Vizunah Square [FR] and Far Shiverpeaks, it's just not a fair game.

in WvW

Posted by: Nico.2576

Nico.2576

Well having a french/canadian server is not fair, I mean they have players all day and all night, day time for the french and night time for the french canadians (aka their daytime).

And this creates a HUGE gap between us, we have played against Vizunah for days to an end and they always win over us with atleast 50k because they cap everything between like 1 and 7 am cause of the french canadians. I cant see how this is fair at all?

They have such a huge advantage in the morning that we can never catch up. So whats the solution for this? Block out American IP’s and let them have their own French server? I dont know, this is just huge flaw from Anet imo.

TLDR: Canadians invading Europian FR Server making the gap between the best and second best server huge because they have an endless amount of day time. And it is not fair.

in WvW

Posted by: Battousai.7586

Battousai.7586

hehe yes they are spawn camping us both, 100 arrow carts right outside our spawning gate, its really alot of fun!!! not.

in WvW

Posted by: Kapatsuki.2396

Kapatsuki.2396

Do you have any source of any kind ?
Are you SURE there isn’t french players playing during the night ? And even guilds of players that play only by night ?
It’s pretty obvious the answer is no. You have no idea of what you’re talking about.

in WvW

Posted by: Nico.2576

Nico.2576

Do you have any source of any kind ?
Are you SURE there isn’t french players playing during the night ? And even guilds of players that play only by night ?
It’s pretty obvious the answer is no. You have no idea of what you’re talking about.

I never said anything about no french players playing. Sure there are always some french playing around the clock. But it’s pretty obvious during night time its atleast 80-90% french canadians.

And ofcourse I have no clue what Im talking about. But you do!

in WvW

Posted by: Erset.6540

Erset.6540

“But it’s pretty obvious during night time its atleast 80-90% french canadians.”

Lol, no.
You know, not everybody in France go to sleep before 1am

in WvW

Posted by: Berelain.2308

Berelain.2308

thought there where more topics about this thing already around

Guild Leader Gwens Red Iris Flowers [GRIS]
Commander Berelain sur Hoiya
Far Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: Aedgyth.4790

Aedgyth.4790

The number of French Speakers worldwide is a hell of a lot smaller than English speakers – so why not tap into that advantage and get a night crew or two – should be easy to sell seeing as they will have opposition in their prime time/your off peak hours…

In other words, get out there and do something about.

in WvW

Posted by: Exewre.2837

Exewre.2837

Still haven’t encounter one canadian on VS and i play mostly at night. Even if they speak french they are easy to spot since we don’t speak french the same way.

i was on desolation map from1am to 8am this night and half of night we were 15 vs 50 from FS. I like it when im outnumbered
But there is a small VS 30 people zerg who goes from a map to another when it goes green and they are all french. So when they came on my map around 5 or 6 am it goes green fastly

but last days we have more and more russians nordic and germans coming on Vizunah to earn gold and karma at night.
Some of them also like to stand doing nothing except spamming and trolling on Map chat, talking in english while only french was used before :x. They are there to inform FS of VS movements while spamming how we suck and how skill they are. VS guilds use thief scout to do this job haha.
We had 2 russians spamming about canadian in english while we were 15 against 50 at 4 am with only french living in france or expatriates french living in asia for work
We are not so much at night so i pretty much know most of them since its mostly the same and VS have lot of old school MMO freak french using same pseudo or variance of the pseudo through all MMO since a decade
Gw2 is fun for this since the no faction thing made it that all my old friends and ennemies are now on the same side on the same server. Never had such a big and famed FL in a game in a week

(edited by Exewre.2837)

in WvW

Posted by: EvilMaria.1483

EvilMaria.1483

24h matches mean nothing…but yes. having 2 timezones on 1 server is fubar

in WvW

Posted by: Ravbek.7938

Ravbek.7938

WvW isn’t mean’t to be fair, it’s mean’t to be war.

