We Keep Our Progress!

We Keep Our Progress!

in WvW

Posted by: Daddar.5971

Daddar.5971

Per Colin, all level 80 characters will start with all base skills and traits unlocked after tomorrow’s patch. AMAZING news for the WvW players. Finally, a real bright spot.

‘Elite’ in all 9 professions. I take mediocrity seriously!

We Keep Our Progress!

in WvW

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Indeed. Excellent news for all the WvW players.

Here is the actual quote:

A quick update on this one -> After feedback from presenting the original hero point count – we decided getting to level 80 will give you enough hero points to unlock all the core skills and traits entirely. Doing hero challenges (aka skill challenges) will simply allow you to earn all the skills/traits earlier before level 80. With the release of HoT, there will be options to spend the excess hero points earned from doing hero challenges in the world.

There are a number of other changes on 6/23 to make the experience from 1-80 more exciting, better-paced, rewarding, and fun as well after having the time to evaluate and player feedback from the updates last year.

-CJ

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

We Keep Our Progress!

in WvW

Posted by: Kamara.4187

Kamara.4187

Thankfully because WvW play is my entire focus and where all my friends are.

We Keep Our Progress!

in WvW

Posted by: Baldrick.8967

Baldrick.8967

The amazing thing here is that anyone in their right mind could have thought of the first version at all- all they needed to do was ask a wvw player what they thought and the end result would have been what they have now retreated to.

Guess we should thank Anet for seeing sense at the 11th hour.

WvW player. Doing another world completion for my next Legendary. Hater of mini-games.

We Keep Our Progress!

in WvW

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

i would hug this man if i could

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

We Keep Our Progress!

in WvW

Posted by: Josh XT.6053

Josh XT.6053

I think Anet must be under new management. They’re listening and making a lot of good decisions that are making the players happy for a change.

Asphyxia [XT] – Fort Aspenwood Roamer
Twitch Stream – AsphyxiaXT
My Builds at Asphyxia.tv/builds

We Keep Our Progress!

in WvW

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

As a side note, I noted the my builds changed when I went into wvw, and noted it said “specialization— wvw”. That’s a nice subtle change if it’s true that we have pve builds and wvw builds being separate so no more accidentally going in with a pve build! Though gear swapping remains a potential issue.

So I’d like it if people were to double check their builds.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

We Keep Our Progress!

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

I think Anet must be under new management. They’re listening and making a lot of good decisions that are making the players happy for a change.

They said that in 2015 they will be reveling 2012-2014 request made in the forums. The GVG one was awesome.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister