WWW Titles above heads?

WWW Titles above heads?

in WvW

Posted by: nechi.1753

nechi.1753

A bit misleading topic name, but whatever. At the moment members of the opposing servers have generic Invader/Defender title above their heads. Would it be possible to display some personalized www-related title instead like it was in DAOC ?

WWW Titles above heads?

in WvW

Posted by: Geeo.2154

Geeo.2154

Would love this even if they are only cosmetic

WWW Titles above heads?

in WvW

Posted by: Aeden.5896

Aeden.5896

I would just love to see more regular titles (shown on target) available. Everyone’s either nothing, “Combat Healer” or “Been There, Done That.”

I would especially love it if there were WvW titles that weren’t ridiculous to acquire.

If there was a balanced way to issue tiered RP military rank titles like Soldier, Squire, Knight, Baron, Duke, etc. it would bring people into WvW PvP.

WWW Titles above heads?

in WvW

Posted by: Wildman.9641

Wildman.9641

How about the I have no life and have played more hours than you title? Or our Zerg is consistantly better than yours? You know, titles that would reflect the game you are actually playing…

WWW Titles above heads?

in WvW

Posted by: BAEK.8561

BAEK.8561

How about the I have no life and have played more hours than you title? Or our Zerg is consistantly better than yours? You know, titles that would reflect the game you are actually playing…

If you think playing this game = no life, then why are you playing this game?

{Sanctum of Rall} Since Day -3
Weekend Guardian/Elementalist
No Guild Affiliation