Yes it’s unfortunate that this happens, only real answer is to create a team to run stuff in the small hours of the night…go to bed early have a few hours themn get up for a couple of take back the world…back to bed…then off to work.

No I’m not doing that lol…but I might be tempted if it comes down to it.

Cybek – Gunnars Hold
Wipus Frequentus – www.wipus.net
Rock Paper Signet – www.rockpapershotgun.com

in WvW

Posted by: Aeronth.2375

Aeronth.2375

But it’s pretty obvious during night time its atleast 80-90% french canadians.

It’s obvious when you desperately try to find a reason not to accept defeat.
I don’t find it obvious. Perhaps because it’s wrong.

However, I do meet countless Desolation/FS players completing puzzle jumps every night around 2 am, while their world-mates are getting crushed by Vizunah on the surface. Have you ever considered using your forces more efficently, instead of whining here?

“This is the most resilient chicken I have ever seen!”
Aeronth — Armoured Canadian rabbi @ Vizunah Square.

in WvW

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

Yeah, one more!

Prove we have canadian people.

Prove it or it’s not happened.

in WvW

Posted by: nilco.8457

nilco.8457

24h matches mean nothing…but yes. having 2 timezones on 1 server is fubar

24 hour matches mean nothing? Ignorance is bliss I guess. 24 hour matches are a preview of whats to come, Imagine this. 1 week matches start now on friday so again, imagine this.

Its VS vs FS vs Deso or Riverside. Match starts at 1AM, VS gets 3 orbs and all caps 3/4 maps, getting a 75k lead. FS/Deso/River peak time hits, we get back some of our lost stuff, regain 15k points each, now there is a 60k lead. 1am hits, no reset as the matches now will last 1 week, VS all caps 3/4 maps, getting 75k points. The lead is now 135k. This will go on until the match up ends. with 75k points gained between 1am-12pm.

Do you see the problem? FS, Deso and River cant all cap maps during peaktimes thus always being 60-70k points behind. Everynight VS all caps getting 60-75k points. Even if the matches last for 365 days it still wouldent be possible to close the gap. Do the math.

in WvW

Posted by: Esaam.9042

Esaam.9042

Last night at 3am we had a look on the servers population.

Vizunah Square: High
Far Shiverpeaks: Full
Riverside: Full

So stop blaming us if your folks prefer PvE over WvW.

Attachments:

Esaam: Moringólemo of Fëar Morniëo – Grand Cross Alliance – Vizunah square

in WvW

Posted by: stof.9341

stof.9341

So stop blaming us if your folks prefer PvE over WvW.

You might like it for now but destroying your opponents in a way they find really unfair like this will inevitably lead to a death of interest in 3W from them which leads to pure boredom for you by sheer absence of opposition.

in WvW

Posted by: Leybi.1405

Leybi.1405

^ Ahahah! Nice screenshot!

For the last time, we don’t have any french canadians (they would probably have 250+ ping, and with GW2 combat system it’s unplayable), just a hardcore player base who LOVE WvW and want to see Vizunah dominating. Stop whining over that. In addition to a lot of our players playing more in WvW than PvE or sPvP, we are more organized, we communicate a lot even with pick ups or small guilds, and we have good leaders.

in WvW

Posted by: Kirn.3129

Kirn.3129

Oh come on, this again? People, whining about having too tough enemies makes us all look bad. So, VS got a lot of people during night-morning time. What does that mean? Exactly that. Who cares if they got Canadians? I don’t think they do and I don’t really care. They are extremely populated server, and we have to deal with it.

What we should do is try to play more during other hours. It’s that simple. Also its’ that hard, cause many of us got jobs, life and other things to do. But we should try. Whining would bring us nothing, except other servers would laugh at us. And we are the 2nd server in Europe! What do we have to cry about?!

