We Want Our /Rank Emote Back In WvW!

in WvW

Posted by: Sir Mclovin.1976

Sir Mclovin.1976

With the release of the Wintersday patch you have taken away our /rank ability in WvW. If someone has the ability to bring in their high end PvE items in all its glory please allow the PvP players to show our achievements in the same light. It is a fair demand. Bring back /rank.

in WvW

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

i agree and i sent each of the dev team a forum message,, which was promptly ignored. it didnt hurt to have /rank in wvw. and I also want it back.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in WvW

Sir Mclovin.1976

Seriously! It made the experience more fun. Plus it’d be awesome if they allow you to show past ranks. I’d love to throw bunnies out there again.

in WvW

Posted by: rmBossa.4621

rmBossa.4621

wait, wasnt the point of one of the resent patches to make it so that you COULD /rank anywhere in the game?

didnt even notice, im guessing it was an unintended reversion?

in WvW

Posted by: bliz.6903

bliz.6903

why a rank spvp need to be view in wvw ? is not the same pvp i think is the reason of the reverse !

in WvW

Posted by: Jns.1059

Jns.1059

/signed

I want to troll enemies again with my rabbit!

(and would actually play sPvP to get the dolyak emote)

in WvW

Posted by: Mgr.8127

Mgr.8127

Yes, please…

/rank

in WvW

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

I think Anet developing similar rank system for WvW, so sPvP emotes were disabled to avoid confuse ppl with two rank systems. /rank on WvW and sPvP will be different.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in WvW

Posted by: holska.4127

holska.4127

Of course it’s nice to be able to show something off and having a nice emote, but sPvP is completely unrelated to WvW, they’re completely different games (essentially you’re even playing a different character).
As opposed to the PvE items you mention. There’s a clear connection between PvE and WvW in both directions, WvW giving buffs to PvE but also having the same gear etc. as in PvE because WvW is like the GW2 version of open world PvP.

So I’m not fussed either way, I can see why because it’s not related to eachother but if it makes folks happy why not.

in WvW

Sir Mclovin.1976

Still nothing has changed.

in WvW

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

This is probably one of those ‘well uh we don’t want poor casual players getting intimidated by big bad pvpers, so we figured it would be safer for them if you couldn’t show off your rank’ things.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

This is probably one of those ‘well uh we don’t want poor casual players getting intimidated by big bad pvpers, so we figured it would be safer for them if you couldn’t show off your rank’ things.

So, you’re one of those who actually believe that some sPvP experience make you big bad WvW guy? Oh wow.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in WvW

Posted by: Charr RN.9860

Charr RN.9860

So, you’re one of those who actually believe that some sPvP experience make you big bad WvW guy? Oh wow.

WvW is won by the biggest Zerg that make the most culling…. ;-P

Sea of Sorrows – EXG

in WvW

Posted by: Reiven.2543

Reiven.2543

While i wouldnt mind having the /rank emote back i think when the new w3 ranks come out it shouldnt be too much of an issue.

For now though if u want /rank u can always use your old finishers in w3

Fort Aspenwood GW1 Bittervet….
Reiven Kloak-Warrior / Pizza Pirate-Engineer
Charr Grilled Fish-Ranger