We are Heroes! - SFR WINS!!!

in WvW

Posted by: ilmau.9781

ilmau.9781

Seafarer’s Rest WINS the 2014 Spring Tournament with two matches of advatange on any opponent! That was an amazing job.

This thread is to thanks all the players on SFR that took part at the League and made this possible, this is dedicated to the old SFR veterans and the newcomers, big and small Guilds, commanders (all), scouts, roamers, EVERYONE!

I thank YOU!

For the effort and for the hard work and the incredibile devotion shown
it was a pleasure to play by YOUR side, and always will be

Ofc i want to thanks also all our opponents, Baruch Bay, Desolation, Riverside, Vizunah Square, Elona Reach, Jade Sea, Kodash, Augury Rock, for the great fun and the intense fights provided, was really epic to clash with opponents totally determined to win.

We are sorry for the last two weeks when we were not able to grant the usual SFR status, but indeed since we already won a lot of players just went in slack mode.
But no worries! the normal WvW activity will soon start again.

Yes, beacouse WvW is every day, and we, as WvW community know that.
The League is an unconvetional event where the ppt competition goes over everything else and all the players who took part of it and played WvW just for the achivements will leave soon, and once again WvW will be left for WvW players.

As we are.

See you on the battlefield!

Attachments:

[Hell] Kresh Bloodghast
Seafarer’s Rest Alliance Leader – www.pevepe.net/gw2

in WvW

Posted by: Perfectblue.6409

Perfectblue.6409

Bloody pirates win! yoohoo

in WvW

Posted by: Biggusbiggus.5789

Biggusbiggus.5789

I don’t see the relevance of the picture you attached. With such a massively populated server and WvW population, shouldn’t you be depicting yourselves as the Persian army instead? They had the numbers, and in the end, they won because of it.

in WvW

Posted by: cheguardi.8691

cheguardi.8691

@ Biggusbiggus.5789

#hahahahaha….. CTW … CTW!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Virtute.8251

Virtute.8251

In before closed as matchup thread.

Legendary PvF Keep Lord Anvu Pansu Senpai
RvR isn’t “endgame”, it’s the only game. Cu in CU.

in WvW

Posted by: Nymph of Meliai.6739

Nymph of Meliai.6739

I don’t see the relevance of the picture you attached. With such a massively populated server and WvW population, shouldn’t you be depicting yourselves as the Persian army instead? They had the numbers, and in the end, they won because of it.

we have the most dedicated wvw community in EU but the reality of the tournament was that desolation had its pve players making up numbers and coverage… so we were actually outnumbered 90% of the time… I just don’t think desolation realised that. Especially when deso had 3 guilds attacking garrison from different sides and 8 people defended for 4 hours until the ebg players finally left ebg to help us.

Although personally… I would’ve preferred to have seen an image like the one I will attach or a link to youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFTcA4QLHw0

But I will thank Kresh for the outstanding job he has done in leading SFR

Attachments:

Nymeria Meliae | SoS
Acid Bath Babies Go Plop Plop [FizZ]

(edited by Nymph of Meliai.6739)

in WvW

Posted by: McWolfy.5924

McWolfy.5924

The picture is perfect. They have 300 men blobs.

WSR→Piken→Deso→Piken→FSP→Deso
Just the WvW
R3200+

in WvW

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

we have the most dedicated wvw community in EU but the reality of the tournament was that desolation had its pve players making up numbers and coverage… so we were actually outnumbered 90% of the time… I just don’t think desolation realised that. Especially when deso had 3 guilds attacking garrison from different sides and 8 people defended for 4 hours until the ebg players finally left ebg to help us.

Although personally… I would’ve preferred to have seen an image like the one I will attach or a link to youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFTcA4QLHw0

But I will thank Kresh for the outstanding job he has done in leading SFR

SFR has the biggest morning and afternoon population in all of eu. Being slightly outnumbered during prime time won’t change the coverage dominance.

in WvW

Posted by: hholls.3278

hholls.3278

Two issues with this self congratulatory thread

You classed BB as an opponent? You are meant to fight opponents not hold hands!
Outnumbered 90% of the time??? Wow even your ruins snipe groups had 10 people, I know because we were frequently ganked by them.
Yes well done for winning but it was done on your superior numbers and coverage…. which I’m not complaining about….. not this winning against the odds that you seem to be alluding to

in WvW

Posted by: Jarni.7402

Jarni.7402

To Deso, and anyone else thinking SFR were double teaming with BB, this describes the situation quite accurately:

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/153954/Deso_double_team.jpg

Attachments:

Servers: Desolation (1) / Piken Square (2)
Main characters: Jarni The Catmander (1) / Jarni Goes Wild (2)
Gank Me Harder [FURY]

in WvW

Posted by: axe.5621

axe.5621

Yes, the funniest part in that comic is sentence “SFR fighting Baruch Bay”.

in WvW

Posted by: Codata.2019

Codata.2019

To Deso, and anyone else thinking SFR were double teaming with BB, this describes the situation quite accurately:

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/153954/Deso_double_team.jpg

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Ohliufff.8160

Ohliufff.8160

In before they close it. Congratulations to all SFR who gave everything during the 2nd season, I salute you. As far as I can see we are all still here and ready to do it again, and again, and again. It was not the victory that is so sweet, but all those moments that we stood side by side and had so much fun. Deso, BB, JS and everyone has been great too. It was not about the points, but about the battles for me. I also like to make Deso mad, but that’s just the cherry on top

Kresh you are the man.
Bag delivery, arange play aggressive and GG to all.

[BOO]KhanKubrat – Small Onel for life
Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

axe.5621

I also like to make Deso mad, but that’s just the cherry on top

We are not mad, we are very happy we have finished 2nd. We wouldn’t be that happy if you weren’t trying to make us so mad. So thank you for that and please do that again next seasson!

It’s just sad to see that the only worthy SFR opponent this seasson was one PvE server…

in WvW

Posted by: Windsteel.9814

Windsteel.9814

Gratz SFR!!

You have excellent spies, both ingame and ts, and very good saboteurs and dt tactics too. You really have deserved you victory. Hail SFR!

in WvW

Posted by: Ohliufff.8160

Ohliufff.8160

Gratz SFR!!

You have excellent spies, both ingame and ts, and very good saboteurs and dt tactics too. You really have deserved you victory. Hail SFR!

[BOO]KhanKubrat – Small Onel for life
Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: MagnusLL.8473

MagnusLL.8473

Note that in the end, the Persians ended up losing that particular war, which effectively ended Persian supremacy over the Greek city-states :P

in WvW

Posted by: zMajc.4659

zMajc.4659

We Desolators are absolutely not crying, fighting the Sea Fairies and Birate Bay at once made us stronger than ever and united the whole server even more.

We even finished 2nd despite being spied on in TS, had our golems sabotaged and were constantly double teamed.

Thank you for making us stronger.

ps. Let’s not forget Sea Faries and Birate Bay shared TS channel

(edited by zMajc.4659)

in WvW

Posted by: Nymph of Meliai.6739

Nymph of Meliai.6739

We Desolators are absolutely not crying, fighting the Sea Fairies and Birate Bay at once made us stronger than ever and united the whole server even more.

We even finished 2nd despite being spied on in TS, had our golems sabotaged and were constantly double teamed.

Thank you for making us stronger.

ps. Let’s not forget Sea Faries and Birate Bay shared TS channel

The only sea fairy on SFR left the server to join Deso after someone on teamspeak accused Deso of being a gay server.

Attachments:

Nymeria Meliae | SoS
Acid Bath Babies Go Plop Plop [FizZ]

in WvW

Posted by: Valdemas.4960

Valdemas.4960

Personaly I hope Deso does not go under to silver league again, they are a lot more fun to fight against than say Vizunah of old, more open field, less siege and scouts, although the nightcap team appears to be about equal. I was hoping Gandara would manage to enter gold and be 4-5 or so for matchup diversity and a third international server to finally stop national server domination in gold and let a healthy transfer spread for matchup balancing, don’t look like it’s gonna happen.

I did not like the way BB fought during the season. I’m talking pug commanders. It wasn’t doubleteaming per se, but rather the fact that they chose to avoid most engagements with SFR unless PPT was involved that made SFR fight Deso, was simply more fun. Believe it or not we like good fights as much as we like winning. Smart tactic for the season PPT awfull bore fight wise, good thing Deso didn’t avoid fighting.

How did Riverside get equal place with Deso and BB again? Baffling tournament system.

Vinita Rush, ZDs Officer

in WvW

Posted by: Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Congratulations SFR .. You won, fair and square! Everyone knew from the start of the season that SFR were clear favourites and you proved it, week on week! So, well done!