Why can’t we start being civil among servers and kill each other in spirit of good sportsmanship? =)

Kirn Blackdrake – GreenFire – Disorder League

in WvW

Posted by: Leybi.1405

Leybi.1405

Ahahah! In fact I’m belgian, but if you replace wine and cheese by chocolate and beer it’s the same stereotypes I suppose

in WvW

Posted by: Esaam.9042

Esaam.9042

You might like it for now but destroying your opponents in a way they find really unfair like this will inevitably lead to a death of interest in 3W from them which leads to pure boredom for you by sheer absence of opposition.

Once again, like almost everybody from Vizunah said, we are dedicated WvW players : most people from my guild just afk while being on queue to enter WvW and nothing else because they are only there for the WvW. We all come from DAOC and we have been expecting the next DAOC for about 6 years now. So we want to have nice fights as much as you do, but what should we do? Just stop playing or ask our members to stop taking over structures?

I feel for you guys, but don’t blame us for your internal problems because we can’t do a thing about it.

Esaam: Moringólemo of Fëar Morniëo – Grand Cross Alliance – Vizunah square

(edited by Esaam.9042)

in WvW

Exewre.2837

canadians are split on NA servers
mostly regroup on Northen shiverpeaks for the quebec community
Just have a look to the flags of guilds and their description on their link http://www.gw2guilds.org/servers/us

We can also go on VS http://www.gw2guilds.org/guilds/eu/vizunah-square full of french flag with 2 swiss 2belgium 1 romania and also 8 international. When we follow their link they are from france germany nordic europe uk and north africa

We can also go look the FS guilds http://www.gw2guilds.org/guilds/eu/far-shiverpeaks
or Desolation guild http://www.gw2guilds.org/guilds/eu/desolation?p=1
WTF we have all countries of the world flags even Korean Oo hardcore farmers

in WvW

Battousai.7586

wvw is boring, heavily unmanned the whole time, cant do jack #@$* or take anything, pity.. i had high hopes..

in WvW

Posted by: Bullvine.1924

Bullvine.1924

Guys, French are cheats, end of (joke BTW)

TBH, they are more organized than the rest of us. I do agree that its a little trange that thye seem to be able to amass that ammount of players in the early hours. However, the mass of people on i.e. Desolation, all they know how to do is zerg.

Play smarter, spend money on Siege weapons, don’t zerg but guard keeps. All of which the majority are not doing.

in WvW

Posted by: stof.9341

stof.9341

Once again, like almost everybody from Vizunah said, we are dedicated WvW players : most people from my guild just afk while being on queue to enter WvW and nothing else because they are only there for the WvW. We all come from DAOC and we have been expecting the next DAOC for about 6 years now. So we want to have nice fights as much as you do, but what should we do? Just stop playing or ask our members to stop taking over structures?

I feel for you guys, but don’t blame us for your internal problems because we can’t do a thing about it.

You should strive to balance server populations. Putting every player that loves WvWvW in the same side will not lead them to meaningful and interesting WvWvW. There’s a reason there’s population caps in 3W maps. It works as a both a technical limitation and as a balancing factor. The fact this balancing factor fails because one server or two got all the night time players available and night time play got such a disproportionate effect in the end score result is an issue the players could solve themselves.

I doubt they will though.

in WvW

Exewre.2837

wvw is boring, heavily unmanned the whole time, cant do jack #@$* or take anything, pity.. i had high hopes..

If what you are looking is even fights just following a zerg, go on a low tiers www server. not on a first tiers against vizunah

VS have all the french hardcore trifaction WvW MMO guilds which were dominating Daoc and Warhammer. they aren’t from different countries like fs and desolation and they know each other since a long time
Even during days these guilds don’t go in a zerg but let the zerg of peons do what they want while they harass enemy zergs and position sometimes just to deplete ressource with small groups of 8 to 15 everywhere.
They also use fake moves, guerilla tactics to battle 10 vs 50.
They use groups of thief scouts to kill dolyaks, inform on enemy moves to get on their back and even stole the work of a server on another on a second door or even on a boss

in WvW

Posted by: Fury.6248

Fury.6248

WvWvW was dead after beta. It’s for scrubs now. Mists was created for the real pvpers anyway.

