Vizunah Square [FR] and Far Shiverpeaks, it's just not a fair game.

in WvW

Posted by: Mithrilendil.4713

Mithrilendil.4713

Keep telling yourself that your server only has EU french etc etc, but you should check out
http://www.gw2guilds.org/guilds/eu/vizunah-square <———-That site here shows what you have on your server.

OMG 2 canadian guilds with 15 and 20 members ? That must be them who “steal” the map at night.
And where are the African guilds ? I only see a Tunisian one with 14 members.

BTW, noone ever said that there were only french guilds/players on VS only that we were a majority (not like 80% canadian 20% french)

in WvW

Posted by: Coriac.3274

Coriac.3274

Keep telling yourself that your server only has EU french etc etc, but you should check out
http://www.gw2guilds.org/guilds/eu/vizunah-square <———-That site here shows what you have on your server.

OMG 2 canadian guilds with 15 and 20 members ? That must be them who “steal” the map at night.
And where are the African guilds ? I only see a Tunisian one with 14 members.

BTW, noone ever said that there were only french guilds/players on VS only that we were a majority (not like 80% canadian 20% french)

Those are not canadian flags but Switzerland…
And Tunisia, which I guess is a fake flag like the romanian one (Casu is a french guild member of our alliance), has the same timezone than the rest of Europe…

Coriac – Morniëntur of Fëar Morniëo – Grand Cross Alliance – Vizunah square

in WvW

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

Common sense…

IF half their server Day time = your Night time..

then they have a Half empty server during your day time right?

then during that time it should be VERY easy for you to drive them completely our of the map and upgrade and get orbs.

are you doing that?
CAN you do that?

if not then it means they just no lifers who play 24/7

You obviously don’t understand how WvW works.

3 Servers:

100 players from VS, FS and RS/DS on three maps. At night 100 players from VS, 30-50 from FS and RS/DS.

The matches between these 4 servers are lost in the night, because you are not allowed to bring as many players as you wish into the game at daytime. And most people can’t change their real life and start joining into night games.

Every keep you take on the day, every upgrade is lost between 02:00 and 10:00. And both other servers are behind around 60k points, 3 orbs and a lot of upgraded keeps.

You can’t let gates and walls win matches for you.

(VS: Vizunah Square, FS: Far Shiverpeaks, RS: Riverside, DS: Desolation)

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in WvW

Posted by: Mithrilendil.4713

Mithrilendil.4713

Those are not canadian flags but Switzerland…
And Tunisia, which I guess is a fake flag like the romanian one (Casu is a french guild member of our alliance), has the same timezone than the rest of Europe…

I failed so much for the flag
I don’t know how I could do that and I feel ashamed

in WvW

Posted by: Mine Laces.7108

Mine Laces.7108

Honestly as a far shiverpeaks player i don’t known if they have canadians or not but i don’t mind.
I can clearly see the lack of “good” communication the main problem of my server .
I’m the leader of a small 20men guild , mostly 25+ , focused on every aspect of the game but mostly on WvW .
Every single time i join a WvW map there is rage and swearing in team chat , people claiming themself as the leader of some kind of alliance calling others in bad ways , acting in a very immature way , giving stupid orders like attacking the “already in bad position” server ( desolation , riverside ) while frenchs conquer everything .
They are waaaaay more and better organized then us .
Not going to flame or argue with people on my server but instead of crying we should try to work together to get rid off our problems , also commanders / WvW leaders acting in a positive , constructive and mature way is one thing we sure lack of .

“Smashing doors at 5am … fun fun fun fun fun” Rebecca Black

in WvW

Posted by: username.4932

username.4932

We win because we have golems that’s all :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiFuATsbxiM

(edited by username.4932)

in WvW

Posted by: Ormathon.4325

Ormathon.4325

WvWvW will always be unbalanced becouse of; no lifers, night raiders or whatever you want to call them. Even people from other timezones breakes the balance. You cant expect a server with a population on the same timezones to stop working and shift to night time. It does not work that way. So unless Anet blocks IP’s from outside the EU and US timezones it will never be balanced. Simple fact.
And it will ruin the whole WvWvW aspect. Atm its not a WvWvW , Its timezone + night raiders winning the game. And unless Anet puts in limitations, WvWvW fits better in a garbage can then being in the game.

