Vote On Weekly Ticket Cap For WvW!

in WvW

Posted by: Arimas.3492

Arimas.3492

According to this post https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Skirmish-Reward-Chest-changes/first#post6679871 the no ticket cap is not intended.

Comment on this thread to tell them to leave it so you can gain repeat tickets after hitting diamond! NO MORE TIME GATES!

Strawpoll! https://strawpoll.com/g98bwazy

(edited by Arimas.3492)

in WvW

Arimas.3492

Can I bump my own thread? Need more visibility!

in WvW

Posted by: Vova.2640

Vova.2640

Just keep it… even give it less tickets for repeats… but let us get tickets from repeating…

Look at how effective someone is in a full Soldiers set.
Look at how effective someone is in a full Dire set.
Nice balance.

in WvW

Posted by: Dafortminor.4802

Dafortminor.4802

Pvp gets repeat, why cant we honestly.

in WvW

Posted by: harry abbott.9658

harry abbott.9658

100% agree please don’t remove the tickets from the repeated diamond chest it already takes 700 gold to get the cheapest ascended armor at least help us get the tickets so we have time to farm gold. This is terrible due to the chest not giving any gold at least add some gold in the chest like how pvp has to help with the 700 gold cost.

in WvW

Posted by: Firebaall.5127

Firebaall.5127

If that’s true, then there is no reason to remove the uncapped tickets in WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

The insane amount of time no-life players spend in WvW prove a cap is most definetly needed to keep them in line. We wouldnt be talking +-50% tickets here, some people would farm much, much more. Normal players cant even reach diamond in a week.

in WvW

Posted by: harry abbott.9658

harry abbott.9658

Isn’t the point of the pip system to reward dedicate wvw players and give others more of a reason to play the game Mode then they usually would?

in WvW

Posted by: ugrakarma.9416

ugrakarma.9416

I am in favor of keeping the restrictions. I’ve seen people comparing the beauty of the T2 / T3 armor to the legendary pve’s own. It must be difficult to obtain and not trivialized.

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

We need a straw poll!

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in WvW

Posted by: grifflyman.8102

grifflyman.8102

I disagree, if you don’t put a cap on tickets people will literally farm everything in a week and have no reason to return to WvW and complain about how there’s nothing to do.

in WvW

Posted by: FrizzFreston.5290

FrizzFreston.5290

PvP gets repeats on ascended shards, but not on tickets.

“It isn’t working!” CL4P-TP
Ingame Name: Guardian Erik

in WvW

Arimas.3492

Posted a Poll in the main post!

in WvW

Arimas.3492

Bump again! bumpy bumpy bump

in WvW

Posted by: Mel.3064

Mel.3064

PvP has two currencies. Ascended Shards of Glory and PvP Tickets. Only the ASoG are repeatable.

in WvW

Posted by: Firebaall.5127

Firebaall.5127

Repeating tickets for WvW are now gone.

A couple of things to address now though:

1) Are the repeatable PvP rewards being removed too?

2) How is Anet going to address the issue concerning people that had significant progress finished on their weekly WvW chests before this update, and not being able to acquire the new weekly ticket cap because of it? I’d say it’s pretty unfair to have a difference of a 200 or so tickets.

in WvW

Posted by: Vavume.8065

Vavume.8065

2) How is Anet going to address the issue concerning people that had significant progress finished on their weekly WvW chests before this update, and not being able to acquire the new weekly ticket cap because of it?

They will probably ignore it like it didn’t happen.

in WvW

Posted by: Norbe.7630

Norbe.7630

is this for pve and pvp players poll?
wvw players dont mind this stuff tbh……..

Duterte Death Squad [DDS]
Gate of Madness

in WvW

Vavume.8065

Speak for yourself, you do not speak for me, the WvW community or the PvP community.

in WvW

Norbe.7630

Speak for yourself, you do not speak for me, the WvW community or the PvP community.

you envy this guy?
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Warbringer-Legendary-WvW-backpack-forged/first#post6662545

Gate of Madness

in WvW

Vavume.8065

you envy this guy?
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Warbringer-Legendary-WvW-backpack-forged/first#post6662545

No it’s fugly.

in WvW

Norbe.7630

you envy this guy?

No it’s fugly.

good

ill tell you a secret then, the reason why these threads exists is because they want to forge that stuff asap

wanna know what happens when most people forged it?
on WvW?

i wont speak for you then, ill make you think it for yourself

Gate of Madness

in WvW

Vavume.8065

you envy this guy?

No it’s fugly.

good

ill tell you a secret then, the reason why these threads exists is because they want to forge that stuff asap

wanna know what happens when most people forged it?
on WvW?

i wont speak for you then, ill make you think it for yourself

Not everyone leaves after they get rewards… players that do come to WvW just for rewards can leave afterwards, I do not care.

in WvW

Norbe.7630

well i care for wvw….

and the truth is most people will leave wvw once they get their reward until anet makes a bold decision to update a reward of equal value on PVE PVP and WvW simultaneously on one patch

not everyone leaves…..
but most people will……

Gate of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Cerby.1069

Cerby.1069

Dude who cares if they craft it all in a day……I don’t. I’ll still be here. Remember there was a wvsw for years with NO rewards…?….sheesh.
The more you close the system, the more you create a wvsw caitored to pve players.

Remove the cap, im not using ur stupid strawpoll. It was fine as the glitch gods intended.

Or…..add in a new reward for once you complete diamond. More gold…more loot…IDK! More mystick coins….whateveerr!

I made 4 times as many pips as usual yesterday so I’m already done diamond. since thats 4 normal days of playtime basically in 1 sitting. We shouldn’t punish people who get more pips so harshly. I might not wanna play next week……I might have to work 24/7 next week….we shouldn’t have to tie our lives to playing x many hours a week of wvsw. I don’t even care about the tickets, I just don’t want my rewards to shut down after a certain point each week, just because I have a higher rank and I play on outnumbered and I command and I maximze my pips to max heaven, blah blah blah albha i lost interest.

I kill you in one gunflame, or I kill you in two.
The Tiny Yuno Sniper of Ebay [EBAY]

(edited by Cerby.1069)