Dragonbrand Server
Devious(DVS)

in WvW

Posted by: Coriac.3274

Coriac.3274

You should strive to balance server populations. Putting every player that loves WvWvW in the same side will not lead them to meaningful and interesting WvWvW. There’s a reason there’s population caps in 3W maps. It works as a both a technical limitation and as a balancing factor. The fact this balancing factor fails because one server or two got all the night time players available and night time play got such a disproportionate effect in the end score result is an issue the players could solve themselves.

I doubt they will though.

Believe me or not… VS was supposed to be the #2 french server.
Our alliance plan was to challenge the #1 french server. We didn’t even considered the first EU place when building our alliance.

Coriac – Morniëntur of Fëar Morniëo – Grand Cross Alliance – Vizunah square

in WvW

Battousai.7586

If what you are looking is even fights just following a zerg, go on a low tiers www server. not on a first tiers against vizunah

VS have all the french hardcore trifaction WvW MMO guilds which were dominating Daoc and Warhammer. they aren’t from different countries like fs and desolation and they know each other since a long time
Even during days these guilds don’t go in a zerg but let the zerg of peons do what they want while they harass enemy zergs and position sometimes just to deplete ressource with small groups of 8 to 15 everywhere.
They also use fake moves, guerilla tactics to battle 10 vs 50.
They use groups of thief scouts to kill dolyaks, inform on enemy moves to get on their back and even stole the work of a server on another on a second door or even on a boss

there are no zergs or wvw guilds on my “high” server, most have given up on getting spawn camped for 2 weeks.

in WvW

Exewre.2837

No zerg and no wvw guild on fs and desolation?

spawn camped? wtf? complaining about spawn camp confirm meyou aren’t on the right server for WvW
Tips : there is a side exit inside your starting camp leading you to 3 exits to jump in the lake. its like a 50m large area side exit

Open your map.

(edited by Exewre.2837)

in WvW

Battousai.7586

so you need to be on a “right” server to do wvw, even more fail than i thought… tl2 & bl2 soon.. thank god

in WvW

Exewre.2837

why wanting to come in 1st league when you don’t have any organisation, you don’t even open a map and seems to be a follower more than anything
You can have fun and fair fights with and against people of your level

you can also stay in 1st league, try to get better and have fun to fight a challenge

Its different depending of people but seeing how you complain you ll have more fun elsewhere i think. transfers are still free

here are the EU ranking to help you choosing your server

2105.077 Vizunah Square
1827.692 Riverside
1818.402 Far Shiverpeaks
1805.138 Desolation
1719.996 Gandara
1671.552 Blacktide
1635.271 Kodash
1633.805 Augury Rock
1624.561 Gunnar’s Hold
1612.615 Elona Reach
1605.675 Seafarer’s Rest
1601.157 Jade Sea
1581.806 Baruch Bay
1576.863 Arborstone
1537.148 Fort Ranik
1526.325 Aurora Glade
1502.309 Underworld
1462.412 Abaddon’s Mouth
1371.646 Ring of Fire
1317.791 Drakkar Lake
1316.538 Piken Square
1295.069 Whiteside Ridge
1196.102 Ruins of Surmia
1163.022 Vabbi
1107.78 Fissure of Woe
1049.734 Miller’s Sound
848.089 Dzagonur

(edited by Exewre.2837)

in WvW

Posted by: Silvow.3748

Silvow.3748

Everybody can deny that their are canadians on the FR server, got a canadian friend, and he confirmed that there are alot of canadian people on Vizunah Square.
And Arenanet has to do something about it, maybe make a FR server in US, because its not fun always have a 60k point diffrence already in the morning.
I dont care personaly but i know people on my server getting annoyed and already wanna leave game because of this issue

in WvW

Posted by: Snowerss.9216

Snowerss.9216

Hi,

I am a French player of Vizunah Square.
I just answer your statements whereby out night players would all Canadian ( \o/ )
Just be aware that the vast majority our players & guilds are oriented WvW.
we only world versus the world unlike many server.