(edited by Ormathon.4325)

in WvW

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

We’ll see what todays patch brings.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in WvW

Coriac.3274

So unless Anet blocks IP’s from outside the EU and US timezones it will never be balanced. Simple fact.

And if it’s still unbalanced after that (which would be), would you stop complaining ? I doubt it.
I won’t be surprised to see more people blocked on international servers with this limitation than on FR servers.

I’d prefer to see a count of the total objective points modified by the average population of the 3 servers at war. It would bring less points during night and make the battle more challenging during evening.

in WvW

Posted by: Chouwanga.2378

Chouwanga.2378

Hmmm well.

VS / FS / DESO population @ evening : FULL
VS population @ night : HIGH – FS / DESO : FULL
VS population @ morning : HIGH – FS / DESO : FULL
VS population @ day : HIGH – FS / DESO : FULL

How could you explain that you have more player on your server at night, and nobody to fight us ?

It’s just cuz you gotkitten You gotkittencuz you are not organized, and you are more skilled at crying like a baby than fighting your enemy.

On FS, there are some great players, and we hope they’ll be able to fight again like they fought last week.

And trust me, our domination is less than 50% we can do to fight you, as far as we can’t log in WWW with our full ALLIANCE….

Maybe if you can’t stand @ EU TOP3, you should moove to a server which is fighting at your lvl range.

Stop cryin’ start fightin’ and stop whining.

in WvW

Posted by: Battousai.7586

Battousai.7586

Hmmm well.

VS / FS / DESO population @ evening : FULL
VS population @ night : HIGH – FS / DESO : FULL
VS population @ morning : HIGH – FS / DESO : FULL
VS population @ day : HIGH – FS / DESO : FULL

How could you explain that you have more player on your server at night, and nobody to fight us ?

It’s just cuz you gotkitten You gotkittencuz you are not organized, and you are more skilled at crying like a baby than fighting your enemy.

On FS, there are some great players, and we hope they’ll be able to fight again like they fought last week.

And trust me, our domination is less than 50% we can do to fight you, as far as we can’t log in WWW with our full ALLIANCE….

Maybe if you can’t stand @ EU TOP3, you should moove to a server which is fighting at your lvl range.

Stop cryin’ start fightin’ and stop whining.

not really as simple as that, got home last night from my fiances place at about 2am, logged into wvw and the french owned every point in the map.. walk out the base into 100 arrow carts.. leave wvw.. cant really “fight the good fight” when noones bothering to log in, due to there overpowering numbers soz. And that unmanned buff is pathetic, wtf magic find? you need to kill someone to get an item, that aint happening when its 40vs1. atleast give a player power buff instead.

(edited by Battousai.7586)

in WvW

Posted by: omgarm.9613

omgarm.9613

As a FS player it’s clear that VS is simply more organized. No matter what map I join for WvW I find people AFK at the spawns. The people who do play are split between exploring (gotta get those vistas) and not knowing what to do.

Luckily we have plenty of people who do know what to do. These people spend their time in /map and /team to tell the others they’re doing it wrong. Very rarely do I see anybody step up and take control.

The FS players tend to be very unorganized and rarely listen or talk in the chat. I think a lot of this will change when more people get their desired Exotic gear and only have WvWvW left as a gold sink.

Edit: Kudos to VS for getting your people and guilds so organized.

in WvW

Posted by: nidwin.6731

nidwin.6731

Since when do our dear cousins from Quebec roll on Frenchy EU servers in mmorpgs?

Edited by the moderator: Since this is an English-speaking forum, I have deleted the part of this message that was not in this language

(edited by Moderator)

in WvW

Posted by: Fenn.6890

Fenn.6890

There are 10 millions of insomniacs in France, Quebec have a total of 8 millions population. Do the math haters !!! QQ more plz, it’s fun :’p

in WvW

Posted by: kaesebrezen.3104

kaesebrezen.3104

French are the best european players, just deal with it.

You’re winning because your server is the only one where the majority is WvW-oriented, while every other has a PvE Focus.

It’s simple impossible to organize something on the scale of Vizunah if you have the PvE focused people in WvW.

