WVW COMANDER IDEAS

WVW COMANDER IDEAS

in WvW

Posted by: harrison fang.1874

harrison fang.1874

SINCE THERE ARE not many good things about being a comander except the blue tagg and that people follow you i suggest that COMMANDERS WHEN THERE IS A QUE IN WVW DO NOT HAVE TO WAIT AT ALL TO JOIN WVW

necromancer (STUN)- Tarnished Coast
Guild Leader of Aegis Shield [AS]-Tarnished Coast
Mjor of [CrSy] Cryptisyndicate

WVW COMANDER IDEAS

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

First of all it is commander. Second, please do not type in all caps.

And no, 100g shouldn’t get you in a queue before any other player. All players should be treated equally by the queue system.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

WVW COMANDER IDEAS

in WvW

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

I disagree with Draygo, and as such recommend that aNet capslock all commanders, and possibly give them sparkly text.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

WVW COMANDER IDEAS

in WvW

Posted by: BobbyT.7192

BobbyT.7192

if commander got into WvW faster, people will be force to get it that blue taco if they want to compete.

i think commander should have the ability to drop markers or flags like you were able to do in GW1, to move groups around and such.

WVW COMANDER IDEAS

in WvW

Posted by: Ahmrill.7512

Ahmrill.7512

Just give the commander system some love and you will have lots of good things being a commander. Some great constructive feedback on the forums since release about how to improve, just need the devs to seriously consider it.

Foremost is allow the commander to “hide” the pin AND still retain all the functions of the squad system. You know…. sometimes we just want an in-game way for multiple groups to coordinate and not have a zerg form on us.

Ahmrill
Proud member of [NORD] Nordvegr Guild
Jade Quarry