to buy some new glasses.

in WvW

Posted by: Cradorell.3941

Cradorell.3941

Yep, SFR almost always on top during primetime, no doubt!

Óne Pulse – OP – Raid Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

But it is the only objective measure we have.
So either the “top of T1” is the best
(and given the evaluation measure and the game-rules setup as they are now, it clearly is the best server)
or no one can be said objectively better than any other.

But for sure, best server says nothing (neither that they are good nor that they are not good) about quality of the players on this server.

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

in WvW

Posted by: mance.8201

mance.8201

Yeah, on Viz, we couldn’t make one kill if our lives depended on it, we’re just really bad, we have absolutely no idea how to play the game.

Yet we beat you all every week since game launch, what does that say about you ?

The world record for kitten whining gets smashed every week in the Vizu vs whoever thread.

in WvW

Posted by: username.4932

username.4932

Yes the winner is not necessarily the winner …. non-sense.

It’s like for tennis, some will tell you that player A plays a better than player B even if player A loses the match, just because player A do some outstanding and stylish winners from time to time and not player B.

I will tell you something, the best is the one that win at the end of the match.

(edited by username.4932)

in WvW

Posted by: Grischu.3869

Grischu.3869

[quote=1347409;hugemistake.5317We’ve got quantity AND quality
[/quote]

i think this is a huge mistake

Grischu – Wächter 80 / Ertiki – Necromancer 80 / Risana Mortis – Messmer 80
Good old Days [GD] Elona

in WvW

Posted by: Reacting.6180

Reacting.6180

I believe that the best way to explain what’s happening is:
- No one has time nor patience to lose hours of sleep on a daily basis in order to be competitive in a section of the game that is becoming boring and dull. Specially when we face 1 server for the god know how many times in a row and the tactics are static..
That’s why so many people are giving up on the game and wvw :l

uPT | Reacting
Seafarer’s Rest … duh!

in WvW

Posted by: Vroum.2906

Vroum.2906

You mean Russian primetime ?
Because it’s true we usually suck on this one.

Guardian | Warrior | Elementalist on Vizunah Square

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

French prime time is 02.00-17.00.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Posted by: Cradorell.3941

Cradorell.3941

You mean Russian primetime ?
Because it’s true we usually suck on this one.

From around 7pm gmt – midnight gmt! Im not sure when Russian prime time is tbh

Óne Pulse – OP – Raid Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

This is the same old story that people say about Viz. They do have a heck of alot of good players and guilds. Yes they do play defensively but this is an effective and winning tactic.

But one of the reasons they win is their night and morning force, which takes the majority of the maps and upgrades it all. It then takes hours for the other servers to reclaim the towers/keeps and get their points ticking.

Now personally I hate pvd, I want to fight, I want a challenge. To me this is more important than the result. But vizuna are very much against any server having or getting NA guilds, even though this would mean they would have some competition at night and in the morning.

I never seem to get a straight answer from Viz on whether or not they would prefer night time competition.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in WvW

ladyfabulous.1403

I am sorry but in France 7pm to 9pm is souped time, and from 9pm to 1am hem well…
I’m kind of bored to link the mos website wich is fact to prove the delusional people that they are wrong…
Propaganda….

in WvW

Posted by: Upperground.6849

Upperground.6849

I will enlighten you about the mos website to get rid of any silly fetish for it.

- Scores are input by players, it is not using an API
- Scores that are input are mostly not the situation on tick and it can give quite a wrong perception
- Scores given often have a few hours gap

Just look at this matchup, notice something awkward? They control the scores somewhat as they put a delay on it, makes you wonder how that ever got through… They won’t notice it if you put a few more points for your server and a few less for your oponents.

And sometimes you would wonder how on earth a server wins a matchup, if you would just base yourself off the mos website…

So until there is an API from Anet, you can quack all you want about the mos website, but the people who were on the field know better.

in WvW

Posted by: xLellx.3928

xLellx.3928

SFR have won 1 time… good for you i guess xD
Still former blacktide that caused most dmg until they took a break and split up.

in WvW

Posted by: Vroum.2906

Vroum.2906

Now personally I hate pvd, I want to fight, I want a challenge. To me this is more important than the result. But vizuna are very much against any server having or getting NA guilds, even though this would mean they would have some competition at night and in the morning.