So no. You are not the best. You just don’t have any handicap.

in WvW

Posted by: Esaam.9042

Esaam.9042

Sinon pour les marrants de VS. Si j’ai bien compris vous etes le top du top des joueurs francais tandis que nous autres, Mer de Jade ici, on est simplement de la grosse daube?

Sympa

This does not reflect the VS majority and certainly not Grand Cross’s opinion.

Esaam: Moringólemo of Fëar Morniëo – Grand Cross Alliance – Vizunah square

in WvW

Posted by: username.4932

username.4932

I definitely love haters, it makes all this even more fun, just keep on raging … we love it

in WvW

Posted by: Charlouf.1985

Charlouf.1985

Iam logged in now WvW, french has a 80 men zerg in our territory when we have 10/15 people in WvW.
Good fun.

Yeah we know, french canadian play late night too

in WvW

Posted by: Exewre.2837

Exewre.2837

in WvW

Posted by: nellkee.6754

nellkee.6754

Well, I’d really like Anet to give the numbers concerning the population on Vizunah. That would put an end to this stupid discussion.

in WvW

Posted by: Shados.1306

Shados.1306

The first thing they need to do is give servers a way to get supply once they lost all the supply camps.

As it is right now, if you lose all supply camps on a map, its over. Recovery is virtually impossible, because you need to get supply camps that are defended by forts, and then the forts, with virtually no supply. Its possible to get the camps, but keeping them more than a few minutes is insane. So when a server is matched against one with a different timezone population, its very likely you’ll lose the whole map, and in the morning you’ll never be able to get it back. That happened to our server a few times. All we could do was wait for reset. Awkward!

in WvW

Posted by: Yoke.4671

Yoke.4671

Last night at 3am we had a look on the servers population.

Vizunah Square: High
Far Shiverpeaks: Full
Riverside: Full

So stop blaming us if your folks prefer PvE over WvW.

FYI full does not relate to the current population online. If the server is Full its due to it hitting its current cap at say 6pm on a tuesday, on a thursday at 4am if the cap hasnt been changed it will still show as Full, whether 100 or 1000 people are currently online.

So ye, nice try.

in WvW

Posted by: Zafir.8367

Zafir.8367

Regardless of whatever Vizunah has population wise. It’s clear they have better WvW guilds and more organisation. They’re in a league of their own currently, and most of the time it’s just unfun to face them because none of the next 3 servers stand much of a chance in most cases. A fun match up would be Far Shiverpeaks vs Riverside vs Desolation, however unfortunately we’ll never see that as long as we don’t have 2 other guilds who can play at Vizunahs level.

in WvW

kaesebrezen.3104

they have better WvW guilds and more organisation.

a) They don’t have better guilds, they just have a lot more.
b) They have more organization, because it’s easier to organize people with interest in WvW than PvE oriented players playing WvW.

Vizunah wins because there is no other server with such a high WvW-interest.

That’s the same if you let an amateur soccer/football team play soccer against chess players… It’s pretty obvious who will win.

in WvW

Posted by: Zafir.8367

Zafir.8367

they have better WvW guilds and more organisation.

b) They have more organization, because it’s easier to organize people with interest in WvW than PvE oriented players playing WvW.

Vizunah wins because there is no other server with such a high WvW-interest.

That’s the same if you let an amateur soccer team play soccer against chess players… It’s pretty obvious who will win.

Errr, my point was the same of yours, why did you even bother to quote me? Better/more wvw guilds it doesn’t matter. We’re in out of our depth either way.

in WvW

Posted by: Exewre.2837

Exewre.2837

Lets say Vizunah alliance move on a new server with low population
Lot of guilds out of the alliance or even WvW oriented solo guys will follow them directly even without contact

They will start to win since they are on a low tiers and a second wave of followers who weren’t aware or who start loosing on VS will be coming and join to be on the winning side especially if its speaking french on the new server. A lot will come to just to stay in the 10 years old Wvw french community which was already winning in daoc and warhammer. French community have always had more interest in WvW than other countries in europe

They will start to win more to go 1st tiers and a 3rd wave of french will come to be at the fest and a 4th wave of non french speaking afterwards…

In the end a VS bis will be born

Why do you think commercial firm give free product to some stars or even to some unknown but leading guys in high school?

