Warbringer request

Warbringer request

in WvW

Posted by: Klipso.8653

Klipso.8653

Please make the banners that hang off of the Warbringer change color depending on which WvW color our server is each week (Red/Blue/Green)

(edited by Klipso.8653)

Warbringer request

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Please no.

Alternative: set your options to use team colors.

Attachments:

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

Warbringer request

in WvW

Chaba.5410

Or backpieces in general dyeable!

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

Warbringer request

in WvW

Posted by: Klipso.8653

Klipso.8653

Please no.

I don’t mean for identification purposes during fights.

I just think it would be a neat addition if the color of the banners on the item changed to represent your server’s current color in that week’s matchup. (both inside and outside of the WvW maps)

Warbringer request

in WvW

Chaba.5410

Please no.

I just think it would be a neat addition if the color of the banners on the item changed to represent your server’s current color in that week’s matchup. (both inside and outside of the WvW maps)

Interesting idea, but so many fashion meta players would not be happy. Making backpieces dyeable instead would work and make everyone happy.

Chaba Tangnu

Warbringer request

in WvW

Posted by: Jirayu.5834

Jirayu.5834

It would be fun if this back piece show which server they got it from.

Worst NSP Ranger
Thai Guild Wars 2 Fansite: https://tyria.in.th

Warbringer request

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

Please no.

Interesting idea, but so many fashion meta players would not be happy. Making backpieces dyeable instead would work and make everyone happy.

^^This is the logical answer, but judging from my experience there could be issues with whether or not the area of material was designated as dye-able and which material type it’s currently made from etc. It is possible that the artist considered these things when creating the item – in which case this should be a relatively easy task, or it could be that it is prohibitively expensive.

For the record, I’m a big fan of changing my colours each week (if only because I have a poor memory – don’t pretend YOU’VE never tried to walk into the wrong coloured portal on a Friday evening!).

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.