I’ve even put together the winner podium for you!

Attachments:

Blood
(I have to know! In WvW, do Legendary NPCs drop Legendary loot?)

in WvW

Posted by: Holm.7058

Holm.7058

I think if deso forum warriors had studied sfr history (accusing enemy of double team will make them double team you, sfr learned this in s1), and if desolation had realized sooner than week 6 that they have a huge population and great coverage, they could have taken the number one spot for sure.

Thanks to Kresh and all other pirates from seafarer’s rest, thanks to all enemies for your blood, the blood god was very pleased throughout the league.

in WvW

Posted by: Jarni.7402

Jarni.7402

YARRR!
The Seafarers are not resting anymore!

Servers: Desolation (1) / Piken Square (2)
Main characters: Jarni The Catmander (1) / Jarni Goes Wild (2)
Gank Me Harder [FURY]

in WvW

hholls.3278

@hholls.3278:zMajc.4659:Jarni.7402:axe.5621 and the rest of #desocryforever
I’m fk happy, more plz,more…

@FrozenHeaven.7280
patetic.

@Jarni.7402
Ops… my error… is Cryolation, sry

Calm down my man you’re getting too excited. I assure you there are no tears from Deso if you had offered us 2nd at the start of the tournament we would have been delighted.

in WvW

Posted by: Anton.1769

Anton.1769

/15 zerglings

Attachments:

in WvW

hholls.3278

Personaly I hope Deso does not go under to silver league again, they are a lot more fun to fight against than say Vizunah of old, more open field, less siege and scouts, although the nightcap team appears to be about equal. I was hoping Gandara would manage to enter gold and be 4-5 or so for matchup diversity and a third international server to finally stop national server domination in gold and let a healthy transfer spread for matchup balancing, don’t look like it’s gonna happen.

I did not like the way BB fought during the season. I’m talking pug commanders. It wasn’t doubleteaming per se, but rather the fact that they chose to avoid most engagements with SFR unless PPT was involved that made SFR fight Deso, was simply more fun. Believe it or not we like good fights as much as we like winning. Smart tactic for the season PPT awfull bore fight wise, good thing Deso didn’t avoid fighting.

How did Riverside get equal place with Deso and BB again? Baffling tournament system.

A voice of good sense and reason…totally out of place on the forums!!!

in WvW

Posted by: White Raven.4368

White Raven.4368

Congratz,was more fun for me than season 1 in silver league.

You are only as strong as those you fight.Thanks for the epic battles.

Desolation [LOST]Lost in Socks Guild.

in WvW

axe.5621

You are only as strong as those you fight.

Well said.

in WvW

Posted by: Keitaro Dragonheart.9047

Keitaro Dragonheart.9047

Congrats SFR! It was a well deserved victory. Deso fought hard, and we’re proud for second place. I assure you, there are no tears from Deso, and if there are, it’s likely just the sub-humans who lack the common sense to ignore trolls, or have the maturity level of a toddler. Trust me, regardless of server, these people are not to be taken seriously. Ever.
It’s actually funny to watch people try and bait each other over internet forums for a video game.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: ninao.1208

ninao.1208

It was fun to see sfr doing DT all the time. I must say the sincronized attacks to the keeps were just lootbags farming for the ones defending. can´t remebrer how many times i had to empty the inventory full of junk

in WvW

Posted by: tnucmadness.8926

tnucmadness.8926

i dont know if its just mean. but i started here 3 week ago. and was dropped right in the middle of this tournament. none the less to say. yea we had some pretty kittened randoms on deso that would refuse to listen on TS. the bs with certain servers refusing to attack etc other as often. yea ok cry about double teaming and what not. i didnt come to type on here to moan about stuff we all know.

consider that you attacked the stronger team in numbers to break them down and leave us with very little. legit tactic. double team or not. both sides considered the same idea.

also il point out that deso night team is not equal to SFR. they are far far better. in my exp its the day team that lets us down. still tryin to learn this tournament set up. i dont understand alot of it. but as someone already pointed out. yea congratz you won. you deserve it as a server. but there was no need to bring it here. looking for attention ? wanna boost ur ego….. all i see if you guys wanna make them little kittens hard and spunk all over them keyboards that your so happy. better not make an SFR LAN event and jack each other off while partying. am done anyhow. maybe you will make future WvW meetings more interesting in the future

in WvW

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

Just few quick comments on this thread, before it gets locked:

SFR won because:

1) It has superb morning numbers (best in EU) and good enough coverage at other hours.
- I do not doubt that SFR was enjoying outnumbered buff, but Desolation was outnumbered even worse in the morning hours. If Desolation was getting points from night capping, SFR was getting their points from morning capping. Same stuff, just different hours.

