WVW imposible due to server transfers

in WvW

Posted by: Battleofwits.7539

Battleofwits.7539

Because server transfers are free 3/4 of every losing server and 1/4 of the middle server will always transfer to the winning server. This leaves the losing server empty and the middle server at 2 to 1 odds. Nuff said!!!!

Want to win do what everyone else does and switch to the winning server. You will see that they do not have some super duper strategy…. all you will see is that they are allowed 2 times the number of people in each battleground.

in WvW

Posted by: Samfisher.7942

Samfisher.7942

Preach it. HoD has way more than enough players, and as long as free transfers are open even to FULL servers, WvW will never improve. I haven’t been able to WvW at all for the past 5 days cos ques take longer than 5 hours, and by that time it’s time to go to bed and work the next day…

Ezendor [SYN] – Synapse, Ranger
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: Stiggz.8421

Stiggz.8421

well they’ll also have huge queues, which Id rather play on a losing server than queue on a winning one.

in WvW

Posted by: Igolbug.7295

Igolbug.7295

Preach it. HoD has way more than enough players, and as long as free transfers are open even to FULL servers, WvW will never improve. I haven’t been able to WvW at all for the past 5 days cos ques take longer than 5 hours, and by that time it’s time to go to bed and work the next day…

Wow that must suck.

Right before server transfers are no longer free you should server transfer your entire alliance to one of the least populated servers.

This lets the noobs who server transferred onto your server to reap rewards giving you those long queue times stay there and fail while you get to start at the bottom and work your way up which would be satisfying if you could get to 1st again.

Igolbug – 80 Elementalist
The Owl Exterminators
Crystal Desert

in WvW

Posted by: kefro.9312

kefro.9312

If they balance the numbers of players on the 3 servers in wvwvw, i would transfer to the less populated server. Right now ppl will run to the full server so they can win cause the pure numbers owns tactics and skill. Wvwvw is broken needs balance in the numbers of players joining so ppl could go to the less populated and also will reduce the time queue

in WvW

Posted by: Haralin.1473

Haralin.1473

Or you do it like Riverside they transfered to Augury Rock and fight for Riverside so they have more Players on the field against Kodash

Haralin Engineer
[Skol]

in WvW

Posted by: nidwin.6731

nidwin.6731

And after that peeps come here whining they can’t get into any of the maps because of long queues.

Also winning is a very subjectif aspect in W vs W. I still think most of us are playing to have fun, except a bunch of special ones of course, and there are different ways to actually win.

Jade Sea here and we already knew there was absolutely nothing we could do against Arborstone. This doesn’t mean we can’t have some small victories and our share of xp/karma/loot and our pride. And you know what. Nearly no queues on Jade Sea.

in WvW

Posted by: Vencenzo.1246

Vencenzo.1246

I rather enjoy being grossly outnumbered. It’s like a never ending tower defense map. Also lots of bonus karma/exp/mf.

Thief [TFS]
The Fallen Sons
Sorrows Furnace