Fix it or turn off kittening www.

PvP hero Valentin in action!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HiYUlhsO_M
cough*keyboardturningclicker*cough

WWW skill lag

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

Hey Anet, this guy has connectivity issues, could you please turn WvW off for every other player.

no one wants to play if this one guy has problems.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

WWW skill lag

in WvW

Posted by: MarzAttakz.9608

MarzAttakz.9608

Hey Anet, this guy has connectivity issues, could you please turn WvW off for every other player.

Until the problem is yours, like many people on different continents are experiencing.

YOU KNOW THERE AIN’T NO REST FOR THE WICKED, TILL WE CLOSE OUR EYES FOR GOOD.

Once proud member of Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]{DESO4LIFE}

WWW skill lag

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

even if the problem was also mine, “just shut it down for everyone” would be a completely asinine solution.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

WWW skill lag

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Its not a connectivity issue the servers can’t handle the load when all 3 servers have large amounts of players on a map.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

WWW skill lag

in WvW

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

As we all know, Its ANets inability (Or simple unwillingness) to fix their engine optimization along with the unwillingness to get better servers.

Isle Of Janthir

WWW skill lag

in WvW

Posted by: SeNoZinD.9874

SeNoZinD.9874

As we all know, Its ANets inability (Or simple unwillingness) to fix their engine optimization along with the unwillingness to get better servers.

+1 to that. Really annoying to have a .5-1 delay on my skills. Doesnt sound like much but makes a big difference.

WWW skill lag

in WvW

Posted by: Yougottawanna.7420

Yougottawanna.7420

They shouldn’t turn of WvW.

HOWEVER lag is bad for me now. Big fights I have more than a second, more like 2-3. Rubberbanding makes it near impossible to move with the commander well.

This is frustrating because for a while there I wasn’t having lag. Like September-December of last year or thereabouts I very rarely had lag problems. Now I have them regularly to the point where WvW is unplayable. What happened?

And it’s not my connection. I play TF2 fine with no lag on this same computer, same connection. And teamspeak is working fine even as skill lag gets worse and worse. It’s the Anet servers.

WWW skill lag

in WvW

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

It’s Anet’s way of telling you to reroll to either a warrior or a guardian and just spam 1 while regenning 400+ hp a second, laughing while the medium armor classes all die without being able to cast anything remotely useful- such as a heal!

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

WWW skill lag

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

One of the most frustrating problems we’ve had since launch really, which is why it’s probably best to avoid EB during Prime-Time..

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.