Players you meet the night are part of the same guilds / alliances as you meet the day
Stop crying and get organized, it will be more useful

Sorry for me bad english

in WvW

Posted by: zarg.1853

zarg.1853

Well having a french/canadian server is not fair, I mean they have players all day and all night, day time for the french and night time for the french canadians (aka their daytime).

And this creates a HUGE gap between us, we have played against Vizunah for days to an end and they always win over us with atleast 50k because they cap everything between like 1 and 7 am cause of the french canadians. I cant see how this is fair at all?

They have such a huge advantage in the morning that we can never catch up. So whats the solution for this? Block out American IP’s and let them have their own French server? I dont know, this is just huge flaw from Anet imo.

TLDR: Canadians invading Europian FR Server making the gap between the best and second best server huge because they have an endless amount of day time. And it is not fair.

Seriously stop crying because you lose in front of Frenchman(French people) let us let us see! The Canadians are on another waiter(server) and have an of their own coalition, they do not need FR, the thing of on it is that on the vizunah serf there are the biggest FR guilds (ex—warhammer, Daoc) otherwise to give the proofs or to ask Anet so is even just 10 % of Canadians there, to look at the rate of filling of vizunah it is the same complete step by moments, not as desolation or the cold top to go to stop crying and playing!

22:30 Vizunah server is not even complete lol

[URL=http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=293501Sanstitre.png][IMG]http://img11.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_293501Sanstitre.png[/IMG][/URL]

in WvW

Silvow.3748

I never said, im crying and i also said that i dont care personally i just said that this is a issue, im totally fine that their are canadian in your french alliance.
But their should be rules even for Arenanet that European server, are for european players (Thats also included peak time on server)
Personally this issue is that you european french guys, play at daytime, and your canandian french (part of your alliance) play at night time. Arenanet should also think about there other servers (keep fun for everybody) Even if that means to limit ip’s from canada

in WvW

Posted by: kaesebrezen.3104

kaesebrezen.3104

Just be aware that the vast majority our players & guilds are oriented WvW.

And that’s the reason why no one can win against you.

No other EU-server is so much WvW centered as Vizunah.

Try organizing something on a server where many people in WvW are PvE crowd looking to have fun. They follow the zerg – and do nothing else.
Try defending during night time – you do not have your PvE people online.

No side will benefit from that in the longrun.

Vizunah will have no enemies to play against
Vizunah’s enemies will not even enter WvW.

We could say: You digged your own WvW-grave by all playing on one single server.

Imo Anet should have classified servers as “PvE-centered” and “PvP/WvW-centered”. That might’ve at least given some easier times in WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: Snowerss.9216

Snowerss.9216

I never said, im crying and i also said that i dont care personally i just said that this is a issue, im totally fine that their are canadian in your french alliance.
But their should be rules even for Arenanet that European server, are for european players (Thats also included peak time on server)
Personally this issue is that you european french guys, play at daytime, and your canandian french (part of your alliance) play at night time. Arenanet should also think about there other servers (keep fun for everybody) Even if that means to limit ip’s from canada

Unable to enter during the day in WvW, while we wait for the reset to 1:00 gmt+1.
It’s like that for a good parts of the server.

and yet we are not Canadian ^ ^

And that’s the reason why no one can win against you.

No other EU-server is so much WvW centered as Vizunah.

Try organizing something on a server where many people in WvW are PvE crowd looking to have fun. They follow the zerg – and do nothing else.
Try defending during night time – you do not have your PvE people online.

No side will benefit from that in the longrun.

Vizunah will have no enemies to play against
Vizunah’s enemies will not even enter WvW.