I never seem to get a straight answer from Viz on whether or not they would prefer night time competition.

Speaking for myself and not Vizunah, I find a bit odd that no server can set up an equal/stronger nightcrew with their own players when it only take one NA guild to do it on a medium pop server.

As for why we don’t like EU servers having NA guilds I’m pretty sure it has been said countless times.

Guardian | Warrior | Elementalist on Vizunah Square

in WvW

Posted by: Neutro.3079

Neutro.3079

Someone from my guild reported that a group of 4 VSD felt into a massive Elona zerg. They didn’t attack to see how the zerg would react.

And this is what happend

This is the funniest thing i’ve seen since GW2 started, GG Elona

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

It’s harder job lose than win. I did need to go rage in eternal because somebody capped 3 supply camps.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Posted by: suprNovae.5410

suprNovae.5410

@Dayra.7405 not really…and what means best? Vizunah is apparently the best server. they sometimes have more people but they also coordinate at night better than us. Elona could easily get 50 people in the night but we are really spread out in wvw.

btw congratz SFR. you have made it..made it into T2….most of us really wanted to do the same like you but we just have quite a “few” more people who want to continue as usual and cap keeps/towers. Let’s see how Elona and Deso will do in T1. ^^

Clint B E Eastwood – Guardian
Callous Philosophy [LaG]
† Good Old Days [GD]

in WvW

Dayra.7405

Someone from my guild reported that a group of 4 VSD felt into a massive Elona zerg. They didn’t attack to see how the zerg would react.

And this is what happend

Here is another picture made by the “other side”
https://forum-de.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Elona-Fels-Party-Nacht-3/211412

in WvW

Dayra.7405

stop slacking sfr

Lol, you are 3 days late with that whooping

in WvW

Posted by: Chiolas.1326

Chiolas.1326

Noooooooooooo

Blame Vizunah :P

Quit WvW and Gw2 in August 2013

in WvW

Posted by: Neutro.3079

Neutro.3079

And this is what happend

Here is another picture made by the “other side”
https://forum-de.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Elona-Fels-Party-Nacht-3/211412

Haha, this is epic

Thanks

in WvW

Posted by: zin.1892

zin.1892

Tonight we dine with zombies

The following list is a series of strategies that can be used against the undead:

Stationary Tactics : Any strategy where you destroy the undead from a fixed position
The Lure : Use of meat (animal, perhaps even human) as bait or something to make sound if you like animals too much.
The Fortress : More of a defensive strategy, the idea of the Fortress is basically barricade yourself in a highly defensible structure.
The Sniper : Have your snipers on a rooftop and lure the undeads within affective range.
The Bottleneck : Uses barriers to funnel the undead into a position where eliminating them would be simple
Reinforced Square : The soldiers form a tight square formation, surrounding the generals, supplies, medics, and suppliers.
The Cliff : When facing a large number of zombies trapped in upper floors or the roof of a building, send a dog up on the roof of a nearby, cleared, building, and have it start barking.
The Pit of Fire: You dig a very deep hole or trench, fill it with flammable liquids, then lure the undead in for the barbecue.
Land Mines : Land mines are a poor idea. While they are shown blowing humans up completely, chances are they’ll only blow off an undead leg.
Net Sweep Fishing : Use a boat with a net attached to it crosses over a body of water. When the net is lifted out of the water, the zombies are trapped inside and are unable to move.
Pressure Suit : Like dive fishing but you are in a pressure suit which makes it almost impossible for the zombies to bite you. Almost like being in a very thick suite of armor under water.

ps: Aiko is a pig

Zinnu [Desolation]

in WvW

Posted by: laquito.5269

laquito.5269

I just got one wish for the reset: PLEASE don’t let us get in the same bracket as Vizunah, I really wanna enjoy WvW again.

