Wabbit Tax (WVW)

Wabbit Tax (WVW)

in WvW

Posted by: Mauser.3970

Mauser.3970

Hello Folks,

I don’t answer to you or anyone else on Teamspeak. You want to boot people from channels, fine but don’t expect anyone to join an Alliance with you and the way you conduct yourself. I was on for hours with Kitty and others before you joined the channel.

Thank You,
[MIL]

Thank You,
Mauser.3970

Wabbit Tax (WVW)

in WvW

Posted by: Kronyx.2570

Kronyx.2570

wut

Rheayas – 80 Guardian
Guild Leader Of [LOOT]
Yaks Bend Allaince Commander [YBA]

Wabbit Tax (WVW)

in WvW

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

apparently there was spy in the TS, its their TS, their rules, they checked everyone, even the long time gom players.
nothing personal.

we do have a server site for stuff like this though, kitty knows the info, please address the concerns there and not here.

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

Wabbit Tax (WVW)

in WvW

Posted by: shagworth.5017

shagworth.5017

we do have a server site for stuff like this though, kitty knows the info, please address the concerns there and not here.

No, this totally seems like the right place to air out his grievances.

Wabbit Tax (WVW)

in WvW

Posted by: kittybock.5683

kittybock.5683

I do remember you running with us and have now sent you a message in-game, as well. I was not aware of the issue, until after the fact, I was fighting, at the time. I did try to msg you thereafter. That said, the point of TS, is to help us work as a team and each server has its own rules. Hopefully, we can get this worked out.

Commander Kittaene
Tarnished Coast
Guild Leader, Primal Fury

(edited by kittybock.5683)

Wabbit Tax (WVW)

in WvW

Posted by: Thelic.1847

Thelic.1847

Mauser,

We attempted to contact you in Team and Map chat, then attempted to do it over Teamspeak. There was SEVERAL warning messages posted in the Teamspeak channel you were in over a 30 minute period before you were kicked (not banned).

It was a security issue as we suspected (and found) a spy after playing in the borderlands and being met by the enemy force at every turn. If you feel like airing your grievences in public rather then contact the appropriate people in private then thats fine.

I do not believe that Wabbit acted in any way disrespectful or unjust. He simply was tasked to eliminate possible spys from Teamspeak and kick them which he did successfully.

And yes, when your on OUR Teamspeak you do answer to us. You may not be aware of it but the Teamspeak is provided by one of the leaders of the WVW guild for public GoM server use (free of charge). I see no reason for you to take any sort of hostile stance in the issue.

Sincerely,

Thyrian Forte – Zombieland [WVW] Leader

Commander Thyrian Forte – 80 Human Warrior
Gate of Madness
Leader – Zombieland [WvW]

Wabbit Tax (WVW)

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi everyone,

This topic is not fit for discussing in the GW2 forums. What happens in the TS of a guild or group should not be bought to discussion here.

Thanks for your understanding
This thread is closed.