2) The only server which could seriously challenge SFR is Desolation. Besides first 3 days on one weekly match up when SFR focused on BB, Desolation was focused by BB and SFR. Whether this was a planned alliance or not doesn’t matter, the double teaming was very obvious from Desolation’s point of view. In worst case 3 orange swords on the Eternal Battlegrounds, all targeted attacks on Desolation. Those moments when there was orange swords caused by SFR and BB fighting against each other were rare indeed. I did some maths and if BB and SFR had focused equal 50% of Desolation, Desolation would have won gold league with SFR being 2nd. But actually BB was the server, which most heavily focused on Desolation, not SFR. So SFR is not the main target for blame.

SFR also had slight advantage of being green (yes, it is better color than being blue, you get more supplies from EotM and easier to defend in EB).

SFR has clearly has good organization, but what I heard from the players the community is less fun and more elitistic. SFR tactics were pretty predicable and in fact similar to Vizunah Square, but much less arrow carts used. I also liked that less SFR players were running away from fights. Almost all top servers had bad scouting (this includes SFR and Deso). I was alone killing all the guards and building rams in busy prime time, capping upgraded enemy keeps, even taking Stonemist with very few guys.

I remember interesting fights against [Five] from SFR, so my hats off to them for running in a small team and not blobbing (I run myself solo most of the time). SFR’s big and famous guilds were surprisingly weak and lost to roughly equal amount of Deso PuGs when their back line was suppressed (= the best way to kill well organized guild teams). I would argue that EU silver league has better GvG guilds.

I can assure Desolation players are extremely happy of the 2nd place. We had celebrations, joy and fun. And the leagues were giving us crazy amount of loot. Starting from EU rank #10 just 3 months ago and now EU rank #1.

How did Desolation do so amazingly well?

1) We have the best PuGs and best PuG commanders
2) We were facing higher quality opponents in silver league for many months
- no doubt gold league still has some good organized guilds, but over all level of gold league PuGs is weak, fights against random enemy players were in general easy
3) Desolation has the best night team in EU and in general good coverage
4) We got and are still getting new players (the current 1000 gem transfer price helps a lot)

Desolation, no doubt, also needs to improve a lot in many different areas. We need better morning coverage sorely. We need better scouting and faster reaction time to scout reports. I doubt the latter will ever be fixed. Desolation is about being yourself, individuals, fighting for one course. Skirmishing is too much fun. Defending own objectives sounds too much like work.

BB was running crazy amount of thieves. They also had some very though guild groups like [SiN] and [Bull]. The average no-name PuG teams were annihilated with ease. BB scored a lot with their massive early night coverage.

It was no huge surprise that Riverside came up 4th. They have really solid defense. The best use of siege by any EU server. They also run some very good guild teams, but sorely lack coverage to be in TOP3.

Jade Sea surprised me a bit by having improved in quality. It seems they have some veterans from Vizunah.

Vizunah Square was by far the biggest disappointment of the league. What happened to them? Almost all good guilds left?

Congratulations to all gold league servers and see you on the battlefield!

PS. I really hope Arenanet would understand that this kind of threads are vital for the health of the WvWvW community and these would not be blocked so quickly.

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

(edited by Deniara Devious.3948)

in WvW

Posted by: Alchymista.8192

Alchymista.8192

dont worry, sfr server is dying.. ppl are bored, players are leaving, guilds leaved, and commanders also.. deso cry about doubleteaming, blobing etc.. but next season they will do the same as sfr did.. and yes they will probably win because sfr will be in the bottom of chart as vizuna now.. all what sfr learned is from vizu and everyone in sfr know it.. because thats the way how to win, but sadly its not the funny way.. anet designed wvw quite bad since its not about guilds, its about blobs and arrowcarts.. sfr got a lot of transfered players before season because of rewards and since they absolutly dont care and dont want to “join wvw system” they r making server ruin too
sfr = every second player full signet upscaled warrior with legendary GS skin
for my opinion, anet should totaly disable transfers, good wvw server is made by guilds and players, but since they all can easy transfer, “server” means nothing, it is just mark in top of u in game
anyway, hope sfr will survive and community train their players and etc, and maybe next season will be much harder because deso will get better also and other servers too.. so more dblteam, more drama, more tears and no karmatrain
thats all i wanted to say right now

Seafarer Never Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Smoke.9273

Smoke.9273

We are not heroes. We don’t need heroes, not ingame nor irl.
Yes, we won the league. Ppt-game is however indeed mostly about coverage.