Retired GW2 Player

in WvW

Posted by: Neito.5308

Neito.5308

stop slacking sfr

Don’t worry Deso, we’ll be back to fighting you in a week or so

in WvW

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

stop slacking sfr

actually no,
we will not win this tier 1, so we will go down few tiers below everyone that wins their tier this week.
and u will win tier 2, so you will be back fighting vizu next week along with whiteside ridge :P

so deliberately dropping a tier might not be the best idea after all eh?

in WvW

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

stop slacking sfr

actually no,
we will not win this tier 1, so we will go down few tiers below everyone that wins their tier this week.

This is why we are dropping down. Not to avoid t1 but to avoid the lower tiers.

RP enthusiast

in WvW

Posted by: Neito.5308

Neito.5308

stop slacking sfr

actually no,
and u will win tier 2, so you will be back fighting vizu next week along with whiteside ridge :P

Better than being dunked to the bottom of the table :P

in WvW

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

hmm, u think once deso or sfr goes down, they wont come back up atall?

deso atleast has done it before :P

in WvW

Posted by: Scuzzy.2713

Scuzzy.2713

Not quite understanding the logic behind the tanking rating, to drop down a tier to get back the following week to T1.

It seems the love-hate relationship with Viz, seems to fall a bit more to the love side, as it appears that SFR is trying its best to manipulate the system to get back to the same old match ups.

I think we would miss the forums if it ever changed for too long…

in WvW

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

hmm, u think once deso or sfr goes down, they wont come back up atall?

deso atleast has done it before :P

You still don’t get it ^^. We know you guys can come back to T1 with ease, we know we can do it too. We want to avoid 1 boring month of absolutely dominate our opponents.

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

in WvW

Posted by: Nergrom.7592

Nergrom.7592

To the guys at vizu border, a few parting words:

It was hilarious kiting you guys around.

- that one very annoying warrior that ran away

in WvW

Dayra.7405

I don’t think that Vizu will be T1 next Saturday, it may win vs Elona and Deso, but it will not belong to the top-three scoring match winners, other matches will have higher scoring winners.
SFR can make it T1. as well as Jade and the winner of T6-T9 have good changes for a top-score as well, I would say.

So SFR managed to maneuver into a position of some easy Gold-Medals

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in WvW

ladyfabulous.1403

Gj for your gold medal SFR nice maneuver!

in WvW

Dayra.7405

Currently it looks like they are to lulled from last week, and forgot to turn their alarm-clock on

in WvW

Posted by: Morthan.5439

Morthan.5439

Currently it looks like they are to lulled from last week, and forgot to turn their alarm-clock on

Who would have thought we will fight Vizunah Square 2.0 in T2

We shall see how JS day/prime time forces are, but during the night/early morning they brought some real pain to all the maps. Lets just hope they are more into open fields fight, or this would be pretty boring week as well. But overall I think our little plan didn’t work out very well. We shall see.

Oh, and sadly we don’t have any alarm clockers. And I dunno what is going on, but all over the place ppl are complaining about empty maps but very long ques

Norn Guardian
Circle of Nine [CoN] / http://c9-gaming.eu
Augury Rock[FR]

in WvW

Dayra.7405

And I dunno what is going on, but all over the place ppl are complaining about empty maps but very long ques

You are no longer a medium- but a high-pop server. Sounds like the curse of randoms finally reached you: They take up the slots but are difficult to find on the map

in WvW

Posted by: ilmau.9781

ilmau.9781

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/16/

You may have to buy some new glasses.

it s easy hehe

u play double the time of other servers, so is natural have double the points. ^^

[Hell] Kresh Bloodghast
Seafarer’s Rest Alliance Leader – www.pevepe.net/gw2

in WvW

ladyfabulous.1403

SO you do play 2 times less than us in primetime, don’t you?

in WvW

Posted by: Sete.3168

Sete.3168

I just want to thank the Vz players for making me rich!
Hope to find you again to fill my pockets.
Hugs and kisses!