Imo Anet should have classified servers as “PvE-centered” and “PvP/WvW-centered”. That might’ve at least given some easier times in WvW.

yes, but what should we do?
Unless we organize ? …

(edited by Snowerss.9216)

in WvW

Posted by: zarg.1853

zarg.1853

Please request has your " Canadian friend " in that she(it) guild it is or that she(it) guild on VS and Canadian?
I am not of VS but of the small server PA and if we French we were informed that VS had Canadian we would be the first one has their hang above and has troll!!

in WvW

Silvow.3748

@kaesebrezen.3104
Yeah your right signed for that server Classification
But that server will be dead after a few months because then they are bored of lack of competition anyway.

in WvW

Posted by: Charlouf.1985

Charlouf.1985

@kaesebrezen.3104
But that server will be dead after a few months because then they are bored of lack of competition anyway.

i got a canadian friend who tell me : “we love fight doors, and we will never get bored for lack of challenge, we work wood since we are young, then these 30 000 french canadian who followed me, will never leave vizunah square”"

in WvW

Posted by: Elshagan.6342

Elshagan.6342

Everybody can deny that their are canadians on the FR server, got a canadian friend, and he confirmed that there are alot of canadian people on Vizunah Square.
And Arenanet has to do something about it, maybe make a FR server in US, because its not fun always have a 60k point diffrence already in the morning.
I dont care personaly but i know people on my server getting annoyed and already wanna leave game because of this issue

Must mean that there’s at least 50% Americans on Desolation… Since I got an American friend who plays there and he says so. But apparently people are too thick to realize “war” never sleeps… Heck imagine that in Iraq, everyday at 2am(gmt) everyone goes to sleep. No one will get killed in the middle of the night, no raids, no fighting since everyone has to sleep. You wish… Sure it’s a game but bloody hell the only ones who are properly whining are the ones who have a life. If your life is such a bother that you have to sleep than throw it away and become another “French-Canadian” you claim they have.

Now I’m gonna sit back n wait until Gandara starts winning cause of night capping and people to start claiming we have Russians or Aussies.

Ezrael Curzeblood: 80 Necro
Januk Monkeydoodle: 80 Engi
Knowledge is your friend: 1 of every class for sPvP except Ele.

in WvW

Posted by: Ness.3846

Ness.3846

What you have has to say on the second server, which is filled to him with Russians, which take back to us forts in the morning when we sleep?

If Vizunah must be migrated in the US, you owe be migrated in Asia.

in WvW

Posted by: Ryaan.7143

Ryaan.7143

If you are on far shiverpeaks or riverside/desolation, and dont want the FR to own 80%-95% in the morning, you have to change server? is that the only way to enjoy WvW? no wonder it’s just dipping for these servers because none even bother WvW now because it’s impossible to hold anything during night when you are outnumbered 20:1

in WvW

Silvow.3748

@Elshagan.6342
Dude i think your pretty sick in your head compare a real war with a game..
Maybe see a doctor dude

in WvW

Posted by: Fenn.6890

Fenn.6890

French are the best european players, just deal with it.

BTW we have 98,7% of french people during the night, i know it because … i just know it.

in WvW

Posted by: Qahlel.3805

Qahlel.3805

The problem is big black hole for WvWvW community. It’s literally impossible to counter this apart from getting big US guilds playing in some EU servers. We can defeat the french in peak times. But it’s impossible to fight against people in other timezones.

Nevertheless, there are easy solutions to this problem.

1) Decrease the amount gained by any faction during after-midnight hours. Even if they end up owning all forts and stuff, the system shouldn’t be awarding them with significant gain.

2) Increase the amount gained by any dominated faction. So if you wake up with no forts and start gaining some, you will be getting maybe double or triple award.

3) If your server is losing by far, the game should let you get in with more players. For instance, I’m at Gandara and I always have to wait at least 2-3h at peak times. Even if the server is losing, there is nothing I can do, because the game doesn’t let me in. This can be fixed.

(edited by Qahlel.3805)

in WvW

Posted by: Kainz.7905

Kainz.7905

Hats off to Vizunah for their success and dedication!