Now, I know our enemies have been up against quite a bit of blobs and unskilled players…. but please, where is the recognition of our guilds that have almost always run alone (and not with 30/40+ like some “guilds” on enemy servers)? Or are people commenting here only playing on Eternal Battlegrounds?

I tell you, there has been NO equal sized opponent group that could wipe my guild, Fourth Legion [IV]. The only ones were actually [DISS] and we also won quite some fights against them. We certainly didn’t wipe versus equal numbered PUG-zergs.

Denounce the bad and toxic play by all means, but it would be nice if everyone stopped generalizing. Generalisations are always false.

Riay
Fused with my Shroud

in WvW

Posted by: Szolo.6305

Szolo.6305

Simply war has nothing to do with gentlemanship, and SFR had much lower morality than us. As the all-time rule sounds: “Everything is allowed that is not prohibited!” SFR will no doubt use this same tactic for the upcoming season, if Arenanet will not step up against it. In that case should we buy 10-20 accounts, to start jumping on SFR’s base???

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Maybe we do deso and tank in silver.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Posted by: Arcturus.8109

Arcturus.8109

I guess that problem is in strange moral positioning of server advantages. Yes, deso has a huge blobs of semirandom players (due to strange decision of really cheap transfer prices and pre-megaserver pve trains) and high night coverage (as a night player myself I saw every day that after being pushed down deso gets all the bls at nights and gets back), while sfr has elitist tactics (dat notag commanders) and particular propensity to manipulate and coordinate other’s servers attack vectors (thought I’m a bit sad that sfr started to slack really hard at the end and haven’t pushed deso at 3rd place), but what is bad with that? From the criteria of winning games (the only objective criteria) it is good, and it isn’t unfun either, it is a thing that gives each server it’s personality.

in WvW

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

Grats. Was an interesting 9 weeks, stuff happened.

Atleast there was always people to fight at any hour of the day or night. And the fights with SFR were always good

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in WvW

Posted by: Alchymista.8192

Alchymista.8192

Grats. Was an interesting 9 weeks, stuff happened.

Atleast there was always people to fight at any hour of the day or night. And the fights with SFR were always good

sfr mentality
http://i.imgur.com/LBVBXcg.jpg
//i believe everyone noticed sfr do this
u can say whatever u want, sfr like fights and they want them, no matter what

Seafarer Never Rest

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Everybody knew SFR would win the coverage game, yes we desolation has an army of Greeks, Canadians and Zombies at night which is only countered by Baruch Bay, it was fun while the hype was high and every server we fought was trying – although the format as you imagine allowed a bit of manipulation.

Never mind the talk of collusion and politics, thanks to SFR and everyone involved in the Gold League during Season 2.

I’m glad it’s over though.. hopefully Season 3 will be even better and shorter. With less blobbing and roaming gank groups.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in WvW

Posted by: Goldschwinge.9725

Goldschwinge.9725

I will miss those Deso tears ! U guys just cant except that SFR is the better Server :-) Whatever this means…

Congrats to all amazing SFR players…we r awesome! ;-)

Greetings from the [Gott] thief i will miss the low-skilled Deso roamer !

in WvW

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

I’d like to thank EXG for the fun fights throughout, always a pleasure. Sooo hard to get you guys to chase my engi around the map. If you don’t see him next time, it’s because I’m main on staff ele now and some guardian thrown in.
I’d like to thank BULL for being so keen on chasing a solo player, right around the corner into our little zerg:-)
And last but not least, many thanks to our Commanders who have to put up with the non-ts using pugs and do such a fine job of it.

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

in WvW

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

Gz SFR.

One question; who is the SFR commander at the start of this video? https://youtube.com/watch?v=A4nq8IAEMjM

Impressive breath control has that one. The main Deso commander that stood out was Ins, but I guessed that already due to the amount of praise showered over him by his huge guild and groupies. That said I’m relatively biased against Deso due to, in part, the amount of outnumbered emote spamming and forum warrioring they had the times we were against them. The latter does seem in no short supply in the higher tiers, but watching the video you guys appear relatively likeable, provided I could get past the smell

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

(edited by Immolator.5640)

in WvW

Posted by: sMihaly.1492

sMihaly.1492

Gz SFR.