(edited by Exewre.2837)

in WvW

Charlouf.1985

when RVR Queued, numbers on maps are Equal, we “just” outnumbered you late night for around 3h, let us a full map capping, then its hard to came back on potentiel points for you, but we still get a slight advantage on day.

That’s right, and this is the major reason of our 1st place

c)Vizunah wins because there is no other server with such a high WvW-interest.
thank you, one of the first time i read its not about french canadian, africans and aliens, when some dudes troll with that, when being on a 9hours timezone country.

i hope Anet publish some stats about french from france people on VS, this could shut some mouths, but i dont think they will do that.

in WvW

Posted by: Sensational.4328

Sensational.4328

The simple and most reasonable solution is to throw all tier 1 servers into the same bracket so that any server that has a night time presence also faces servers that have night time presences.

http://venturesguild.com – Competitive Gaming.

in WvW

kaesebrezen.3104

The simple and most reasonable solution is to throw all tier 1 servers into the same bracket so that any server that has a night time presence also faces servers that have night time presences.

There are only two tier 1 servers…

HoD and Vizunah.

in WvW

Charlouf.1985

to me FS is tier 1 too, cause final score mean not that much
then following servers start to tier 3

in WvW

Posted by: Falkynn.3789

Falkynn.3789

Arborstone wins all the battles in the evening. And when we wake up the next day, the German servers (as Kodash) have captured everything.

So Kodash (GER) and others germans servers had only Canadian players?

in WvW

nidwin.6731

I’ve heard that some big structures, alas zerg guilds full of badies, left Jade Sea to reinforce the big structures, alas french pro guilds, on VS some time ago.

Is this true or just false rumors?

Nidwina Mesmer from The Biloumans (Jade Sea)

in WvW

nidwin.6731

Arborstone wins all the battles in the evening. And when we wake up the next day, the German servers (as Kodash) have captured everything.

Nope.
BMW, Audi and Mercedes opened a couple of new factories on some God forgotten island in the Pacific. The Germans working in those factories receive a 1000 euros bonus a month if they do play GW2 on German EU servers outside EU prime-time.

in WvW

Posted by: Sensational.4328

Sensational.4328

There are only two tier 1 servers…

HoD and Vizunah.

For now, indeed. I think some of the other top US servers might qualify as well.

Nope.
BMW, Audi and Mercedes opened a couple of new factories on some God forgotten island in the Pacific. The Germans working in those factories receive a 1000 euros bonus a month if they do play GW2 on German EU servers outside EU prime-time.

Maybe it’s the moon nazis from the Iron Sky movie who are reliving the glory days in the virual world of GW2?

http://venturesguild.com – Competitive Gaming.

(edited by Sensational.4328)

in WvW

Falkynn.3789

Godwin point, gg.

in WvW

Posted by: Raap.9065

Raap.9065

Every single time i join a WvW map there is rage and swearing in team chat , people claiming themself as the leader of some kind of alliance calling others in bad ways , acting in a very immature way , giving stupid orders like attacking the “already in bad position” server ( desolation , riverside ) while frenchs conquer everything .

This is indeed the case. Whenever Desolation has an organised effort and is hitting the french (succesfully I might add), Shiverpeaks comes in from behind taking our holdings while we’re on the offensive, forcing us to bail on the offensive and defend. Then, usually, after we defended, the french hit us while we’re out of supply.

This happens over, and over, and over. We’re starting to think some of your ‘organised guilds’ favour having the french win, as they are always there backstabbing us when we’re out to kill the french.

Eventually we end up with 0 holdings and you have to fight the french, server to server, and ofcourse, you lose this.

It would be alright if your mindless blob ends up backstabbing us without thinking (because zergs don’t think), as our own zergs can do the same aswell, but when I see organised Shiverpeaks guilds do a timed backstab when we’re on an offensive, it’s just pathetic.

I hope this post makes you consider if you just want to cap things for rewards, or if you wan’t to have a fighting chance against the 24/7 french zerg. This goes for any server fighting the french.

Swift Mending – Guardian
Thorny Scrub – Thief
Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: Vordus.1250

Vordus.1250

Raap, that happens to us also, when we attack the French we start losing our stuff in the back from you guys, maybe we should ally up and kick the frenchies :P

in WvW

Falkynn.3789

VS, not all french germans are good on the 24/7 too

in WvW

Posted by: Raap.9065

Raap.9065

Raap, that happens to us also, when we attack the French we start losing our stuff in the back from you guys, maybe we should ally up and kick the frenchies :P

It’s the mindless zergs that both our servers have. Organised guilds/commanders are the only things that can attempt to take charge of most of these ‘mindless ones’ and direct them. The sad part is however that these organised guilds/commanders aim for one sole perpose: Capture undefended holdings for rewards without looking at a bigger picture.

Swift Mending – Guardian
Thorny Scrub – Thief
Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: Vordus.1250

Vordus.1250

It’s the mindless zergs that both our servers have. Organised guilds/commanders are the only things that can attempt to take charge of most of these ‘mindless ones’ and direct them. The sad part is however that these organised guilds/commanders aim for one sole perpose: Capture undefended holdings for rewards without looking at a bigger picture.

Yupp, but im not to worried, its still very early, im not even lvl 80 yet and we only have a few lvl 80’s now in Pain. In a month or so it would hopefully be more serious.

in WvW

Coriac.3274

This is indeed the case. Whenever Desolation has an organised effort and is hitting the french (succesfully I might add), Shiverpeaks comes in from behind taking our holdings while we’re on the offensive, forcing us to bail on the offensive and defend. Then, usually, after we defended, the french hit us while we’re out of supply.

This happens over, and over, and over. We’re starting to think some of your ‘organised guilds’ favour having the french win, as they are always there backstabbing us when we’re out to kill the french.

Eventually we end up with 0 holdings and you have to fight the french, server to server, and ofcourse, you lose this.

It would be alright if your mindless blob ends up backstabbing us without thinking (because zergs don’t think), as our own zergs can do the same aswell, but when I see organised Shiverpeaks guilds do a timed backstab when we’re on an offensive, it’s just pathetic.

I hope this post makes you consider if you just want to cap things for rewards, or if you wan’t to have a fighting chance against the 24/7 french zerg. This goes for any server fighting the french.

The more you invest on a battlefront, the more you have a risk to be attacked on your undefended side… That’s the main tri-faction feature : multi-front.

The leader server always expose itself when getting more and more objectives.
That’s a good thing and you have to manage with that. It would be stupid for riverside to not take undefended objectives.

in WvW

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

Itll balance out in the end.

The people that are there for fun will not bother anymore, and just wait two weeks for a better match-up.
This void either gets filled up with a more WvW centric crowd who can now get in easier. Or not at all and VS can enjoy playing with themselves.

in WvW

Posted by: Thorvald.5432

Thorvald.5432

As a FS player it’s clear that VS is simply more organized. No matter what map I join for WvW I find people AFK at the spawns. The people who do play are split between exploring (gotta get those vistas) and not knowing what to do.

Luckily we have plenty of people who do know what to do. These people spend their time in /map and /team to tell the others they’re doing it wrong. Very rarely do I see anybody step up and take control.

The FS players tend to be very unorganized and rarely listen or talk in the chat. I think a lot of this will change when more people get their desired Exotic gear and only have WvWvW left as a gold sink.

Edit: Kudos to VS for getting your people and guilds so organized.

I think it is only a matter of time for people to know how to play effitiently in WvW.
Right now as it stands VS have 1 well organized alliance with huge experience but also covered by many smaller guilds and un-guilded people who have experienced DAoC and other open-pvp games. It would be foolish for people to claim they can easily beat such a pool of veteran players.

They are other french alliances with huge RvR experience but they have a common issue like FS and Deso : they have a lot of non-experienced pvp players and lots of PvE players.

I have no doubt that in future months, things will change as people get more experience.

Be it nights or days, organisation is very important. Without organisation, people tend either to stay near spawning points for farming or rush in small improvised numbers. If you have 50 players scattered around the map, you feel like you are outnumbered when facing a 30 players zerg. This is why bringing people together is important.
I am not saying one server has more player than an other, I honestly don’t have acces to those statistics, but only that most organized force will succeed even if they have inferior numbers. The day FS won against VS, FS had very united groups this was the key to their victory.

Invaders [Inv] – Vizunah Square

in WvW

Posted by: Battousai.7586

Battousai.7586

its rather pathetic, the french own every single point on all the maps and have since the game launched, we cannot cap even 1.. if its like this during the 2 week matches i dont see this wvw going very far & noone will end up joining just like now. and wtf is with that unmanned buff? magic find? experience? what does experience & magic find help when its 100vs3 every single time? why not power buffs? stupidly designed.

(edited by Battousai.7586)

in WvW

Posted by: Karast.1927

Karast.1927

<— US player that plays for FS.

FS biggest problem is the sheer laziness and pure xp / karma grinding going on.

There might be 30-40 people zerging about, but out of those 30-40 people there will actually be only 1-2 dropping down siege. You can walk up and see 20-30 people melee’ing a door because they are to cheap and lazy to go buy and deploy a ram. Without those 1-2 people who bring and use siege everything shuts down.

The same goes for ballistas and arrow carts at keeps. Keeps and towers rarely ever get upgraded, and when they do it’s some fool that buys the upgrade in the middle of a siege wasting all the supply.

Even when you spring for the cash to buy upgrades, and fit out towers and keeps with trebs, balistas, and arrow carts 9/10 times when you call for aid. Even if you hold out 10-15 minutes your allies will never come.

They simply wait. They wait for the tower / keep to be taken so they can retake it for faster XP / Karma. They defend nothing. It’s cap move, cap move, wipe at stonemist, repeat.

Then when the fail zerg’s disband and log off we’re left with towers, keeps, and camps with no upgrades, and no supply. It absolutely ridiculous. Especially when all it takes to defend a keep or tower is a few well aimed mortars and trebs.

It gets so frustrating some nights I just can’t stomach it and quit.

in WvW

Posted by: NixZero.7540

NixZero.7540

Just be aware that the vast majority our players & guilds are oriented WvW.

And that’s the reason why no one can win against you.

No other EU-server is so much WvW centered as Vizunah.

Try organizing something on a server where many people in WvW are PvE crowd looking to have fun. They follow the zerg – and do nothing else.

so start talking with some other w3 oriented guild, make a big alliance and move to a low-pop eu server, making it into a w3 oriented server too.
looks that the problem is yours, not vizunah’s

in WvW

Posted by: defrule.7236

defrule.7236

Just boycott when fighting Vizunah so they get no action and your score goes lower and you get demoted to fight better servers.

in WvW

kaesebrezen.3104

looks that the problem is yours, not vizunah’s

Right… Server Transfer is the answer to everything…

Guess what? Even on low pop servers you will have the mindless PvE Zerg crowed in WvW. It’s impossible to control.

It’s different for Vizunah, because from the beginning all WvW oriented players went there.

Also, the problem is Vizunahs alone, and nobody elses. You will have no WvW games in the end, not the other servers.

in WvW

Posted by: Impossible Odds.4627

Impossible Odds.4627

Your logic is flawed. If your server’s activity is round-the-clock, then it’s split between the french and the canadians. If the server had a total population of, say, 100000, then there’d be 50000 on during the day, and 50000 on during your night. Compared to a non-round-the-clock server, where it’d be maybe 75000 during the day, and 25000 during the night.

Is one better than the other? I’m not sure. But don’t act like there’s not times where a normal server doesn’t have more people online than a 24/7 server. Unless it’s 75k/75k for VS, in which case, they just have more people than you, oh well.

Furthermore, if it were a case of servers blocking IPs outside their region, and VS was open to both canadians and the french, then I might have a problem with that. However, this is just a case of a group of people being organized and moving to one server cooperatively; organization and cooperation is the key to victory in WvW, I see nothing technically wrong here.

in WvW

Posted by: Ness.3846

Ness.3846

Hats off to Vizunah for their success and dedication!

However, the current situation will lead to an end where everyone else in your battlegroup (EU places 2 and 3) will eventually abandon WvW. Players will get bored seeing the whole map capped over and over again by your night-zergs, and thus no one wants to invest anything to WvW because it’s all in vain. …….

Ok dude, see you on GW3

Sorry, but the majority of the players of Vizunah, are French people and not Canadian as you seem to claim him. Because most part of the players playing at night, are him also after noon and in the evening.

Only Vizunah includes many of the big guild RvR FR having formed an alliance.

(edited by Ness.3846)