WP point bug

WP point bug

in WvW

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

When do you intend to solve this? Now there are servers exploiting the bug because they know if they contest keep they prevent many players to rejoin fights.

WP point bug

in WvW

Posted by: Nate.3927

Nate.3927

what bug? The WP being contested when the keep is attacked? That’s not a bug, if the WP doesn’t get contested, then the defenders will always win.

WP point bug

in WvW

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

No, if the keep is contested you have to use the spawn WP, and you get the loading screen for several minutes, preventing the players to rejoin fights.

WP point bug

in WvW

Nate.3927

No, if the keep is contested you have to use the spawn WP, and you get the loading screen for several minutes, preventing the players to rejoin fights.

if you’re getting a loading screen for several minutes, that’s probably your pc, or your internet connection

WP point bug

in WvW

Posted by: Sarika.3756

Sarika.3756

No, it’s a known bug that happens at times for 120 seconds. The only current fix is to change maps.

WP point bug

in WvW

Nate.3927

No, it’s a known bug that happens at times for 120 seconds. The only current fix is to change maps.

I use the spawn WPs on a regular basis both with keeps contested and not contested and I honestly have never encountered this ever. The one time I had loading issues in recent memory, every single person in voice comms had got kicked out of WvW at the same time, so we just assume it was some kinda temporary server issue.

WP point bug

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Delete the data .dat file, launch game and redownload, problem solved. If it doesnt solve it you are kitten out of luck until Anet fixes the game.