One question; who is the SFR commander at the start of this video? https://youtube.com/watch?v=A4nq8IAEMjM

Impressive breath control has that one. The main Deso commander that stood out was Ins, but I guessed that already due to the amount of praise showered over him by his huge guild and groupies. That said I’m relatively biased against Deso due to, in part, the amount of outnumbered emote spamming and forum warrioring they had the times we were against them. The latter does seem in no short supply in the higher tiers, but watching the video you guys appear relatively likeable, provided I could get past the smell

Klm from The Fourth Legion[IV] afaik

in WvW

Posted by: petterikr.4263

petterikr.4263

Lot’s of truth here.

During mid-season it was all about fighting SFR on Deso side. Some random skirmishes with other servers, but 80 % fights against SFR.

Blob vs. Blob -wise it was fun, since SRF has an really tough melee-train to crack. Also you guys have some of the best commanders. In the end you really deserved your victory. You won all the matches you wanted, and with an good margin.

I was also expecting Gandara to upjump higher after whole Underworld and some others stacked up the server. Did ppl get bored or something?

Riverside got 2nd because they played the tourney points wise. Hats off! I was kinda expecting Vizuna to make some last stand but it seems they burned off mid week during the last match.

Not sure what will become of Deso in the near future. Living story begins again and many are burned out of www. Old players and some excellent commanders who left Deso ages ago have returned lately. We have also got some new transfers. They have kept stuff fresh, so maybe we will hang up here.

-Temppu, Deso

Temppu (Katoamistemppu, Temppu Murisee Murr, Arnold Did Temppu, Kummitustemppu, Temppu Banana)
Desolation

(edited by petterikr.4263)

in WvW

hholls.3278

I will miss those Deso tears ! U guys just cant except that SFR is the better Server :-) Whatever this means…

Oh the irony …… someone on a thief talking about low skill …however you do sound about 12 years old so that’d be about right.

in WvW

Posted by: Dahir.4158

Dahir.4158

Even though we were pressured by both servers it was fun in its own way. The satisfaction that most of us got out of defending our stuff from SFR & BB was heavenly, especially when defeating both opposing forces. I am happy we got second place and I’m also slightly happy we got pressured like this because it woke up many of our slackers on Desolation. You’ve taught us to be more vigilant in future.

I hope we stay in Gold, and don’t f#ck with the deso night crew!

Aren’t you the guy I repeatedly beat in OS and around the maps, but continues to spam emotes at me? Hello, Flytome!

Broski

in WvW

Posted by: Anaktas.7390

Anaktas.7390

Salutations to all Seafarer’s Rest and all our enemies.

I hope Desolation can realise their potential and the incredibly huge pool of players that you can gather from your server.
Seafarer’s Rest is a server that rise from a WvW community for WvW only and tries to excel at that, Desolation is the best PvE server, and before the whole megaserver situation; This offers that huge amount of players that you can muster and play in WvW.
While this has its pros and cons, I think you did great job handling it

Love and kisses to all : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8k9y2hunuU&index=8&list=RDAjVYWl-jKCw

Commander of Seafarer’s Rest.
Eternal Illumination[EB] Guild Leader.

(edited by Anaktas.7390)

in WvW

Posted by: Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

@Anaktas: Thanks! Praise appreciated. And thanks for the link.. also much appreciated.

Although this season has been very long, I’m going to miss the intensity it generated. It has been a constant adrenaline hit thanks to all the really great players on all servers!

This game has it’s critics but it has had me coming back for more every day since I discovered WvW. Love every second of it.

Blood
(I have to know! In WvW, do Legendary NPCs drop Legendary loot?)

in WvW

Posted by: demetrodon.1457

demetrodon.1457

Wow double taming. I feel ya Deso. Gz on SFR. People who wants or wanted to see Gandara at the top flank, It’s just a massive bandwagon EU server. Their nightcrew isn’t Gold standard. So I guess they will be around Augury Kodash area. They have almost the whole Underworld server bandwagon there so basically free food and loot for top flanks, which they wouldn’t want to be of course. I guess numbers will be lesser than of the season now.

Ex [FURY] [PunK] [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks