WVW POLLiNG

WVW POLLiNG

in WvW

Posted by: Budman.2934

Budman.2934

instead of using the forums wouldn’t It be better just to add a ingame survey for each respective area PVE,PVP,WvW for the Polling some people don’t live on the forums and others do, a lot of opinions are left out because most people don’t use the forums and are not able to commit there opinions like others

there are a lot of players who don’t even play the core game as much or just like to troll the forums with wacky opinions that don’t do anything for anyone its either to positive or just plain angry responses to the most ideas for a better game which makes it difficult to sort through. what Anet wants, what the community wants, and what a few forum Dwellers want.

why not just make it like the ellan kiel election thing and if someone wants to vote for a change make it a in game thing instead of a forum based poll and sorting between the ones who play and the ones who don’t play add a token that players have to earn to cast there vote like the election thing id rather see that instead of a constant babble of random content that helps no one not saying that forum posts have not been helpful but seriously there are a lot of good feedback that gets missed in the clutter

this is my opinion if someone has a better idea please share it I just want a better gaming experience for myself and my friends for future content.

Attachments:

WVW POLLiNG

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Yeah ideally these polls hit every player and not just cater to the mouthy loud ones (myself included).

L’enfer, c’est les autres

WVW POLLiNG

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

I just don’t know about you kids anymore……I grew up in the 80s where our heroes were Rambo and Ice Man. What in the mother of hell is that thing in the picture?

WVW POLLiNG

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

I just don’t know about you kids anymore……I grew up in the 80s where our heroes were Rambo and Ice Man. What in the mother of hell is that thing in the picture?

I’d like to know what that thing is as well.

But also, I grew up in the 80’s too, and who the heck is Ice Man?

WVW POLLiNG

in WvW

Posted by: Diku.2546

Diku.2546

@OP

I agree…it would probably fall under

PART III – Expanded Details of Major Mechanics & Triggers v.35

d) Services

Current
…Battle Historian – WvW Rewards Merchant
…Camps
…Garrison (Keep services plus)
…Keeps
…Towers
…Starter area (Citadel in Home Borderland)
…Starter area (Enemy Borderlands)

Not Implemented

…WvW Vote Ballot NPC – See related – [Feedback & Reward System]

WVW POLLiNG

in WvW

Posted by: Krypto.2069

Krypto.2069

I’d like to know what that thing is as well.

But also, I grew up in the 80’s too, and who the heck is Ice Man?

Well… he could be talking about the Ice Man as in X-Men. I loved him in the comic books too. Or perhaps he’s referring to Ice Man from the movie Top Gun. (Maverick, Goose and Ice man. I loved that movie! )

Like you guys, I’m of Generation “X.” And I when I looked at that pic I thought, “What/Who da kitten is that?!?” too! LOL!

As far as the OP’s topic, yes, I believe Anet said in the current (or last) polling thread that they have plans on implementing some kind of in-game survey notification to WvW players in the future.

Moonlight [THRU]

WVW POLLiNG

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

Top Gun baby
“That’s him – Iceman. It’s the way he flies, ice cold, no mistakes. He wears you down, you get bored, frustrated, do something stupid and he’s got ya.”

Attachments:

WVW POLLiNG

in WvW

Posted by: Budman.2934

Budman.2934

@OP

I agree…it would probably fall under

PART III – Expanded Details of Major Mechanics & Triggers v.35

d) Services

Current
…Battle Historian – WvW Rewards Merchant
…Camps
…Garrison (Keep services plus)
…Keeps
…Towers
…Starter area (Citadel in Home Borderland)
…Starter area (Enemy Borderlands)

Not Implemented

…WvW Vote Ballot NPC – See related – [Feedback & Reward System]

just make more sense to do it that way since Anet is wanting to get more Community Related content in GW2 ive been playing from the start and have seen a lot of useless crap added to the game because of what a few posts said was what people wanted only now after 4 years of the game being out is Anet actually doing what the Majority of the GW2 pop wants

…I would like to hear more ideas related to this

WVW POLLiNG

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

Why not tell all your friends, guild mates, server mates to log on the forums and take part in the poll?

Not that I’m against an in game poll, just saying, there’s other options in the meantime.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

WVW POLLiNG

in WvW

Posted by: Dangus.6572

Dangus.6572

Anet could make voting interesting. By playing wvw you can earn voting tokens which you can trade to some merchant and make a ingame vote for features you would like to get most.

1. It will filter players who play wvw only.
2. it’s a fun way to contribute.

something like it was done long time ago in pve.
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Cutthroat_Politics

[Underworld][ZERK]

WVW POLLiNG

in WvW

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

It was mentioned that future polling will notify players via ingame mail

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com