However, the current situation will lead to an end where everyone else in your battlegroup (EU places 2 and 3) will eventually abandon WvW. Players will get bored seeing the whole map capped over and over again by your night-zergs, and thus no one wants to invest anything to WvW because it’s all in vain. No one takes WvW seriously because no matter what they do, they can’t change the end result. There is no enthusiasm, there is no strive for victory, morale to fight is zero. This kills WvW community completely on servers you’re fighting with. Eventually you end up fighting randoms doing monthlies/jumping puzzles and perhaps some small WvW guilds (unless they transfer away in hopes of more fair fights – fights they feel they can win).

The problem is there simply aren’t enough WvW oriented players to play at night times. We have to sleep you know, we have to go to work, we have to live outside of the game. You seem to have players like these, and that is good – for you, but very bad for the WvW community. And the community is the hearth and soul of good, enjoyable WvW. There were lot of new potential players who were very interested in WvW as a PvP format. Large part of them have now turned away from it due to the system and situation being what it is. They feel like it’s not fair, they’re frustrated, they can’t win no matter how good they are or how much they invest into the game. They just have to sleep at nights.

Unless we get players from other time-zones (yes we need those, even if you apparently don’t), the situation won’t change. Another solution would be you spreading out more evenly, so that the the night-time players are more evenly distributed among servers. Or perhaps defend and build up your defenses, instead of man vs. dooring the whole WvW map just because you can. I don’t know – shrug – but the current situation is… well I don’t really see any good or positive sides in it. I doubt it’s that fun or challenging for you either?

(edited by Kainz.7905)

in WvW

Posted by: Imspecial.3206

Imspecial.3206

One thing that a lot of you are not taking into consideration here. All the WvWvW matches up until tonight have been a complete joke. Even these 1 week ones are a joke. The “Zergy” servers have been going strong due to how easy it is for 50 pugs to smash a keep down. Once it moves to 2 week rotations, supply warfare and keep upgrades will become a much bigger part of the WvWvW gameplay. A keep with 2-3 cleverly placed catapults can “counter-smash” the door killing players and flamerams that are positioned at the door. The only real way to counter this is to take down a wall with your own siege or try to get a treb/catapault in a good position were it can take out the defensive siege inside the keep. This sort of counter-building meta will be a huge part of WvWvW once it starts off properly, these last 3 weeks have just been a testing period for the dev’s to fix server stability and to try to match-up servers with similar “timezone alliances” so that the rest of the normal servers can enjoy compeitive WvWvW without geting demoralised by the mega-alliance servers.

in WvW

Posted by: Lonewolf.5869

Lonewolf.5869

Common sense…

IF half their server Day time = your Night time..

then they have a Half empty server during your day time right?

then during that time it should be VERY easy for you to drive them completely our of the map and upgrade and get orbs.

are you doing that?
CAN you do that?

if not then it means they just no lifers who play 24/7

in WvW

Posted by: Preacher.9018

Preacher.9018

Any discussion on this topic is pointless, since in current situation servers dont really compete on who is a better WvWers – and i believe both sides would agree on that.

Vizunah is playing to win, thus exploiting the night advantage as they can – but even they should realize, their worth as pvpers is measured in primetime, not night.

http://www.pevepe.net/ – Seafarers Rest Server community website

in WvW

Posted by: Phara Miu.2816

Phara Miu.2816

Its a fact you have multiple continents playing on Vizunah Square, dont talk kitten like you are a pro server when the only thing you guys do and can do is capping a whole map with your canadian and affrican friends when we are asleep ok ?

Dont brag here that you own us, we kick your buts once our server wake up and we are mostly pug’s also rofl.

Keep telling yourself that your server only has EU french etc etc, but you should check out
http://www.gw2guilds.org/guilds/eu/vizunah-square <———-That site here shows what you have on your server.

Arenanet needs to put cross time zone server versus cross time zone servers asap.
This aint balanced or fun you know ?
The point of WvW tanking is to make server balanced.

People stop upgrading keeps and buying siege equipment as its pointless when you lose all towers and keeps when you go to sleep.

Iam logged in now WvW, french has a 80 men zerg in our territory when we have 10/15 people in WvW.
Good fun.